Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I found the cutest new therapist

My luck! I did therapy about 25 years ago (6 years individual; 2 yrs. group) and it really helped change some fundamental things.

Fast forward, time for some more really to deal with mortality and aging and reconcile midlife to retirement goals and disappointments.

Gotta go in network of course, so it's hit or miss. Tried one. he was a troll physically and professionally. Tried another on saturday and he is just a doll.

So energetic, empathetic, listened, took it in, seemed really ready for the type of professional relationship I had long ago.

It does help that he is a cute little italian with a hot smile and just the right amount of product in his hair?

by Anonymousreply 912/08/2012

The fact that you are so concerned about your therapist's physical appearance really bodes well for your treatment and prognosis, OP.

by Anonymousreply 112/03/2012

OP is hoping there's a space between the "e" and "r" in therapist.

by Anonymousreply 212/03/2012

R2 = Sean Connery on Jeopardy.

by Anonymousreply 312/03/2012

You seem the perfect patsy for a therapist. Buy a plant or a fish instead and get over yourself.

by Anonymousreply 412/03/2012

What R1 & R4 said. Also, lusting after hot guys isn't going to cure you of your fear of getting old. Maybe it's time to adjust your expectations and realize that maybe young guys consider YOU a troll.

by Anonymousreply 512/03/2012

Congrats OP, I hear your therapist grew a Van Dyke beard so you couldn't see him laughing at you.

by Anonymousreply 612/03/2012

[quote] just the right amount of product in his hair?

by Anonymousreply 712/03/2012

well, tomorrow is week 2 of my new therapy. Cant be more ready to dig in and actually do the work i need to do.

JEALOUS Bitches??

by Anonymousreply 812/08/2012

After that much therapy you are self absorbed and chasing your tail.

by Anonymousreply 912/08/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!