Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Roman Polanski's Wife Says the French are Jealous of Her Wealth, Beauty and Success

Oh, and her marriage to a child molester.

French women sound like a pack of cunts. Zarkosy's tramp is just as snooty.

by Anonymousreply 1412/04/2012

They sure as hell aren't jealous of her non-existent talent. "Bitter Moon", anyone?

by Anonymousreply 112/03/2012

Neither her nor Zarkosy's piece are all that in the looks department.

by Anonymousreply 212/03/2012

What's to be jealous about marrying two ancient has-beens? Plus, I've seen a recent pic of Carla Bruni Sarkozy and she looked like an aging POS.

by Anonymousreply 312/03/2012

Like the "creative" spelling of Sarkozy's name. And his "piece" has chipmunk face now.

by Anonymousreply 412/03/2012

Cherchez la Golddigger. She got all moist for Roman Polanski when she thought of the euros in royalties that would fill her bank account when he croaked in five to ten years. She couldn't be more transparent if she wrapped her tits in Saran wrap.

by Anonymousreply 512/03/2012

[quote] “I don’t like the of fitting into a mould, so as to conform. What I like is the danger, the difference - being unpredictable.”

Right. Unknown 20-something actress does a film with a world-famous, rich, talented, 50-something director. They have an affair.

How... er, difficult to predict, Mrs. Polanski.

That he remains married to an adult and hasn't been busted for raping more little girls is about the only surprising thing about Polanski.

Also, women who hate other women and think all other women hate them - hate themselves.

by Anonymousreply 612/03/2012

The only thing that really surprises me is that she's still married to him. She aged out of his preference profile 30 years ago.

IIR she was 15 when they met, and he was about 50. That's his MO.

by Anonymousreply 712/04/2012

She should authenticate on the DL. She'd be hoot here.

by Anonymousreply 812/04/2012

Jesus didnt know she was such a cunt! Think the french would maybe be jealous of someone who mattered than this cypher. Fucking delusional bitch.

by Anonymousreply 912/04/2012

If DL was what it used to be, r8, someone would've already had that covered.

The last post I remember like that was the original Dionne Warwick thread when Whitney died.

by Anonymousreply 1012/04/2012

She was hot in Frantic, but she looks like shit these days.

by Anonymousreply 1112/04/2012

Charles Manson killed the wrong wife.

There I said it.

by Anonymousreply 1212/04/2012

"French women sound like a pack of cunts"

Yes, because American women never sound like cunts.

Hello, Barbara Bush, Ann "you people" Romney, and assorted other bitches.

by Anonymousreply 1312/04/2012

Don't worry, r13, I'm sure OP starts plenty of threads calling American women cunts as well.

by Anonymousreply 1412/04/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!