Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Jake Gyllenhaal and Joan Rivers on last night's Graham Norton show

Joan asking Jake about his "itchy" beard.

by Anonymousreply 2112/03/2012

I hate to say it but he looks like sh*t with the beard. The two geezers on the end were cuter than he was. Poor Joan looks like a total freak now. Still funny, though.

by Anonymousreply 112/02/2012

Joan Rivers hasn't been funny since 1979

by Anonymousreply 212/02/2012

Damn, gurlfriend Jake is so nelly. Soft. I see a young Richard Chamberlain.

Soft.

by Anonymousreply 312/02/2012

It would have been funnier if she'd said, "I've never liked any of your beards."

by Anonymousreply 412/02/2012

I thought it was mostly funny. It certainly was an odd assortment of guests. I liked the Top Gear guys. Need to find their show and watch it.

I will say that I am over the Brokeback Mountain jokes. Even from Graham Norton. They aren't funny.

Jake looked like he was trying to stay in Joan River's good graces.The beard is for a play he's in, so hopefully it will be gone when the play ends whenever that is. He looks awful with it.

Jaysus, but Joan looks terrible. She looks like a wax figure, if her face gets too close to heat it will melt.

by Anonymousreply 512/02/2012

Joan Rivers is a fierce ass bitch of a fighter. She clawed her way to the top, fell the hell down, and clawed her way back. Leave her be.

She was born in 1933 and was quick witted enough to ask Jake Gyllenhaal if his beard was itchy. Come on now!

I am linking to her Comedy Central Roast because it was one of the finest ones. Why was it one of the finest ones? Because it was for Joan 'fucking' Rivers, bitches!

by Anonymousreply 712/02/2012

[quote]It would have been funnier if she'd said, "I've never liked any of your beards."

That would have been fabulous! The "old" Joan would've done that. But she's getting older.

Jake comes off so boring. He should do interviews in the nude.

Poor Austin Nichols.

by Anonymousreply 812/02/2012

I saw the play Jake is in and there is no reason for him to have that beard in it.

by Anonymousreply 912/02/2012

Do you get to see it on YouTUbe before it comes on BBC AMerica? They are on TV next Saturday.

by Anonymousreply 1012/02/2012

I saw the play too, and he created a character who looks like that. So what. Do you know the director? Do you know the playwright? His character is a loser. Umkempt and unattractive. His shabby wardrobe, long greasy hair, and scraggily beard are the physical manifestations of the guy he plays.

by Anonymousreply 1112/02/2012

For a split second, occasionally, Jake looks hot. Mostly he looks interbred.

by Anonymousreply 1212/02/2012

interbred? how does that work exactly? and i thought Jake looked quite nice, and loved the embarrassed act he put on.

by Anonymousreply 1312/02/2012

Oh gosh! Joan will probably rape Jake in the dressing room.

by Anonymousreply 1412/02/2012

[quote] if her face gets too close to heat it will melt

Well, there you go--proof that Jake is not, after all, flaming.

by Anonymousreply 1512/02/2012

Graham's back? Thanks

by Anonymousreply 1612/02/2012

[R3] Soft? Did you not see him in that Iceland trip? There was an icy canyon. Jake pulled himself across the canyon while clinging to a rope. And it was cold, believe me!

by Anonymousreply 1712/02/2012

Hey, Jake did what any sane person would do if they find themselves seated next to Joan Rivers on a TV show. Try to remain calm, step back, and give her the floor. She'll take it anyway. Joanie was hysterical last night. Aside from the prompts, even Graham was getting out of the way of Steamroller Joan.

by Anonymousreply 1812/02/2012

Jake looks hotter with the beard.

by Anonymousreply 1912/02/2012

Joan was a hoot at the end of the video clip. Jake was good too, but he's got to lose that beard pronto when his play in NYC is over.

by Anonymousreply 2012/03/2012

[quote]Joan Rivers is a fierce ass bitch of a fighter. She clawed her way to the top, fell the hell down, and clawed her way back. Leave her be.

Many people clawed their way to the top. That doesn't mean if they become grotesque through self-mutilation and too old to be on TV I should watch them.

Go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 2112/03/2012
Need more help? Click Here.