Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bay Area DLers - how have the storms affected you?

I live in San Francisco. I'm having a hell of a time trying to sleep with this storm. My building is 100 years old and sways every time MUNI drives by. It's been swaying like crazy due to the high winds. Thank God the power hasn't gone out yet. How are you doing?

by Anonymousreply 912/03/2012

by Anonymousreply 112/02/2012

Doing well. Woke up this morning and the back door was opened. One of the front windows was opened as well. Overall, just another storm. After Sandy, we really don't have anything about which to complain...

by Anonymousreply 212/02/2012

I'm enjoying it, actually. I love the sound of the rain and I think the city always looks better when it's cloudy.

by Anonymousreply 312/02/2012

West Coast storm? How come I have not heard of it? They didn't mention it on NBC News last night.

by Anonymousreply 412/02/2012

Yes they did, R4.

I like the wind and rain, too. For the most part what counts as a "storm" in California really isn't.

by Anonymousreply 512/02/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 612/02/2012

The storms weren't as bad as feared.

by Anonymousreply 712/02/2012

I live in Davis. I parked on the street, and when I got up my car was sitting in a fucking FOOT of water! The street drains had clogged or backed up, and the whole street was suffering from "local flooding".

I'm just glad the car started, I had to drive to LA. Nothing here but a little fine drizzle.

by Anonymousreply 812/03/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 912/03/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!