Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Barbra Streisand...has she had work done?

We saw the poster for her new movie and started a discussion on this.

I maintain she can afford the best skin care and hasn't needed surgery. My BFF just laughs at me.

Who is right?

by Anonymousreply 2112/03/2012

If she has, any judge would agree that Barbra deserves a full refund from any doctor who has ever touched her face.

by Anonymousreply 112/02/2012

That poster is photoshopped but I believe she had some work done after her Oprah appearance when she wore the very high-necked sweater.

by Anonymousreply 212/02/2012

I seriously doubt it. She famously refused to have her nose done, and seems to be aging normally. Her eyes are a little droopy and she's a tad jowly too.

by Anonymousreply 312/02/2012

She admits to having her droopy jowls lifted and tightened before she did MEET THE FOKKERS - she saw herself on Oprah and realized she needed some work done before she returned to face the movie cameras.

by Anonymousreply 412/02/2012

She looks like she's 30 in this photo.

by Anonymousreply 512/02/2012

She insists on a lot of photo retouching, even "candid" photos.

by Anonymousreply 612/02/2012

MPC needs to weigh in, since this question combines two of his areas of expertise.

by Anonymousreply 712/02/2012

In the trailer, she looked a bit refreshed. But natural. Much harder to clean up a face on film, but it's possible.

by Anonymousreply 812/02/2012

That personal shopping mall underneath her compound in r5's picture always cracks me up. It is SOOOOOOOO tacky!

by Anonymousreply 912/02/2012

At my local theater, they have this version as a six-foot tall standup ad. She looks like she's been retouched to be about 43 or 44.

by Anonymousreply 1012/02/2012

Hmmm if she did, she might want a refund. She looks pretty wrinkled and old in that same poster. I also saw her live in concert recently and it obviously looked she needed some refresher ironing!!!

by Anonymousreply 1112/02/2012

You people who think someone 70 looks like that and hasn't had a facelift amuse me.

You make me wish I were in sales so I could sell you something overpriced and shitty. And then sell it to you again.

by Anonymousreply 1212/02/2012

She IS a piece of work

by Anonymousreply 1312/02/2012

Barbara(her real name) is so fugly that John Travolta in Hairspray was a good approximation of what she looks like now!

by Anonymousreply 1412/02/2012

[quote] I maintain she can afford the best skin care and hasn't needed surgery. My BFF just laughs at me.

No offense meant, but are you out of your fucking mind? There were pictures in a tabloid of her with bandages wrapped all around her face. And you can tell she's had work. She also admits it

by Anonymousreply 1512/02/2012

R15, Barbra has her own bees at her Malibu compound and that's why she's in that outfit. She has never had any work done on her face.

by Anonymousreply 1612/02/2012

When she was on Katie, she looked like she may have had some fillers put in. But nothing drastic. It's nice to see her with long hair again.

by Anonymousreply 1712/02/2012

She and Seth Rogin were on Entertainment Tonight and while wrinkles or jowls weren't evident, her face had a certain look. Kind of like Cher and Josselyn Wildenstein...kind of waxy and odd and NOT normal aging, certainly not for a 77 year old.

by Anonymousreply 1812/02/2012

R18. Barbra is 70 not 77.

by Anonymousreply 1912/03/2012

Can you imagine the CGI work that's going to be needed on Gypsy to make this old bag look 35? It'll win a special effects Oscar.

by Anonymousreply 2112/03/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!