Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Relatives of the Rich & Famous

From the 'please start a thread for me' thread...

[quote]I can give you stories of Halle Berry, Arsenio Hall, Sen. Metzenbaum (that's one family tree you don't want to clinb), Dick Martin, Debra Winger, Joel Grey ( sorry Gary), Carol Kane, Shondir Birns, soooo many, I'll think of more, Mike Douglas...

K - start giving stories.

by Anonymousreply 2712/14/2012

I love the fact that someone asked for this thread topic in the welfare thread from this weekend, but couldn't be bothered to share stories.

I know Bridget Moynahan's younger brother. Is she considered rich and famous? Nah, probably not.

by Anonymousreply 112/04/2012

I went to high school with Keith Richards' son, Marlon.

Nothing to report. Nice guy. A little flamboyant and flashy. Last time I saw him was at a party puking in Old Brookville, NY around 1989.

by Anonymousreply 212/04/2012

I have an Arsenio Hall story but it's nothing you girls would want to hear.

A friend had a 20 year old son who had cancer (leukemia) and spent a lot of time at City of Hope. This was when Arsenio had his talk show. He'd come by City of Hope every week and spend time with the pediatric cancer patients. My friend's son adored him and looked forward to he weekly visits.

There never was any press, publicity or articles about this. It was just done and appreciated.

Sorry it's not nasty gossip.

by Anonymousreply 312/04/2012

Still cool, R3.

by Anonymousreply 412/04/2012

Nice gossip is good too, R3, that Arsenio story is very sweet. Still, if you ever come across something nasty you know where to bring it.

by Anonymousreply 512/04/2012

The funny thing about seeing the sibling of a famous person is that you can immediately tell how much work the famous one has had done.

by Anonymousreply 612/04/2012

Sweet, r3. He seems like a really nice guy.

by Anonymousreply 712/05/2012

dang

by Anonymousreply 812/05/2012

This would be the perfect thread for someone to post those old SNL videos...Martin Short as Hepburns brother, Billy Crystal as Yul Brynner's sister...

by Anonymousreply 912/05/2012

I know R6, eh? It's like the sibling is a half-baked version.

by Anonymousreply 1012/05/2012

heh

by Anonymousreply 1112/05/2012

Ho R1, that would be me. I'm the one who asked for the thread, I haven't had a chance to follow up. before I start, can someone tell me if my postings will be traceable? Do anonymous posts from no paying members leave any sort of footprint? I am ready to get down and dirty with some posts involving some pretty powerful people. eg "The Senator Sells a Judgzhip, My Congressman, My Master; The Congresswoman and her lesbian girlfriend for fun and profit; Dirty Tricks, dirty senator. see whereI am going? I don't want to get into trouble. Once I know I'm ok, I'll start posting. By the way, I am glad to r east he nice Arsenio Hall story, but I'll also dish on him as we'll. We grew up just a fr We streets away

by Anonymousreply 1212/08/2012

R12, yes, it's traceable, but not if you post at an internet cafe or public library. That's the safest way. If you post from your own home, they can trace your IP address and they (your enemies) can sue the site to have them turnover the IP address and find out who made the post.

i'm not a tech geek but post from a public library is safest and it's free :)

by Anonymousreply 1312/08/2012

r12 they aren't traceable if you know how to remove your cookies. DL places a cookie in your hard drive when you visit this site, it's what used by the "troll-dar" feature to highlight those people who post multiple times in the same thread/s.

If you're using IE (Explorer), to to your Tools menu selection and choose "Internet Options". Then hit "Delete" in the Browsing History section, this deletes your cookies.

Come back to DL - if you see that your Orange-starred posts in the right hand sidebar (the ones showing where you've previously posted) are gone, you've succeeded. You'll need to go back and repeat the cookies deletion after a few posts.

by Anonymousreply 1412/08/2012

Yes, R12, you are completely safe here. Your refusal to pay $18 a year is such a tribute to your powerful connections and extreme fiscal prudence that we cannot wait for you spill your guts all over the thread for us. Only the DL Webmistress has access to your electronic hoofprint and she is so strung out on trailer meth and using the tracery records for paper on the floor so she doesn't have to let her seven puppies outside that your secret identity is secure.

The fact that you posted in an obscure and unreadable code in your R12 posting also will help protect you. Certainly no FBI agent will be able to figure it out and capture you as you return home just a fr We streets away from the Arsenio Hall Birthplace Compound.

by Anonymousreply 1512/08/2012

You can't /won't be traced but Just go to an internet cafe if it makes you feel safer, r12.

by Anonymousreply 1612/11/2012

Go some place public with no cameras. Please hurry!!

by Anonymousreply 1712/11/2012

I went to high school with Coolio's stepdaughter, yeah, Coolio, lol, but this was in the mid 90s at the height of his fame, what with Gangster's Paradise playing everywhere. He was nice and seemed to be a good parent. Nothing juicy to report unfortunately.

by Anonymousreply 1812/11/2012

I know Hugh Jackman's wife. She's very cold with me for some reason.

by Anonymousreply 1912/11/2012

Bob Guccione's son: possibly the only person douchier than his father. Also went to England for six months and came back with a full blown Madonna accent--before Madonna did it!! See, she steals from everyone.

Fishbone. Remember them? No? Oh Well. The lead singer would leave his eight year old daughter ALONE when he went on tour. She had her own credit card and fed herself by ordering take out all the time. Told to me by one of her school teachers.

Eric Douglas. Gay. Rumoured to have been moleseted by his kiddie-raper father. But you didn't hear that from me. Can't remember if he commmitted suicide or just OD'd.

by Anonymousreply 2012/11/2012

Ok. Lets start with the late sen. Howard Metzenbaum. Mean little shit. Expected folkes in the Heights to kiss his ring becuase he got himself into the senate. used to drive down the center lime of cedar rd in Beachwood in his car with the us senate plates and make other cars part for him like the Red Sea. He almost hit me once pulling intomthenparking lot of Union Commerce Bank at cedar and Warrensville. e Eric even bothered to get out of his car to see if I was ok. He made his money in the 1940's and 50's by starting an airport parking lot at Cleveland Hopkins which eventually grew to a large chain. Excusew me? aiprport parking? In a big mafia town like Cleveland Ohio in the 50's? Just how did he do that without making nice with the goodfellas? They say Mr. Bond was his parter? If you ask me he was in with the mob. Now, for friends a relatives

1. Terry Metzqenbaum. he's dead so I will say what I want. the Seqnators looser nephew who always blamed others for hi problems. worked As a security guard in pubic housing.Claimed that he couldn't get a job with a major corp. becuase of his last name...his uncle was no friend to big biz. I told him he should change his name. of course he would never do that. He liked to play "celebrity " with his famous last name. No one was impressed. Gerry has a restraining Orr against him for stalking a waitress at a pizza but who refused to go out with him. He was a also designated a vexatious litigator by the courts. This means they were so sick of his silly law suits that he lost his right to file.

Next up. His in my opinion bat shift crazy son in law., and the senators black sheep brother..

by Anonymousreply 2112/12/2012

Also o. Sen. Metzenbaum, selling a federal Judgship.

by Anonymousreply 2212/12/2012

More please

by Anonymousreply 2312/12/2012

I used to do tech support in Hawaii. Two of my customers were Buffy St. Marie and Bette Midler's sister. Ms. St. Marie was an absolute doll, and sent me macadamia nuts for Christmas. Ms. Midler was a cunt, who would remind us who her sister was every time she called, and she never remembered she had to open a browser to see the internet.

by Anonymousreply 2412/12/2012

This is the last fucking time I start a thread for anyone.

by Anonymousreply 2512/14/2012

Why op? I posted one story, more to come.

by Anonymousreply 2612/14/2012

While selling show business related items on eBay for the past ten years, I have sold to numerous celebrities and/or relatives of celebrities . . . it's the relatives who spill the best dish.

by Anonymousreply 2712/14/2012
Need more help? Click Here.