Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Please to enjoy Ms. Sally Field on Oparh's OWN tomorrow!!!!

Sally will discuss her gay son, the emancipation of the slaves, aging, and comfort Oprah over the brutality Oprah endured while interviewing Anne Hathaway in 2006!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 612/02/2012

Oprah: (tearing up, and taking Sally's extended hand) all I did was ask if she felt that her character knew that she was talking to her husband's lover in the scene in Brokeback where Heath Ledger's character calls her...she snapped at me and said..."I think it is obvious"....it was like she was saying go see a Tyler Perry movie and leave the intelligent films to the white people. (Oprah begins to fight back the ugly cry) you know Sally I felt like I was right back in my childhood when everyone would say you are just a fat black girl and you'll never amount to anything...I mean would she have responded the same way to Katie Couric or Diane Sawyer?

Sally: (consoling) I know...I know.. let it out.

by Anonymousreply 112/01/2012

She was pretty much single handedly responsible for popularizing Multiple Personality Disorder, now considered a fake illness. This fake illness cost millions their sanity, ruined lives, caused people to false accuse others and had people sent to jail.

If she had refused to be in Sybil, the movie would've failed and millions would be better off.

So did she ever give back her awards or apologize for being in this farce? No, of course not.

by Anonymousreply 212/02/2012

oh screw the millions r2...Anne hurt Oprah!! The Oprah!!! Miss Oprah Winfrey!!! plus school children all over Alabama started using the N-word again because they felt if the girl from The Princess Diaries can be snotty to Oprah why can't we curse out our maids!!! Some of those kids grew up to be actors and joined the academy and that is why Viola Davis lost the Oscar and Mitt Romney almost got elected by playing the race card....yes all because of little Anne "I Dreamed a Dream" Hathaway.

by Anonymousreply 312/02/2012

OP, it's spelled "Orpah," as in the Killer Whale of the Mississippi Delta.

by Anonymousreply 412/02/2012

That is NOT an approved DL meme, r4.

WHET your brain?

by Anonymousreply 512/02/2012

by Anonymousreply 612/02/2012
Need more help? Click Here.