Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lohan to Psychic woman she punched: "You fucking gypsy!"

I'm officially interested in her for the first time in years.

by Anonymousreply 3712/02/2012

I hate gypsies too.

by Anonymousreply 112/01/2012

lol that is pretty great.

by Anonymousreply 212/01/2012

They are all over the place here on Long Island, NY. Trying to sucker people into tree service in the wake of hurricane Sandy. I guess they saw an opportunity and headed here from wherever they live. They walk door to door and say they will saw up the tree branches and cart them away. Their hustle is to start, leave it half done saying their chainsaw broke, and then never come back. My mother got sucked about 20 years ago, she just didn't know.

by Anonymousreply 412/01/2012

[quote] I guess they saw an opportunity and headed here from wherever they live.

They live in caravans on the open road, dear.

by Anonymousreply 512/01/2012

Aren't they called Tinkers or Pikeys in the U.S. and Britain? Calling her a Pikey would have been more exotic.

by Anonymousreply 612/01/2012

No, Americans don't say "tinker" or "pikey." Just Gypsy. (Or Irish Traveler, as the case may be.)

Too late, R7.

by Anonymousreply 812/01/2012

Please.

She should have called her "Romani."

by Anonymousreply 912/01/2012

The Chicagoland area has a number of them. Their scam is installing asphalt driveways that crumble the first time it rains.

by Anonymousreply 1012/01/2012

Please tell me more about the Gypsies.

by Anonymousreply 1112/01/2012

Lohan is such a loser and a burnout, why is the media still interested? Are they waiting for her to die while the paparazzi are clicking away? Because, I see no other reason why they care, other than to see her die on camera.

I am so sick of this entire family. I was also shocked to hear Baba Wawa's take on this situation on "The View", even Whoopi was siding with Lohan.

Lohan has been given way too many slaps on the wrist, if all this nonsense happened to a non-celeb, they'd have been jailed. If only her career got as much attention as her drugged and alcohol fueled escapades!

Her loser dad was on "Judge Alex" the other afternoon, can these Lohans get any lower? Her father seemed quite happy to be on a TV court show! By his side was his pregnant blond airhead girlfriend.

I guess the Lohan family will take money from any source they can. Talk about a bunch of grifters and gypsies, how ironic!

For the DL crowd who are wondering why I was home in the middle of the afternoon, I've been working from home for the past six years. I keep the TV on for a presence in the room.

by Anonymousreply 1212/01/2012

"Thinner!"

by Anonymousreply 1312/01/2012

Lohan said the gypsy was trying to steal her "very expensive" purse.

Said she called her that but did not punch her.

by Anonymousreply 1412/01/2012

R14: Liars say a lot of things.

by Anonymousreply 1512/01/2012

Gimme mah purse! Gimme mah purse!

Ah don't KNOWWW YEW!

by Anonymousreply 1612/01/2012

Why can't we call them gypsies? They are gypsies.

by Anonymousreply 1712/01/2012

You gotta admit, I got spunk.

by Anonymousreply 1812/01/2012

Apparently she tried to give her a psychic reading and Lohan responded with a right hand blow.

by Anonymousreply 1912/01/2012

Please stop calling us gypsies. It wounds.

by Anonymousreply 2012/01/2012

"My dawta is innacent! That gypsie ran inta my dawta's fist," slurred an inebriated Dina from her gutter.

by Anonymousreply 2112/01/2012

Kokanele babo sei e kokoro fai.

by Anonymousreply 2212/01/2012

I'm sort of intrigued where in her mind the slur gysy came from...

by Anonymousreply 2312/01/2012

I was gonna say - her whole family is nothing but grifting gypsies.

by Anonymousreply 2412/02/2012

Skeptics Beware: The Psychic Intuitives Are Here .. Tomorrow (Monday, the 3rd) on Dr. Phil.

Psychic medium John Edward is back by popular demand and ready to take on his skeptics, including Dr. Phil. First, John changes things up by turning his back to the audience, removing any potential visual cues -- can he still connect audience members to the other side? And, Dr. Phil shares a moment with John that he says challenged his skepticism. Next, John and intuitive counselor Colette Baron-Reid team up to help grieving mother Therese find answers into her daughter, Venus', disappearance more than two years ago. Can she find comfort after such a devastating loss? Then, celebrity numerologist Glynis McCants breaks down the numbers behind some of Dr. Phil's most talked-about guests this season: Robert Blake, Nadya Suleman and Dina Lohan. Can she help explain their controversial behavior? Plus, Glynis details how the numbers could help you find Mr. or Ms. Right. And, self-admitted skeptic Lisa Vanderpump of The Real Housewives of

by Anonymousreply 2512/02/2012

Love you R16. Bobby Hill is one of the best characters ever to appear on the small screen.

by Anonymousreply 2612/02/2012

Awesome clip of Bobby Hill's nut shots.

LET GO OF MY PURSE!!!

by Anonymousreply 2712/02/2012

Love that clip R27.

"Am I gonna to do it? Yes. When am I gonna do it? Don't know. Could be tomorrow - NOW!" WHACK!

Lindsay should be so enterprising.

by Anonymousreply 2812/02/2012

Gypsies! Filthy, thieving Gypsies!

by Anonymousreply 2912/02/2012

Where was that interview (Today?) where the interviewer tried to rile her by announcing the news of her recently discovered half-sister? But Lohan registered nothing but a, "No, I didn't know about that thanks for telling me". She's either one tough cookie- or medicated to the gills.

by Anonymousreply 3012/02/2012

Somehow the title makes me giggle every time I see it. The visual image is so campy trash.

by Anonymousreply 3112/02/2012

R30 is there footage of that?

by Anonymousreply 3212/02/2012

I wonder if the men come every night and lay their money down.

by Anonymousreply 3312/02/2012

R17, "gypsy" is an old-fashioned term for the ethnicity properly called Romani. (Romani migrated into Europe from India, but people used to think they were from Egypt, hence the name "gypsy.") Today it's like calling African Americans "colored people."

The slur aspect comes from the stereotype of Romani as deceitful and thieving. It's like calling anyone in the underclass a n******, regardless of the person's actual ethnicity.

So yeah, everyone should stop saying gypsy.

by Anonymousreply 3412/02/2012

Here it is #32, GMA at the 3:00 minute mark.

by Anonymousreply 3512/02/2012

Lohan was fucking a gypsy?

by Anonymousreply 3612/02/2012

I am of Romani heritage. We aren't all con artists and such! My sister is an MD, I am studying accounting, my mother was industrious and gifted in piano and gave up a career to raise us.

Oh, to misbehave in our household was a big no-no with serious consequences...OUCH! Great grades were expected. As for working, it wasn't even discussed.Allowance? HA! No way were we going to receive an allowance. We just knew as teens to find employment. I'm greatful for that type of upbringing.

by Anonymousreply 3712/02/2012
Need more help? Click Here.