Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

If I was a lesbian, Ranae on "Finding Bigfoot" would be my girlfriend.

She's so smart and pretty.

by Anonymousreply 3912/21/2013

Hold on while I get the vomit out of my mouth.

by Anonymousreply 112/01/2012

Whatever. She's hot, R1.

by Anonymousreply 212/01/2012

If I were a gay man, straight woman, lesbian, or staight man, R1 wouldn't be my boyfriend or girlfriend.

by Anonymousreply 312/01/2012

She looks like a teenaged boy, which I suppose explains the attraction.

by Anonymousreply 412/01/2012

R2 and R3 are disgruntled lesbians. No gay man would stick up for that ugly she-man.

by Anonymousreply 512/01/2012

[quote] If I was

Oh, if you were, dear.

by Anonymousreply 612/01/2012

On the show, she's the only one that has any sense. She's the only smart ones. All of the men are stupid.

by Anonymousreply 712/01/2012

Why can't she spell her name right?

by Anonymousreply 812/01/2012

>>No gay man would stick up for that ugly she-man.

Ah...that's what's behind the hate. She's butcher than you. And has a fuck hole that doesn't contain poop. You're jealous.

by Anonymousreply 912/01/2012

R9 No hate. Just truth. Always thought she was ugly. Plus I a gay man so there is no jealousy. Aren't you on the wrong website?? Should be on the Muff Divers Anonymous.

by Anonymousreply 1012/01/2012

R1/5/10, is your caftan getting too tight?

by Anonymousreply 1112/01/2012

Ugly she-man isn't hate?

by Anonymousreply 1212/01/2012

If I were into bears, Bigfoot would be my boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 1312/01/2012

I AM a lesbian and EWW! NO!

by Anonymousreply 1412/01/2012

She has a nice voice, I wouldn't call her pretty though. She's always so skeptical and I can tell she annoys the others with that, but OTOH they are always ready to believe nearly every Bigfoot account they're told. I always watch this show even though it mostly consists of them making a big show of not actually finding anything significant.

by Anonymousreply 1512/01/2012

I like butch women, but she's not cute. Rachel has her beat hands down.

by Anonymousreply 1612/01/2012

Lesbian here. She's not my type, but I can see the appeal -- smart and awfully cute in glasses.

by Anonymousreply 1712/01/2012

Exactly, R15. The guys believe everything. Bobo is so stupid that it's funny. Ranae is the only true scientist. I like her, and if I were lesbian, I think she would be my type.

by Anonymousreply 1812/01/2012

Is she what the lezzes call "soft butch"?

by Anonymousreply 1912/01/2012

I don't think I'll ever understand the appeal of butch women. I prefer women who are feminine, who aren't scared of makeup and long hair, and that wear clothing that accentuates their figures. Of course, in the lesbian world, women like that are about as elusive as Bigfoot.

by Anonymousreply 2012/01/2012

I'm a femme-ish lesbian who prefers the same. I don't need 5 lbs of make-up or stripper heels or a 10 in the looks department -- I'm certainly not -- but for me to be attracted to a woman, she definitely needs to give off a natural, feminine vibe. With soft butches, I can see how some other lesbians might find them attractive -- they can be cute, and they generally make some effort to take care of themselves. It's the dykes-on-bikes, tattooed, buzz cut crowd that leaves me wondering what women see in them.

by Anonymousreply 2112/01/2012

Amen r21, although with soft butches--women like Ellen and Rachael as a frame of reference--I always think how much more attractive they would be to me, if (or when) they appear more feminine. Unfortunately they only appear that way because they have to, so in real life finding a woman with a feminine vibe versus a femme who is acting out a role, is like finding bigfoot.

Yes, I know I'm shallow and a product of societal pressure (or whatever) but I grew up being attracted to beautiful women, not the butch gym teacher!!!

by Anonymousreply 2212/01/2012

I'm a gay man and I find Ranae to be very handsome. She is the reason I watch Not Finding Bigfoot.

Manly women like Ranae and Rachel Maddow are the only women that I find somewhat attractive.

by Anonymousreply 2312/01/2012

Some lesbians prefer handsome women because they are generally more competent all-round than femme lesbians.

Femme lesbians are as shallow as straight women...too concerned with their hair, make-up, clothing to be of much use.

by Anonymousreply 2412/01/2012

NASTY

And no one on that show has any sense!

Bigfoot? Seriously? Animal Planet should be ashamed!

by Anonymousreply 2512/01/2012

Yes, R24, all of us femmes are utterly useless airheads, just like all butch women suffer from body dysmorphia and penis envy.

by Anonymousreply 2612/01/2012

[quote]Of course, in the lesbian world, women like that are about as elusive as Bigfoot

LOL!

by Anonymousreply 2712/01/2012

"If I WAS a lesbian" -- Oh, dear!

Your parents couldn't afford to send you to a proper school to learn the proper verb usage of subjunctive mood?

by Anonymousreply 2812/01/2012

Straight up Kinsey 3 here, which means I likey it all and I likey it much. In other words, I am bisexual. I find boyish looking women hot because they remind me of men, but men without the testosterone poisoning that makes some men douchebags. I also like femmes a lot. Makes me want to be the soft butch and get a little dominating and topdogish and all that. Then again, I like to be femme myself some days. Wear makeup, do my hair, wear soft clothes and show off my boobs a little. I feel very balanced internally in terms of feminine and masculine, so it all appeals to me. Sometimes I like a manly man who can help me fix shit around the house and has a penis with which to penetrate me. I would be happy with a girlfriend and a boyfriend. What was the topic again?

by Anonymousreply 2912/01/2012

r26. at least the butches can change tires.

by Anonymousreply 3012/03/2012

[quote]And has a fuck hole that doesn't contain poop. You're jealous.

'Fuck hole'? Oh dear.

'Poop'? Are you your mom and have you heard of washing?

[quote]Femme lesbians are as shallow as straight women

Butch lesbians being as sexist and posturing macho pigs as straight men? Do you understand the complexity of life?

by Anonymousreply 3112/03/2012

Rachel Maddow is the correct answer to the "Who is the best celebrity lesbian fantasy girlfriend" question.

by Anonymousreply 3212/03/2012

She is hot.

by Anonymousreply 3312/03/2012

I feel like I'm watching my parents fighting and aunts and uncles thrown in there too.

by Anonymousreply 3412/03/2012

Watching my girlfriend now.

by Anonymousreply 3512/04/2012

Bigfoot knows better than to deal with a hot lesbian like Ranae.

by Anonymousreply 3612/11/2012

Meanwhile, Bigfoot remains unfound.

by Anonymousreply 3712/12/2012

I agree, OP. I'm a gay man, and I find her to be the only entertaining person on the show. Plus, she's the only level-headed investigator who realizes that you have to debunk the phony evidence in order to get the good, indisputable evidence. She is the only one that gives the group any credibility. The rest are running on a fool's errand. They take ANY blurry snapshot from miles away as evidence. She says to think how it could possibly be faked, and they give her a hard time.

I like her a lot.

by Anonymousreply 3812/12/2012

I would mix some Pappy Van Winkel with honey. Pour it over her and lick it off every inch of her beautiful body. She is incredible in person.

by Anonymousreply 3912/21/2013
Need more help? Click Here.