Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Israeli insiders are planning to coup Obama.

"There is, currently, within the U.S. military, the Executive branch of government and among extremist "power brokers" in America an active plot to "alter" America's form of government through "decapitation"

by Anonymousreply 2712/02/2012

Where does it say Isrealis are behind it?

by Anonymousreply 112/02/2012

Can someone please explain what "Smoke and Mirrors," with the huge ad for psychics, is all about?

by Anonymousreply 212/02/2012

The claim does not match the link.

by Anonymousreply 312/02/2012

you people are crazy and you need to stop playing aorund with shit like this. it isnt funny, clever or interesting. it is sick and wrong and you need to stop.

by Anonymousreply 412/02/2012

OP, you should be ashamed for linking to this odious right-wing, neo-nazi, Jew-hating bullshit. This supposed threat is showing up on Stormfront and other sites of their ilk. A quick google of Veterans Today and Gordon Duff will tell you all you need to know.

by Anonymousreply 512/02/2012

The guy supports gay marriage and from what I've read several other very liberal issues. The only reason I check him out every once in a while is because of the post I linked below.

Demonizing Homosexuality in the Name of Jesus Christ is Paradoxically Oxymoronic

[quote]Yet, many people, in the name of Jesus Christ, preach hate in order to abolish this type of love...the type of love involving two people of the same gender. These men and women experience the same deep and/or intense affection for each other as people of opposite gender. They just don't fit into society's idea of what romantic love should look like. So, we bash it...outlaw it...make sure it remains not only forbidden and inferior to heterosexual love, but claim it is somehow damaging to heterosexual love.

[quote]Hate is encouraged among those who want to curtail the rights of others who fall in love with their own gender, and what's even worse is that the hating or judging of homosexuals -- "Judge not and you shall not be judged" -- is often the central focus of attention of Christianity, at the expense of almost everything else Jesus Christ clearly stood for.

by Anonymousreply 612/02/2012

[quote]Having said that, there is a link to the White House with that release. Obviously something is going on that's not being reported.

So, it must be the Jews, right? You know how [italic]they[/italic] are, you know what [italic]they[/italic] do.

You really don't need to post any more. We know how [italic]these[/italic] threads turn out.

by Anonymousreply 812/02/2012

I didn't say it's the Jews or Israel. All I said is there is a link to the White House with a press release from Obama. If you read the blog link, he said at the end he doesn't believe it is Israel.

by Anonymousreply 912/02/2012

It's not as if it hasn't happened before.

by Anonymousreply 1012/02/2012

by Anonymousreply 1112/02/2012

"coup" is not a verb

by Anonymousreply 1212/02/2012

I'm thoroughly confused by this thread.

Could someone please translate for me, what's going on?

by Anonymousreply 1312/02/2012

Op linked to a site that is promoting the conspiracy theory that an innocuous Obama press release about new security rules is really about stopping an Israeli coup against the US government.

by Anonymousreply 1412/02/2012

[quote]OP, you should be ashamed for linking to this odious right-wing, neo-nazi, Jew-hating bullshit. This supposed threat is showing up on Stormfront and other sites of their ilk. A quick google of Veterans Today and Gordon Duff will tell you all you need to know.

Jesus christ, R5, what's your damage?

by Anonymousreply 1512/02/2012

American military men like or care enough about Israel to lift a finger and risk careers?

by Anonymousreply 1612/02/2012

[quote] Jesus christ, [R5], what's your damage?

What kind of fucking, clueless moron are you? Didn't you read anything in this thread at all? I'm not going to fucking explain it to you like you're five fucking years old. Jesus Christ yourself, fucking read what's already been written, Christ.

by Anonymousreply 1712/02/2012

[quote]What kind of fucking, clueless moron are you? Didn't you read anything in this thread at all?

No, douche.

I went to the LINK. The one you're shitting your panties over.

Fuck YOU.

by Anonymousreply 1812/02/2012

Well, then you ARE a clueless idiot, R18. You blasted me for actually looking into the people behind this and then making an informed decision.

I hate racists, and pure racism is what's behind this stupid conspiracy theory. It's being passed around by Jew-hating, neo-nazi websites.

My ire towards the OP for posting it, and your baffling ceaselessness is completely justified.

by Anonymousreply 1912/02/2012

[quote]My ire towards the OP for posting it, and your baffling ceaselessness is completely justified.

Wow. And you're not even pretty.

by Anonymousreply 2012/02/2012

At least I'm not clueless.

by Anonymousreply 2112/02/2012

it wouldn't be a coup if foreign nationals did so, it would be either war or terrorism. it would have to be americans "coup-ing".

by Anonymousreply 2312/02/2012

F&F this OP and let's hope the thread is closed. It's not appropriate to play with assassination talk and foreign powers being responsible. I can take any joke offered, but this comes down to racist, anti-Semitic hate speech.

by Anonymousreply 2412/02/2012

"I didn't say it's the Jews or Israel."

First you headline your post "Israeli insiders are planning to coup Obama."

Then you say "I didn't say it's the Jews or Israel."

Who the fuck are you? Mitt Romney?

by Anonymousreply 2512/02/2012

[quote]OP, you should be ashamed for linking to this odious right-wing, neo-nazi, Jew-hating bullshit. This supposed threat is showing up on Stormfront and other sites of their ilk. A quick google of Veterans Today and Gordon Duff will tell you all you need to know

Oh, I think OP knows exactly what he's doing.

by Anonymousreply 2712/02/2012
Need more help? Click Here.