Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Madonna's Ex-Boyfriend, Jesus Luz's Hairy Taint, et al

Make sure you look at it in full-size. You can smell it.

by Anonymousreply 7612/05/2012

Jesus fucking christ, she is horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 112/01/2012

American Horror Story: Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 212/01/2012

Looks delicious

by Anonymousreply 312/01/2012

Madonna looks like she ran out of True Blood and had room service bring her something Brazilian.

by Anonymousreply 412/01/2012

Something wrong with her leg - she has a huge red scab.

by Anonymousreply 512/01/2012

Yeah, r6, because Elton is such a bastion of good sense and normal human behavior.

by Anonymousreply 712/01/2012

Everything looks better when you pair it up with old coot Madonna. Even colors.

by Anonymousreply 812/01/2012

Look. This is a turning point for me.

I am a huge Madonna fan and I have always been. I loved her 80's, 90's and 2000's stuff and slightly enjoyed the recent stuff. Slightly.

But why the hell does she does these things? (photoshoots with man arms and looking like she's drugged fucked, got a moustache problem and badly bleached, frizz dry hair). Fuck.

Madonna - age gracefully. Just snap out of it.

She has ceased to be ironic/iconic and now appears desperate. I know it's easy to knock her down like we do here at DL but she is making it so easy. She is inviting it. She's like Demi Moore. Climging like fuck to something that no longer exists.

I can't defend her anymore.

For fucks sake.

by Anonymousreply 912/01/2012

Great shoes though!

by Anonymousreply 1012/01/2012

That ain't a taint, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1112/01/2012

Why can't she age gracefully, like male artists do (e.g., the Rolling Stones, or Iggy Pop)?

by Anonymousreply 1212/01/2012

Where is Jesus now? Did she sell him to Anderson Cooper?

by Anonymousreply 1312/01/2012

"Where is Jesus now?"

When Jesus and Madonna were dating, she expected people to look at the two of them and declare: "Damn, Madge still has it".

Instead what she heard was "Child Protective Services has it".

by Anonymousreply 1512/01/2012

by Anonymousreply 1612/01/2012

She looks perfectly fine.

Don't get me wrong, her music sucks and I know she's as big a bitch as you cunts are, but she really looks absolutely fine in that picture.

by Anonymousreply 1812/01/2012

PPSM, taint doesn't smell like shit unless the person is so obese they can't reach down and wipe.

And Madonna looks fine in that pic.

by Anonymousreply 2012/01/2012

I'm not liking the socks he's wearing, they're see-through. But also it looks like he has metal rings to hold them up. WTF?

by Anonymousreply 2112/01/2012

Jesus Luz's cock. Make sure you click to see full-size.

by Anonymousreply 2212/01/2012

Jesus' ginormous Brazilian ass!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2312/01/2012

Clearly not packing much heat. And the OP needs to learn where the taint tis and where it taint.

by Anonymousreply 2412/01/2012

That ass is huge. You can see the stretch marks on it when you zoom in - still, it probably smells and tastes amazing.

by Anonymousreply 2512/01/2012

Why does he pull back his foreskin in R22's picture? So dumb.

by Anonymousreply 2612/01/2012

Love her take on feminism. Older woman desperate to conform to conventions of female beauty, looking slightly guilty over her young BF. The sin, oh the sin.

by Anonymousreply 2712/01/2012

I don't remember which one he was exactly... let me consult my files...

..ah yes! #379G46R83! I remember now. A Brazilian, wasn't he? Or was that one of the others in the 379G46R series?

by Anonymousreply 2912/01/2012

both beautiful.

none of you bitches would turn him down.

and you're all jealous she can get him/whomever.

by Anonymousreply 3012/01/2012

I stopped sharing my aborted fetuses with her. She can do her own dumpster diving.

by Anonymousreply 3112/01/2012

R30, the the 'Do Women Pay For Sex' thread is yours. MDNA herself may be posting under a pseudonym.

by Anonymousreply 3212/01/2012

[quote]both beautiful.

She's an elderly hag. Look at her hands!

[quote]none of you bitches would turn him down.

I would. He looks like he smells.

[quote]and you're all jealous she can get him/whomever.

No, only you are.

by Anonymousreply 3312/01/2012

"Why can't she age gracefully, like male artists do (e.g., the Rolling Stones, or Iggy Pop)?"

At least they're not fellating microphones and dropping their pants onstage.

by Anonymousreply 3412/01/2012

As pathetic as Mick Jagger, and that's a tall order.

Just because it's a woman who has pretended her own egotism is a feminist cause don't make it any better that if it was an old guy with a naked young woman with her pussy showing.

by Anonymousreply 3512/01/2012

Lucky Madonna. He's unbelievably hot.

by Anonymousreply 3612/01/2012

He was born to bottom. Awesome ass.

by Anonymousreply 3712/01/2012

She looks like Lindsay Lohan there. She really does.

by Anonymousreply 3812/01/2012

Jesus is pretty, the phat ass makes him hot though

by Anonymousreply 3912/01/2012

Just DAMN!!

Madonna now has jocelyn wildenstein face...

topped off with a chemical peel?

by Anonymousreply 4012/01/2012

He was know to be a rent boy in the Rio saunas.

by Anonymousreply 4112/01/2012

she's not beautiful but she does have good skin for an older lady. Her neck is not too bad either. Hands are strategically covered though.

by Anonymousreply 4212/01/2012

IIRC Jesus's mom had him when she was very young, like 15. And it wasnt immaculate conception either, she was likely a prostitute in Rio. So he probably ended up doing the same thing.

by Anonymousreply 4312/01/2012

Playtex Lusty Lace Gloves: the Perfect Wsy to Hide your Dishpan Manhands! The Negligee Necessity of the Senior Set!

by Anonymousreply 4412/01/2012

jesus 'worked in the sex sauna in brazil'

means that jesus' culo is well-stretched!

by Anonymousreply 4512/02/2012

[quote]she's not beautiful but she does have good skin for an older lady. Her neck is not too bad either. Hands are strategically covered though.

She really botched her looks with the plastic surgery. There used to be an exoticness to her features that's gone now.

by Anonymousreply 4612/02/2012

In the OP's photo: what's going on with her back's caved in...yikes.

Jesus was her last acceptable boyfriend material but he had tiny meat.

by Anonymousreply 4712/02/2012

She doesn't even look human in that photo. Scary.

by Anonymousreply 4812/02/2012

I bet there's lots of stinky Stilton cheese underneath his uncut dick skin!!!!

by Anonymousreply 4912/02/2012

Turn in your gay cards, kids.

49 posts: and no one's called out the terrible WIG she's wearing. The second and third photos make it clear.

She's worn wigs in a lot of photo shoots. There were rumors in the 90s that she was having problems with hair loss, but I don't know if it's true.

She looks like death.

by Anonymousreply 5012/02/2012

Looks like Grandma has adopted another brown one.

by Anonymousreply 5112/02/2012

Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 5212/02/2012

He has nice cum gutters.

by Anonymousreply 5312/02/2012

"I'm ready for my close-up, Miss Arbus."

by Anonymousreply 5412/02/2012

Her new French Arab boyfriend has a nice big cut cock!

by Anonymousreply 5512/02/2012

r55, are you referring to the guy pictured at r52?

by Anonymousreply 5612/02/2012

by Anonymousreply 5712/02/2012

I don't believe Jesus and Madonna were ever really dating. I think Jesus got paid to be Steven's boyfriend and Madonna paid him to be seen with her. The three of them were always seen together. Notice Steve is hardly seen with Madonna anymore.

by Anonymousreply 5812/02/2012

I am loving the wig from Woolworth when it went into liquidation.

by Anonymousreply 5912/02/2012

No way, R58. This bitch loves to be fucked, and regularly. And Luz is exactly her type.

I guarantee that while they were together, Jesus spent the majority of his waking hours eating her cunt, screwing it, then licking up the creampie (a required act for all of Madge's men.).

by Anonymousreply 6012/02/2012

She has a lot of peach fuzz on her cheeks and some really long hairs on her chinny chin chin.

Someone needs to tell her you can get Sally Hansen facial wax strips at CVS or RiteAid for like 2.99 a box.

by Anonymousreply 6112/02/2012

Thats an interesting theory r58. Jesus didnt pass the smell test for me either. This new guy Brahim is a little more believable though. Jesus never seemed like he was Madonna's type. He is more on the shy side. You can tell it was painful for him to have cameras around, and their "relationship" seemed like one big business transaction. She put him in those modeling gigs and he was hated in the industry because he got special treatment.

There were stories of him having girlfriends his age in New York when he was pretending to be Madonna's boy toy.

by Anonymousreply 6212/02/2012

Judging by OP's photo she's not a size queen.

by Anonymousreply 6312/02/2012

Look, I love Madonna but this sort of thing just makes her look ridiculous. She has a daughter who's nearly the age of these guys. It makes her look like a old hag her gets her jollies exploiting rent boys. that's Elton's domain, Madonna.

If she just accepted her age she could look quite beautiful. But everything she's doing makes her look much older than she actually is. It also makes her look pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 6412/02/2012

She really is dreadful and pathetic. Dumb ass fucking cunt.

by Anonymousreply 6512/02/2012

She's so invested in leaving a legacy as one of the top "Iconic Blondes" like Marilyn and Harlow that she will NEVER give up having that light hue of hair despite that fact that her coloring is much better suited to brown. She looked hot when she had dark brown/black hair. When people say she looks awful, it's because her hair so drastically clashes with her complexion that it makes her appear freakish. She'd look so striking with her blue eyes and dark hair.

Britney is another pop star who looks much better with darker hair and looks strange with blonde.

Their skin doesn't have the pinkish undertones you need to wear blonde.

by Anonymousreply 6612/02/2012

Madge as a cute Eye-Talian brunette, ca. 1988.

by Anonymousreply 6712/02/2012

Madge looked her best in the "Like A Prayer" video and the infamous banned-by-Pepsi commercial she did for them. Like Gaga and her cousin Gwen Stefani, she looks better and more natural as a brunette

by Anonymousreply 6812/02/2012

Like A Prayer: channeling Anna Magnani.

I believe this is pre-all cosmetic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 6912/02/2012

In a few years, I'm seeing a very "Lana-Johnny-Cheryl" scenario between Madonna-Brahim-Lourdes.

by Anonymousreply 7012/02/2012

[quote]There's Hugh Hefner currently engaged to a woman many decades younger than him

Yes, and Hugh is mocked and gets labeled disgusting by all of society. People are repulsed by the very idea of sex with him at his age. He is a walking joke, and now so is Madonna.

Nice try, fangurl.

by Anonymousreply 7212/03/2012

[quote]There's not one old guy that's ever ashamed to be seen with some younger slut, male or female. In fact that's their status symbol. Well, Madonna's got hers too and good for her.

No one gives a shit if they're not ashamed. People pity them.

Madonna has a lot of psychological issues.

by Anonymousreply 7312/03/2012

I think Madonna has issues too, but I dont judge her for keeping hot dick around. If anybody should be doing this, its her. And I believe she is a pimp for these guys anyway, like r58 said.

by Anonymousreply 7512/04/2012

r72/r74 = ancient Madonna fangurl who attends all her shows in their Material Girl t-shirts, with their pierced navel exposed, lip gloss on their lips, and donning red string on their left wrist.

Madge fans love playing the ageist card/sexist card like no tomorrow. They believe they too are women, and spout their feminist bullshit to defend their queen. Madonna is a loser, who made money by taking off her clothes, and fucking producers for tracks. She's dried up now, and can no longer use what got her famous. She's trying though by taking that granny nip out, and showing that flappy pussy of hers.

by Anonymousreply 7612/05/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!