Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

In just 6 weeks, DEREK JETER has become a fat pig!

These NY Post photos are unbelieveable they call him "Derek Eater" on the sports page and Captain Munch on-line - how could he get so fat so fast - he is still only 38!

by Anonymousreply 5312/14/2012

YIKES! Maybe he thinks his ankle will get stronger by pulling around all that extra weight? Truth is, his body has only been so-so.

by Anonymousreply 111/30/2012

OMG, he looks like William Baldwin.

by Anonymousreply 311/30/2012

by Anonymousreply 411/30/2012

He just looks like an old frump.

by Anonymousreply 511/30/2012

I was a big time high school athlete and had a ripped body as a result. When I went to college (and quit playing daily sports) I gained like twenty pounds. I didn't even realize it was happening, as I had NEVER gained an ounce before. It took me awhile to grasp that I couldn't eat 5-7 thousand calories a day if I wasn't training. Jeter is obviously going through something akin to that.

by Anonymousreply 611/30/2012

Shut the fuck up about Derek.

You are not worth the toppermost joint of his little finger.

by Anonymousreply 711/30/2012

This overrated butterball will single his way to the hall of fame.

by Anonymousreply 811/30/2012

You mean the little finger on those freakishly thin wrists?

Look at the pics again.

by Anonymousreply 911/30/2012

No doubt he has gained weight but i think those baggy clothes makes doesn't help.

by Anonymousreply 1011/30/2012

If that's fat, then kill me now.

His weight is TYPICAL for a guy his age, who is not a gym queen or manorexic from Chelsea or WEHO.

You body dysmorphs really need to seek psychological help, because you're all deeply disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 1111/30/2012

It's disgusting how much you all care about body weight/body fat/body image.

You are why gay teens kill themselves.

by Anonymousreply 1211/30/2012

R12=Bruce Villanche

by Anonymousreply 1311/30/2012

Proving my point, r13. The worst enemy of a gay man is other gay men.

by Anonymousreply 1411/30/2012

He looks like your average baseball player. A bit of a gut never kept a guy out of MLB. The only "sports" where you can be more out of shape are golf and bowling.

by Anonymousreply 1511/30/2012

It's true, baseball players typically have kind of schlumpy bodies. And what's wrong with schlumpy?

by Anonymousreply 1611/30/2012

Dat shits nasty

by Anonymousreply 1711/30/2012

I don't care, I think he's OK and I still want to screw his ass good--maybe that would even help his recovery, I know it would help me relieve my tensions and frustrations.

by Anonymousreply 1811/30/2012

That boy is a P-I-G, pig!

by Anonymousreply 1911/30/2012

Oh r13, but Derek is NOT a "typical" 38 year old. He is an athlete paid millions to not be a butterball. That's the difference.

by Anonymousreply 2011/30/2012

So if he's set for life why doesn't he just quit and let me take pieces of his ass for a while?!! I have always had a powerful hankerin' to put him over my knee in his uniform and spank that ass until it is fire engine red.

by Anonymousreply 2111/30/2012

Baseball players are not basketball plays. Take a look at some pitchers, sometime, jackass. Saggy droopy drawers, half of them. Derek is beautiful and perfect. I saw him once in real life and he was like a fucking god, there was an aura of beauty around him, I am not kidding.

by Anonymousreply 2211/30/2012

He is not fat.

by Anonymousreply 2311/30/2012

His parents shop in my local A&P. His mother is a little chunky and his father is a big guy (not sloppy just tall but not a wisp). Derek takes after his mother who is average. His father is handsome.

by Anonymousreply 2411/30/2012

He looks like Vin Diesel

by Anonymousreply 2511/30/2012

I agree with schlumpy, mmmmmm, I'll bet that ass has gone soft enough to be nice and pliable in bed--would LOVE to open him up with my fingers to get him all hot and bothered then shove in the sausage............

by Anonymousreply 2612/01/2012

He has such dainty little skinny wrists.

by Anonymousreply 2712/01/2012

Lots of baseball players are built hunks, I only watch it for the sexy guys, and big muscles are a must. Jeter's average for a non-athlete, most baseball players are built.

by Anonymousreply 2812/01/2012

He's goofy looking.

by Anonymousreply 2912/01/2012

I prefer Ian Kinsler.

by Anonymousreply 3012/01/2012

It's a heads up for the ladies (or fellows) that at some time in the future (probably when he quits) he's going to chunk up and stay that way.

Channing Tatum is another one - he'll reach that point of no return.

by Anonymousreply 3112/01/2012

I have no idea what you're going on and on about, R31.

by Anonymousreply 3212/01/2012

[quote]If that's fat, then kill me now. His weight is TYPICAL for a guy his age, who is not a gym queen or manorexic from Chelsea or WEHO. You body dysmorphs really need to seek psychological help, because you're all deeply disturbed.

Oh, come on, maybe in the United States, where standards have become completely fucked up due to rampant obesity. He would be considered FAT, no question, in ANY Western European city. And rightly so.

by Anonymousreply 3312/01/2012

It's not as if he's morbidly obese. It's common for jocks to pack on a bit of weight when they're not jocking around because while their activity level may decrease, the amount they eat doesn't. That happened to my brother as soon as he stopped playing hockey, football, etc. - he got a huge beer belly. I think it's the straight guy's curse, just like turning 40 is the gay man's curse.

On another note - Jeter's arms! *gasp* So spindly! I've never really found him all that, anyway. If he wasn't a big baseball star, he'd look like any other guy off Jersey Shore.

by Anonymousreply 3412/01/2012

"Proving my point, R13. The worst enemy of a gay man is other gay men."

Jeter isn't gay (unless you know something we don't)

by Anonymousreply 3512/01/2012

Jeter isn't fat. He got injured and has been exrecising as much lately. He also doesn't adhere to the gay formula of looking like a 12 year old boy body wise.

by Anonymousreply 3612/01/2012

1.) he's not fat, he's wearing ridiculously oversized clothing that looks ludicrous on a man his age

2.) even if he was a few pounds overweight, men can drop weight very easily. My bf dropped 22 lbs in less than 3 months just from eliminating meat and substituting fish. Imagine how much he'd have lost if he actually watched his calorie and fat intake. He goes to the gym twice a week.

by Anonymousreply 3712/01/2012

Is there verificatia of Derek's (rumored) sizemeat?

by Anonymousreply 3812/01/2012

[quote] It's common for jocks to pack on a bit of weight when they're not jocking around because while their activity level may decrease, the amount they eat doesn't.

This. Wasn't he injured? He probably stopped working out during the rehabilitation.

by Anonymousreply 3912/01/2012

Jeter's face and neck are becoming middle aged, that's all. His body is fine weight-wise, but he has the inevitable heaviness of face and neck that middle aged men get. His shaved head doesn't help the look of his fattened head and neck.

by Anonymousreply 4012/01/2012

He is an elite athlete. He will train and buff up again in the spring. Unlike some of you, he knows how to get buff quickly.

by Anonymousreply 4112/01/2012

[quote]It's disgusting how much you all care about body weight/body fat/body image.... You are why gay teens kill themselves.

I weighed 116 lbs in high school, were you the gay male version of Martha Dumptruck or something?

by Anonymousreply 4212/01/2012

by Anonymousreply 4312/01/2012

I just found out that Hidekii Irabu killed himself last year. I had no idea he'd been illegitimate and half American.

by Anonymousreply 4412/01/2012

Derek Jeter and Anthony Recker.

by Anonymousreply 4512/01/2012

Yeah r41, like alot of baseball players--sort of like that song the Rolling Stones did about Mother's Little Helper, but I'll give you a hint, this helper starts with the letter S.

by Anonymousreply 4612/01/2012

r42, poor thing, tsk tsk, she's so sensitive about her weight, almost like weeee nancee "size 2" reegin. I'm hoping "she" obsesses about it ala Karen Carpenter--another one bites the dust......

by Anonymousreply 4712/01/2012

r2 is racist

by Anonymousreply 4812/02/2012

Almost no baseball players are fit. Most of them have guts and they aren't in good shape.

You don't have to be. The only exercise you get it running around the bases and how many in the park home runs do you hit.

Otherwise you just run to one base, then wait. Then run to the next base and wait and so on. An out of the park home run allows you to run the base at leisure.

Gabe Kapler was in shape, but he was roided up too much

by Anonymousreply 4912/02/2012

"Derek Eater," we hardly knew ye.

LADIES' MAN Jeter's been linked to a bevy of beauties — no wonder, since he's one of baseball's sexiest men.

Spoiling the fun of Yankees haters throughout the Twitterverse, Harold Reynolds has played "MythBusters" with the legend of Derek Eater. The MLB Network analyst on Monday distributed a pic of himself with a svelte Derek Jeter, looking nary a pound over his playing weight of 195.

The photo was posted to the MLB Network's Twitter feed and was said to be taken Sunday when Reynolds and Jeter had lunch together.

If the New York Post is to be believed, Jeter has been having plenty of extra portions with his lunches of late. The Post gave life to "Derek Eater" on Friday when it plastered that headline over a back-page photo of an apparently chunky Jeter walking in South Beach.

Seemed reasonable enough. The New York Yankees captain is laid up with a broken left ankle. He wouldn't be the first 38-year-old to turn inactivity into an extra layer of abdominal insulation.

Alas, Reynolds deflated that perception.

So, we're left with the much less entertaining proposition that the Post simply found an unflattering photo of Jeter, taken at the worst possible angle, and blew it up into the media sensation of the day.

Could have been worse. They could have messed with our image of Minka Kelly.

by Anonymousreply 5012/10/2012

He can do anus sex with fellow fatso Richard Dean Anderson

by Anonymousreply 5112/12/2012

This is why I'd never want to be famous.

People gain weight sometimes.

It's not a crime.

by Anonymousreply 5212/12/2012

It's not a crime, but it's a shame.

by Anonymousreply 5312/14/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!