Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Warren Jeffs and his specially built sex bed

It had padded sides too. Seriously, this religion was founded for the mere purpose of allowing men to get their hands on young, underaged girls and boys. I'm convinced that was the only purpose in Joseph Smith doing this. Okay, well total power too.

by Anonymousreply 1212/02/2012

Joseph Smith's purpose, as far as I have read, was definitely more along the lines of making money and wielding power.

Obviously, a facet of power is sexual control over young women. Warren Jeffs isn't really Joseph Smith 2.0. Although Mormonism has always been a cult, Warren Jeffs is closer to the sociopathic cult leader, while Joseph Smith was more like a con-man in a time when new religions were popping up all the time.

by Anonymousreply 111/30/2012

I think J.S. cared only about money. B.Y. was in it for power.

by Anonymousreply 212/01/2012

I don't understand the need for the table bed.

by Anonymousreply 312/01/2012

Easily cleaned (plastic cover) and put away in case someone is looking for dna evidence R3.

by Anonymousreply 412/01/2012

Joseph Smith used to say that spirits were made of traditional matter, but that only eyes that were 'fine' and 'pure' could witness them.

Didn't I exist before he made this bizarre statement?

by Anonymousreply 512/01/2012

Thank God Romney wasn't elected.

by Anonymousreply 612/01/2012

Ew, who the hell builds a rape bed?

by Anonymousreply 712/01/2012

Eeeeww, the "table bed" has a plastic cover... "to protect the matress from what will happen on it"!

Those monsters wanted to see the little girls bleed, that's the only explanation.

by Anonymousreply 812/01/2012

Picture at the link below, showing TX evidence technicians going over it during the raid (they found very long head hairs, 1 foot plus - FLDS girls are not allowed to cut their hair.)

This is inside the 'temple', their most sacred sanctuary, reserved for sacred ordinances. Yeah, like statutory rape and child molestation.

by Anonymousreply 912/02/2012

Actually, that sounds about right, R2.

by Anonymousreply 1012/02/2012

I thought the lady behind the bed was a freaky stuffed animal at first.

by Anonymousreply 1112/02/2012

The picture at R9 looks like something out of THX 1138.

by Anonymousreply 1212/02/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!