Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Bo Obama Inspects White House Christmas Decorations

YouTube comments turn into political trolling.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4012/27/2012

Great video! I'm not seeing any comments, thank goodness, it's too early for that!

by The Voice of the Nightreply 211/30/2012

Bo supports the gays!!

by The Voice of the Nightreply 311/30/2012

Cute video, it's such as shame that there are jerks out there who have to turn something like that into a vehicle to make racist remarks.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 411/30/2012

The President and his namesake. So adorable...

by The Voice of the Nightreply 511/30/2012

Bo is such a smart and photogenic doggy! I love him so much. He's hypoallergenic, and very well behaved.

Anything else I should know about Portugese Water Dogs? I'd love to get one.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 611/30/2012

Political trolling on YouTube? No way! Isn't that the cyber salon where the literati gather?

Bo is a fluffy cutie. And he has more intelligence than 99.9% of any idiot commenters who might post.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 711/30/2012

Perfect video.

Can you identify the people in the portraits in the background? I got this far:

Jackie O

Mrs. Lyndon Baines Johnson (3rd portrait)

Who's in the red dress? It's the 2nd portrait shown.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 811/30/2012

Della, that is Grace Coolidge with her dog Rob Roy.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 911/30/2012

How did Bo inspects decorations devolve to this?

[quote]Indeed, we all wanted that multi-millionaire in the White House, he would have known what to do with America, he would know what kind of dog to pick; an 80k dog with a diamond necklace..

Youtube can make you laugh and cry at the same time.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1011/30/2012

Bo is so cute, but I was so afraid when watching that he'd stop and pee or poo poo on the floor. I'm not sure how often he is allowed to roam those areas of the White House, so like many dogs his first inclination might be to mark his territory.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1111/30/2012

Thanks r9.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1211/30/2012

If Mittens had won, we'd have had Rafalca clomping through the White House and trashing everything.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1411/30/2012

How many hundreds of takes did that little video need? How many ribbons did Bo chew up?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1611/30/2012

I heard that Joe Biden "marked" the Christmas tree as his territory.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1711/30/2012

Joe got the tree at Costco.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1811/30/2012

I think the White House doesn't want to be seen as censoring Americans. Who cares, honestly?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 1911/30/2012

Love Bo and also how it shows off how beautiful the White House is at Christmas.

I did like the Barney vids from the past. And Mrs. Beasley or whatever her name was. But that's all I liked from then.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2011/30/2012

Bo has Powerpuff Girl feet! They can breed anything into dogs these days.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2111/30/2012

[quote] it shows off how beautiful the White House is at Christmas.

The decorations do look great, don't they?

Michelle's staff knocked it out of the park.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2211/30/2012

The HGTV White House Christmas special is on this weekend.

I shutter to think of the disgusting Rafalca-inspired Christmas ornaments and gingerbread replicas we would've been subjected to for the next 4 years had Lady Ann been First Lady. I get sick to my stomach just thinking about it.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2311/30/2012

I'm sure the Romney decorations would have been beautiful. We have professionals who decorate the White House.

The reasons we didn't elect Romney were a) We have a perfectly good President who doesn't need to be replaced, b) his policies totally sucked, c) he ties dogs to the roof of his car for 12 hour drives and d) he hates 47% of Americans.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2411/30/2012

Yeah, that Barney video of him looking for weapons of mass destruction was HILARIOUS! Because people died. That was the joke.

I love the Obamas and their little dog too. I was just laughing at the freepers who are pissed that Obama served "White Turkey" Chili at Romney lunch the other day. They think he did it on purpose and I seriously hope he did.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2511/30/2012

I love one of the comments on the video:

"boost de econami."

Is that Bo/LOL speak?

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2611/30/2012

[quote]Yeah, that Barney video of him looking for weapons of mass destruction was HILARIOUS! Because people died. That was the joke.

I think you're confusing that with the pic of Dubya himself looking under his desk for WMDs. And remember when the fool dropped poor Barney when they were getting off a plane or something?

I hated everything about the Bush years, but I loved the Barney/Beasley vids.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2711/30/2012

Barney did a Christmas video too! But it wasn't nearly as cute as Bo's.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2811/30/2012

R27 is right. Barney had too much moral intelligence to participate in the searching-for-WMDs video. His cuteness is the only matter on which I remain non-partisan.

Bo is cuter, though.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 2911/30/2012

If you've ever worked with pets, you'd know Scotties are little assholes.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3011/30/2012

I totally agree, R30. Nasty little dogs. They're yippy and snappy. Even Barney bit a reporter.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3111/30/2012

I got some really cute Bo notecards in the mail from the Obama campaign today. I guess they needed to spend the extra cash.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3212/10/2012

[quote]boost de econami." -Is that Bo/LOL speak?

Bo is a fan of origami and can't really spell well considering the keypad.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3312/10/2012

Michelle took Bo with her when she read "Twas the Night Before Christmas" to sick kids at Children's National Medical Center in DC, but he wanted to be the center of attention.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3412/26/2012

Good thing the comments here aren't political. The White House has a team that decorates the place regardless of who's in. Good thing they fought te Obama's request for all that Kawanza crap.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3512/26/2012

R34, that was cute

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3612/26/2012

I adore MO, even more so then I do the POTUS.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3712/26/2012

Omg, Bo is so cute @ R34!!! He's like a big baby. He is such a unique looking dog, and the fact that he came from the Kennedy's, makes him even more special.

I want a Bo of my own!!

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3812/27/2012

Guys what does it mean 'the police was way over budget again'?

Don't be humorous please, i need a translation.

Thanks...don't get nasty.

by The Voice of the Nightreply 3912/27/2012

If it was the same video with GW Bush instead all you 'mos would be screaming how awful it is

HIPPO-crits

by The Voice of the Nightreply 4012/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.