Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Weird experience with a hot guy at my job

He used to (in)famously wear the the tightest of the tight blue jeans every day, which showcased his junk (always stuffed down the right leg) to the point that the denim was faded in the crotch region. The fraus at my job were always gossiping about it, and then one day he just stopped wearing the jeans. Since then, he's only worn slacks--not nearly as tight as the jeans, but still fitting. I'm thinking someone put in a call to H.R., but I digress.

I saw him today as I was leaving for a lunch break. When I got back, I went to use the restroom and he was in there at the urinal. I didn't think much of it until I saw the strangest thing--he had balled up pieces of tissue, some of it resting on top of the urinal, and the other piece in his hand. I thought he'd turn around and at least acknowledge that someone had entered the restroom, but he just stayed facing the urinal. What the hell was he doing with the tissue? Did he jack off into the urinal?

by Anonymousreply 5912/01/2012

Maybe it was PRIVATE.

by Anonymousreply 111/29/2012

Tight pants can cause UTIs and bladder weakness in men. Or, if he's straight and looking to conceive with a partner/spouse, maybe he needs to worry about fertility.

by Anonymousreply 211/29/2012

Balled up pieces of tissue? Perhaps that bulge wasn't all him.

by Anonymousreply 311/29/2012

LOL it definitely was all him. I think he was j/o.

by Anonymousreply 411/29/2012

Or, you know, making pee caps because he leaks.

by Anonymousreply 511/29/2012

Well, if you're sure it's all him, that makes it really hot. You should ask him if he wants some help.

by Anonymousreply 611/29/2012

His cock really looked big, too. It was to the point where all the women talked about it. I used to wonder myself how the hell he could sit wearing jeans that tight.

by Anonymousreply 711/29/2012

He was cleaning the piss off the tip of his dick you moron.

by Anonymousreply 811/30/2012

Stuffing his pants?

by Anonymousreply 911/30/2012

Most importantly, did you hiss at him?

by Anonymousreply 1011/30/2012

[quote]He was cleaning the piss off the tip of his dick you moron.

Who the hell does that?

by Anonymousreply 1111/30/2012

If he's jacking off at a urinal, he's going to have more HR problems than just wearing tight pants.

by Anonymousreply 1211/30/2012

My ex uses tp to wipe his dick when he's done pissing. His mom taught him when he was a little kid and he couldn't break the habit.

by Anonymousreply 1311/30/2012

Wow! This sounds like an Exciting Scandalous Topic for you and the cube fraus.

by Anonymousreply 1411/30/2012

I agree some frau complained about the tight jeans but how is it your business if he just jerked off in the bathroom? Was there someone hiding in one of the stalls?

by Anonymousreply 1611/30/2012

Forget the tissue. This stood out for me:

[quote]I thought he'd turn around and at least acknowledge that someone had entered the restroom, but he just stayed facing the urinal.

Excuse me, but WHAT?

You expected him to turn around and "acknowledge" you whole he's standing at the urinal? Why? Who does this?

by Anonymousreply 1711/30/2012

Maybe he's uncut and he was cleaning out stanky schmegma.

by Anonymousreply 1811/30/2012

[quote]Who the hell does that?

People who aren't exactly like you, OP.

Seriously, you can't fathom that some guys do this? Maybe he's a dribbler or just fastidious.

You believe it's normal men's room etiquette to turn around at the urinal to "acknowledge" when another man enters, but you can't fathom a simple explanation about why he might have wadded up tissues with him?

This does seem like an Especially Strange Topic.

by Anonymousreply 1911/30/2012

I clean my cockhead off after a piss sometimes, but I can't fathom doing that in a urinal - I'd only do that in a stall where the TP is right there.

This story smells of EST, sadness and dried pee.

by Anonymousreply 2011/30/2012

God, give the OP a break. The EST trolls should be kept on a short leash. They ruin EVERY SINGLE thread that pertains to day-to-day, real-life situations. Sheesh.

What do you think it means, OP?

by Anonymousreply 2111/30/2012

R20 wipes his cock back to front

by Anonymousreply 2211/30/2012

by Anonymousreply 2311/30/2012

I used to have a job with a hot guy too! He was a hot little number with this PERFECT round little bubble butt. Sometimes when I'd see him get up and leave the office I'd quickly run over and sit in his chair just to feel the warmth left there by that beautiful ass of his. I knew it was the closest I was ever going to get to it. Mmmmm....

by Anonymousreply 2411/30/2012

1978 called. It wants its pruriently lustful office shenanigans EST tale back.

by Anonymousreply 2511/30/2012

Maybe he was bleeding.

by Anonymousreply 2611/30/2012

Did you notice if he was cut or uncut? This is not a prurient question - uncut guys have trouble with cleanliness and need to clean the foreskin after urination. An Italian friend of mine who was uncircumcised used to clean around the head of his penis and foreskin in the men's room. It would be awkward doing it at the sink.

by Anonymousreply 2711/30/2012

There used to be this older guy in the gayborhood who'd walk around with a gigantic bulge in his gray sweats. Huge.

Then the sweats wore out at the bulge and you could see he stuffed.

by Anonymousreply 2811/30/2012

He could have had some other "issue" going on.

I once was in a college class where the instructor in late 20s was writing on the board furiously afraid to stop as the class was snickering. When I look down, he had obviously wet himself big time and didnt want to look down.

Then I bumped into him again in the mens restroom in his underwear where he plunged his pants in the sink.

That poor guy, so embarrassing, but my point was maybe he was trying to hid an infection or other problem.

At least there were not cams on the cell phones back then.

by Anonymousreply 2911/30/2012

I agree, he was probably cleaning his helmet before he stuffed that anaconda back into his tight slacks.

by Anonymousreply 3011/30/2012

We'll never know for why bother wondering?

by Anonymousreply 3111/30/2012

R27. You're an idiot. Uncut guys do not have trouble with cleanliness and do not have to clean under the foreskin after urination. As an intact man, all that is necessary--and not even in all cases--is to slide you foreskin back enough to clear your pisshole. It takes no effort at all since most guys' foreskins slide easily back and forth.

Jiggling your penis after taking a piss to get rid of the last few drops, just like any other guy does after pissing is pretty much all that is required. You do not have to clean your penis and foreskin after every piss. And if you're implying that cut guys are always clean simply because they're cut, you're wrong. Don't be making grand statments about an issue of which you know nothing.

by Anonymousreply 3211/30/2012

R17 and R19, kindly fuck off.

When I went in, I went straight to the sink, which is directly across from the only unrinal in that tiny bathroom. When I went in, he clearly wasn't peeing, because I couldn't hear anything. Besides, if the tissues were there, and if he really was "cleaning the tip", he had obviously already finished peeing. And no, assholes, I didn't expect him to turn around--cock bared to the world--and say "Hi," but, since the time it took for me to enter the restroom, turn the faucet on, lather up and wash my hands, cut the faucet and dry my hands was all of 20 seconds, I felt it kind of odd that in that 20 seconds he hadn't managed to zip up and flush (since he'd already finished peeing when I walked in).

by Anonymousreply 3311/30/2012

Why didn't you greet him when you walked in, OP? How difficult would it have been to simply say, "How's it hangin', man?" or "I hope everything comes out alright."

by Anonymousreply 3511/30/2012

R34, go crawl back into your hole, shithead. And who the fuck are you? I wasn't trying to "catch a glimpse" at anyone. And I don't "speculate so much" about him either. He's hot, yes, but I had no idea he'd be in the restroom when I went in. You seem rather bitter.

by Anonymousreply 3611/30/2012

He probably has a cold and had just finished blowing his nose and put the wadded up tissues on the urinal and had some in his hand in case the urge to blow came up again. He also was waiting for the OP to leave to continue what he was doing.

by Anonymousreply 3711/30/2012

[quote]I love how you tell everyone who calls you out to fuck off

Calls me out? For what, telling you what I happened to see in a public restroom? Go fuck yourself.

[quote]So angry... must have hit a nerve.

I think the nerve that was hit was yours, given your hostile post at R34 where you called me "patheic" and a perv. I get the feeling you're the exact opposite of "hot", and are just angry that no one would not only glimpse at you while you're peeing, but also while you're walking down the street.

[quote]You're a total liar

No, I'm not. This is what I saw. If it's too much for you to handle, then perhaps you should see yourself out of the fucking thread. Now go have a seat.

by Anonymousreply 3911/30/2012

"are just angry that no one would not only glimpse at you while you're peeing,"

You totally just admitted you were trying to catch a glimpse.

Again, if you weren't trying to peep, you wouldn't have seen the tissue in his hand. Total perv.

And I love it when stupid people like you get backed into a corner and start throwing out the, "you must be ugly and fat" card.

Yeah, cause only an ugly and fat person can see how pervy you are.

Just own it, you're a total perv. A really hostile one at that, and just like your perv tendencies, you don't see that either.

It's okay, the rest of us do and we're having a good laugh at you.

Again, if you can't handle it, don't post.

by Anonymousreply 4011/30/2012

You know what, R40/R41, you're not worth it. You're just a loser whom no one likely ever gives the time of day, so you unleash all your hostility on DL. It's okay. I do feel sorry for you, but I really don't think you deserve my pity. Again--and I'm going to explain this to you thoroughly so that maybe you can u.n.d.e.r.s.t.a.n.d. it this time--I was washing my hands. The sink is directly across from the urinal. The sink also has a mirror in front of it (as most sinks do), so, as such, I really couldn't help seeing what I saw (although I did glimpse the tissue when I walked in, but it wasn't a lingering look as you seem to think it was). What is it about my experience that's got your panties in such a bunch? The mind boggles.

Oh, and by the way, you just totally agreed with ME in your lousy little post at R41.

by Anonymousreply 4211/30/2012

correction r42 (op) seems like hes got real issues.

i think you were peeking too.

by Anonymousreply 4611/30/2012

LMAO! No, dear, you had it right the first time (at R45).

((Shaking my head this idiot.))

by Anonymousreply 4711/30/2012

So the guy was trolling the bathroom trying to catch a glimpse of the hot guy. So what?

by Anonymousreply 4811/30/2012

This thread is hysterical. The Hot Guy is totally gonna go to HR and complain that he's being stalked.

by Anonymousreply 4911/30/2012

Wish I had some pop corn just about now.

by Anonymousreply 5011/30/2012

LOL R50, try trolldar-ing the nutcase at R48/R49 etc. It's astonishing.

by Anonymousreply 5111/30/2012

OP you're ridiculous. You don't realize people are just saying things to get a rise out of you? You've made yourself an easy target.

by Anonymousreply 5211/30/2012

Not people, R52, YOU. Are you not aware of trolldar?

by Anonymousreply 5311/30/2012

Stalked on DL!

by Anonymousreply 5411/30/2012

This whole thread is ridiculous. OP and Troll included.

by Anonymousreply 5511/30/2012

Ha! It's pretty scary, R54. I've never experienced anything like it since I've been posting on DL.

by Anonymousreply 5611/30/2012

Perhaps he was just wiping his bloody menstrual fluid.

by Anonymousreply 5711/30/2012

R21 The only thing sadder than the troll that screams "EST" is the wide eyed Mary who believes EVERYTHING that EVERYONE tells her.

Hi, Mary!!

by Anonymousreply 5812/01/2012

OP was just trying to make a new toilet buddy.

Just because the rest of you are so antisocial - Yeah, I hear you playing with your phones in the lav - doesn't mean he shouldn't befriend his coworker in a clean setting.

OP, you should email Tubesteak about the benefits of sitting to pee. CC others in the workplace so that this knowledge empowers the most people.

by Anonymousreply 5912/01/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!