Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Interviewing Candidates For A Position

It's always a difficult process, but I find the first step, 99% of the time, is to look at the candidate's name and then ask myself, "I wonder if they're male or female? Guess I'll have to wait until I meet them in person."

by Anonymousreply 1212/01/2012

Don't worry OP, even the trannies on Rentboy are always male and will declare their position. Good luck.

by Anonymousreply 111/29/2012

R2, I thought OP sounded like he or she'd be hell to work for. Then I read your post.

by Anonymousreply 311/29/2012

I don't understand what this thread is about.

by Anonymousreply 411/29/2012

My first thought when reading a resume, is what do they add to the team? I don't worry about "excluding" people for this or that, it's stupid to think you can do that successfully anyway. The worst liars and scumbags are absolutely the best at covering their tracks.

by Anonymousreply 511/29/2012

blah blah blah R6 is a big liar and threatened by successful gay men.

by Anonymousreply 711/29/2012

OP proves once again that HR people are miserable shits.

by Anonymousreply 911/29/2012

OP doesn't work in HR.

Nor does asshole r2.

Their comments tell all, and I can assure you from their cluelessness and obnoxiousness about staffing that they are far far far from HR.

And I know the stats on probabilities and staffing success. Grad-school fun, Nate Silver-style. Success isn't granted by guessing genders of candidates or combing through Facebook accounts like a TMZ whore.

PS. I am also excellent at math. And I am not a miserable shit. And when I worked in HR, I was the only gay in the department.

by Anonymousreply 1111/29/2012

And I can smell your cunt from here R11.

by Anonymousreply 1212/01/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!