Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Let's pretend were things Romney said at the big lunch!

"I might say the furnishings do look a bit old."

"I'll give you 20 million for 5 minutes behind the Oval Office desk. 25 million if you get Putin to call me and say 'hello, Mr. President'."

"What's that behind you?" (as he pockets piece of Reagan china set)

"Sorry I didn't bring you any... gifts. Get it? Just joking, just joking."

by Anonymousreply 3511/29/2012

"Bite, bite, a negro and a white!"

by Anonymousreply 111/29/2012

"So, uh... you and Michelle swing?"

by Anonymousreply 211/29/2012

Barack, I don't know if it's deliberate or ironic that my chair looks like an exact replica of the one Clint Eastwood saw YOU sitting in?

by Anonymousreply 311/29/2012

Ann would call this house a cottage...

by Anonymousreply 411/29/2012

R: "Let me tell you something, you pretentious uppity Negro with a God complex: I will DESTROY you by the time we're through. I still have friends in high places. I swear to JOSEPH!"

O: "Mitt, calm down..."

R: "I will *not* calm down. How *dare* you condescend to me! My family was running Michigan when your mama was still changing your diapers in the slums of Jakarta!"

O: "What'd you just say 'bout my mama?"

R: "What?"

O: "Aw, fuck it."

R: "You ... you ... [quote]hit[/quote] me."

O: "No, Mitt, I just slapped you like the bitch that you ARE. You think you can throw shade at *me*? The leader of the motherfucking free WORLD? Let me tell you something: I can whip out my BlackBerry and have you and your entire family exterminated in TWO CLICKS. Furthermore, I can make it look like Tea Party extremists did it for me! Yes, you robotic idiot, I AM. THAT. POWERFUL. Now: get your pasty white ass up, and get it and your ugly-ass family the fuck OUT of MY pasty White House."

by Anonymousreply 511/29/2012

I suppose it must be very confusing to everyone when the servants and the first family are all black.

by Anonymousreply 611/29/2012

You actually LIVE here? With a wife and two kids??? I have tool sheds that are larger.

by Anonymousreply 711/29/2012

This house is so small! This whole house could fit on my heliport in St. Bart's or Aspen or La Jolla and there would still be room left over!

by Anonymousreply 811/29/2012

I am hereby setting a moratorium on jokes about the White House being "small." The president's residence is 55,000 sq ft in size. Nothing in the Romneys' collection of homes comes close.

Failure to heed this moratorium may result in redtagging and banning from DataLounge!

by Anonymousreply 911/29/2012

I'll be honest, I was half expecting Tupac Shakur's music to be shaking the walls.

by Anonymousreply 1011/29/2012

"Got any blow?"

by Anonymousreply 1111/29/2012

White House waiter: "Gov. Romney, what would you like for lunch today?"

Romney: "I'm not that hungry, could I just get 47 percent of a sandwich?"

by Anonymousreply 1211/29/2012

Can I call you HomeBoy?

by Anonymousreply 1311/29/2012

I didn't want to come empty handed, so Ann and I would like to present these Mammy dolls to Malaria and the other one.

by Anonymousreply 1411/29/2012

I was surprised how nice it was, no one was hollering, "bring me some more iced tea muthafukka!"

by Anonymousreply 1511/29/2012

Its true, the White House looks deceptively small from what the public can see. For good reason, of course, it is hard to get a sense of its size and layout from the north or south views. The north side is a closer view, but very dull. The south side is much grander, but from such a distance it doesn't seem big. And the two don't seem to belong to the same house somehow. Clever landscaping hides how mammoth it is. Almost all aerial shots are from such a distance that you how big it is, where gates are, etc. Unless you do something stupid and rush the place there isn't a sense of overwhelming security considering the resident and important business that goes on inside.

by Anonymousreply 1611/29/2012

Our twin beds would have been so perfect in here.

by Anonymousreply 1711/29/2012

"You know it's not true what they say. I don't detect any kind of odd smell."

by Anonymousreply 1811/29/2012

You beat me up about my Bain years and now you've become my bane years.

by Anonymousreply 1911/29/2012

The White House isn't big. But the west wing has something like 40,000 square feet.

by Anonymousreply 2011/29/2012

Abuse of "Let's pretend we're . . ." meme.

by Anonymousreply 2111/29/2012

Y'all WANT white people like Romney to act openly like racists when you don't like them, for some weird reason. I never get that.

by Anonymousreply 2211/29/2012

The collard greens were an expected touch.

by Anonymousreply 2311/29/2012

Obama said he was as surprised by his win as much as Willard was

by Anonymousreply 2411/29/2012

Congratulations, Mr. President. You are absolutely glowing, brighter than my undergarments.

by Anonymousreply 2511/29/2012

"What, no car elevator? Barry, they said you were uppity. Guess not."

by Anonymousreply 2611/29/2012

Your dog Bo seems deathly afraid of me. Does he watch the news?

by Anonymousreply 2711/29/2012

"Well, all's fair in love and war, right, Mr. President?"

"Yes, that it is true, Mr. Never-Will-Be-President."

by Anonymousreply 2811/29/2012

You know President Obama just invited him over to hear him say "Yes, Mr. President" and "Yes, sir."

by Anonymousreply 2911/29/2012

“Can you see that one of those chocolate, um, uh, chocolate goodies finds its way to our ride?”

by Anonymousreply 3011/29/2012

"I'm bored. I'm so bored."

by Anonymousreply 3111/29/2012

I know Bo must like being strapped to the top of Air Force One.

Or does he not travel with you?

by Anonymousreply 3211/29/2012

"So, Barry, where do you keep YOUR binders?"

by Anonymousreply 3311/29/2012

You certainly earned the honor of again being called Mr. President. Nowadays, They Call Me Mister Fibbs!

by Anonymousreply 3411/29/2012

Is this prayer rug facing towards Mecca?

by Anonymousreply 3511/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!