Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Big Muscle 11/29/12, Part 2

I know people clamor for the tall guys. Here is one for you.

Tall, hairy, lickable body.

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 1311/30/2012

hotter than fuck he's the best one yet

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 111/29/2012

These threads always make me wonder if I'm actually gay. I never find any of these men attractive - I like men with body hair, but none of these Big Muscle men ever do it for me. They just seem so 'manufactured'.

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 211/29/2012

R2 - no worries, you're still gay. Really gay. You just like different types of guys.

Everyone gets off on something different.

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 311/29/2012

Thank GOODNESS for R2's of the world. that means more of Hunky OP's guy for ME!!!

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 411/29/2012

Don't feel non gay R2- this guy and lots of others like him become parodies- in their black leather chaps etc... snore. Same idea with the tanned, tatted, shaved, trimmed, plucked younger versions.

It's characature for me-

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 511/29/2012

Bitch tits. Nasty tats. Bald. Looks like Cheech Marin's retarded brother. CLEARLY lying about his age by at least a decade.

Pass.

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 611/29/2012

Good lord, did you see that profile? Get a blog! He must be insufferable.

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 711/29/2012

[quote]CLEARLY lying about his age by at least a decade.

Yeah, if you look at the two pictures that he posted of himself from June and July, he looks a LOT older. He may be stretching the truth about his age, but that face ain't lyin -- especially in the July picture. 41 my ass.

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 811/29/2012

he's hot nonetheless

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 911/29/2012

Yeah, he's hot. Christ, is that place nothing but "models," "actors," and "personal trainers?" ````

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 1011/29/2012

He's just my type, but I feel an inner diva is lurking just below the surface... Which couldn't be further from my type.

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 1111/29/2012

I could edit that profile down to 125 words or less.

I was exhausted after four paragraphs.

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 1211/29/2012

I'm gay and 49 years old in decent shape. Am I the only guy my age who does NOT resemble Popeye? Will I get arrested and be forced to look like Popeye?

by BMT, gotta go jerk offreply 1311/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.