Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

I find it amazing that wimmen are so physiologically complex, but their bodies and brains out last the average male body & brain

When you think of the complexities within a female's body that allows for the act of creation along with all the extra organs, compared to the simplicity of the male body which is constructed outwardly to be stronger than the female, it really amazes me that it's actually the female body that is built to last longest.

It appears to me that testosterone is a destructive hormone and shortens one's life span.

Any techy types care to weigh in and comment?

by Anonymousreply 1311/30/2012

Is this breaking news or not?

by Anonymousreply 111/29/2012

Nice attempt to legitimize your trolling, OP.

You're still just a troll.

by Anonymousreply 211/30/2012

[quote]the complexities within a female's body that allows for the act of creation along with all the extra organs

LOL.

Thanks, trolly-troll, I needed to smile today. :)

by Anonymousreply 311/30/2012

mysangist

by Anonymousreply 411/30/2012

Women's brains outlast men's, because the female brain is so rarely used.

by Anonymousreply 511/30/2012

R5 is right. By the time a male finishes school, his brain is all, like, wore out.

by Anonymousreply 611/30/2012

mishelenbedd, stop trying to make "mysangist" happen. It's not going to happen!

by Anonymousreply 811/30/2012

real easy commute over the bridge this morning, somebody's distracted

by Anonymousreply 911/30/2012

My Dad likes to tell the following joke about marriage:

Q: Do you know why men die first?

A: Because they want to.

by Anonymousreply 1011/30/2012

Trollin

Trollin

Trollin

Keep those trolls a trollin

Trollhyde!

by Anonymousreply 1111/30/2012

[quote]the complexities within a female's body that allows for the act of creation along with all the extra organs, compared to the simplicity of the male body which is constructed outwardly to be stronger than the female

This is true. Women's bodies are complex, multi-cellular organisms made up of a variety of inter-dependent systems and organs working together, while every knows men's bodies are just big bags of meat with a tiny brain stem that connects directly to their penis (or "rape tool").

by Anonymousreply 1211/30/2012

Womens' lifespans are longer because they aren't exposed to the stresses that men are, unless they are lesbians.

by Anonymousreply 1311/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.