Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Lindsay Lohan arrested again

She's building quite a record.

by Anonymousreply 12912/09/2012

I'm bored! I'm so bored!

by Anonymousreply 211/29/2012

The poor thing really doesn't realize until she owns up to having a problem she can't overcome any of it. Instead, she's driven to do the most ridiculous shit.

by Anonymousreply 311/29/2012

She gets arrested more than I have sex...and I'm married. Something is wrong somewhere...

by Anonymousreply 411/29/2012

Any regular person would have been put under the jail by now. Why isn't she doing time?

by Anonymousreply 511/29/2012

People who didn't get to have childhoods are doomed to act childishly.

by Anonymousreply 611/29/2012

Should have been arrested Sunday night - after Dick and Liz aired.

by Anonymousreply 711/29/2012

W&W for r7

by Anonymousreply 811/29/2012

Why is she slinking around in night clubs? Still? Really? Is she batshit insane? And why is she punching someone repeatedly in the face? WTF.

by Anonymousreply 911/29/2012

W&W R7

by Anonymousreply 1011/29/2012

I hope she fades into obscurity only to return in a remake of Sunset Boulevard, where Norma Desmond streams her old movies over the internet and plays Words With Friends with old reality TV winners.

by Anonymousreply 1111/29/2012

Third it for R7.

by Anonymousreply 1211/29/2012

The girl has serious mental health issues and no one is stepping up to help her. The mentally ill have no idea there is something wrong, someone in her life needs to intervene, but since both of her parents are even worse than she is, that isn't happening.

by Anonymousreply 1311/29/2012

I love Lindsay Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 1511/29/2012

Lindsay was seeing all the PR Halle Berry was getting, and wanted a piece of the action.

by Anonymousreply 1611/29/2012

is she back on the drugs?

by Anonymousreply 1711/29/2012

I want to know what went down. I hope the girl she hit was mocking her performance in Liz & Dick.

by Anonymousreply 1811/29/2012

She is in clubs on Wed nights (4 am) because she is an active alcoholic and addict. Who thinks it is fun to be in club drunk and tweeked at 4 am on Wed night? You have to feel sorry for her. I am surprised she has lasted as long as this. I am also more repulsed by her mother than her. The father is clean and the only one who makes sense in that family- despite his past.

by Anonymousreply 1911/29/2012

[quote]is she back on the drugs?

You think she's ever been off them?

by Anonymousreply 2011/29/2012

The Lohans are just another example of why it would be better for Long Island - the Nouveau Riche White Trash Center of the Universe- to secede from the U.S. rather than TX.

by Anonymousreply 2111/29/2012

I was wondering about that, R18. Maybe the rude peon was quoting the line, 'She still thinks she's a movie star.'

by Anonymousreply 2211/29/2012

[quote]People who didn't get to have childhoods are doomed to act childishly.

Oh, what horseshit. She wasn't the Little Matchstick Girl, she was a pampered, spoiled movie star.

You know who else had rotten parents and/or childhoods? Oprah (and how), Tom Cruise (nuts, but professional), Tina Turner, Charlize Theron, Naomi Watts, Meg Ryan, yada yada. They're not all 100% sane, but none have touched Lohan's bullshit. Jodie Foster worked like a dog practically from birth and other than L'affaire Mel hasn't put a foot wrong. Ditto Liz Taylor!

Lohan gets a pass apparently because we know her parents are nuts in REAL TIME because they are a special famewhore breed of bad parent.

If you think about it, Lohan could have had Meryl, Tina Fey, Jane Fonda, Disney, and who knows who else going to bat for her. Instead, she burned every single bridge like Nazis rolling through Poland. Unless she is severely mentally ill, I see no point in feeling sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 2311/29/2012

I do think she has severe mental issues-addiction, one or more personality disorders, maybe bipolar--but she has had tons of chances to get her act together. Yes, she has horrible parents and she doesn't seem to be able to act anymore but I no longer feel sorry for her. Her behavior has been endangering the lives of other for years and she deserves a nice long stay in the clink; however, I don't think that will happen.

by Anonymousreply 2411/29/2012

[quote]Ditto Liz Taylor!

Are you fucking kidding me?

by Anonymousreply 2511/29/2012

[quote]Instead, she burned every single bridge like Nazis rolling through Poland.

Picture Lindsay in a Soviet labor camp...

by Anonymousreply 2611/29/2012

Picturing it r26, and the resultant film "Gulag Girls Gone Wild."

by Anonymousreply 2711/29/2012

Lohan is just incredibly daft. Not mentally ill (other than the obvious addiction issue). Just mentally deficient and mentally stubborn. Britney's mentally ill. Lohan just doesn't give a flying fuck.

by Anonymousreply 2811/29/2012

Tons of celebrities have had horrible parents and childhoods but they don't act like this stupid entitled bitch. She just needs to go to jail already.

by Anonymousreply 2911/29/2012

I think by "mentally ill" people mean some personality disorder or combination of personality disorders. These certainly can be regarded as mental dificiencies and are typified by stubbornness and intractability. She simply can't cope with the life she's had, never developed the mechanisms having come from such a deficient family environment. Her emotional growth and development has been stunted by the drug and alcohol abuse, as well.

by Anonymousreply 3011/29/2012

"Don't fuck with us fellas."

by Anonymousreply 3111/29/2012

[quote]I hope she fades into obscurity only to return in a remake of Sunset Boulevard, where Norma Desmond streams her old movies over the internet and plays Words With Friends with old reality TV winners.

"I'm ready for my closeup, Dr. Drew."

by Anonymousreply 3211/29/2012

I highly doubt she's mentally ill. You look at her when she started out and she was down to earth and very normal.

The parents are obviously not wrapped too tight, but are they really the monsters everyone has made them out to be? You never hear about any of the other kids. Ali was in showbiz but you never hear of any bad behavior about her.

by Anonymousreply 3311/29/2012

Rumor ----Lohan has expressed interest in playing Louise/GypsyRose Lee in the proposed remake of STREISAND/GYPSY!!!!! Can you imagine babs putting up with her shit? Can you imagine Lohan trying to play a young girl anymore?!

by Anonymousreply 3411/29/2012

God, addicts get diagnosed with every personality disorder under the sun when they seek psychiatric treatment while still using. Or by people gossiping about them on message boards. She's just your average, mundane, run-of-the-mill addict, only famous. Her behavior is so fucking predictable

by Anonymousreply 3511/29/2012

R25, Liz was was a pro, people loved her (she won two Oscars). Yeah, she was a bit of a mess, but she wasn't arrested a dozen times.

by Anonymousreply 3611/29/2012

Her problems are only partially caused by her addictions or a less than ideal childhood. Lindsay is just an asshole. I think even Courtney Love has more defenders.

by Anonymousreply 3711/29/2012

Lindsay dear, you're going to get to the point that no one will hire you. Stay home for about a year and enroll in anger management.

I actually thought you were pretty good in Liz & Dick, but girl, you are headed for the ash heap if this unruly behavior continues. You've got to stop getting arrested. This is serious shit, bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3811/29/2012

Just DIE!

by Anonymousreply 3911/29/2012

Oh God, R34. Lilo as Louise? Her voice is right up there in Lucy-Mame territory now. Craptacular.

by Anonymousreply 4011/29/2012

Actually R39, if someone wanted to attempt a distaff, low budget American AbFab again, LiLo is not far from being a young Patsy Stone at all.

by Anonymousreply 4111/29/2012

Who the fuck is "Lilo"?

She's Lindsay. Stop with the cutesy blog-esque shit. Like your besties or something.

by Anonymousreply 4211/29/2012

What do we know now R43? She's an addict. That doesn't mean she's mentally ill.

Most addicts have their shit together and are normal before they spiral into substance abuse.

by Anonymousreply 4411/29/2012

LiLo is a common alkie, so she's just delusional, and self-involved. It doesn't sound so bad, but really just those few qualities can be deadly.

by Anonymousreply 4511/29/2012

Please! Patsy Stone has style, class, poise and a sense of humor. Lohan isn't fit to lick her (stolen/borrowed) Manolos.

by Anonymousreply 4611/29/2012

Whoopi defended her today on The Spew.

by Anonymousreply 4711/29/2012

People here are trying to read too much into the psyche and the behavior of a junkie hooker.

by Anonymousreply 4811/29/2012

I wish people would stop paying attention to her and the media stop covering her. She's addicted to the attention as much as she is to the coke. It gives her an entitled, cunty attitude.

Every other fucked up child star has faded into the woodwork. Why are we holding on to Lohan?

by Anonymousreply 4911/29/2012

Without a doubt she's deliberately getting arrested and in trouble. She thrives on the attention. If she didn't get into trouble every 6 weeks, tmz would forget about her. And if tmz stopped reporting on her, we'd all stop caring.

It's like Paris Hilton. She reached the height of her fame when she went to jail. But since she's more or less stayed out of headlines, we've forgotten her since.

After the bad reviews lilo must desperately want different attention.

by Anonymousreply 5011/30/2012

[quote]You have to feel sorry for her.

No, Charlie, we don't have to feel sorry for her.

by Anonymousreply 5111/30/2012

[quote]Whoopi defended her today on The Spew.

She did, and Barbara was annoyed with her.

by Anonymousreply 5211/30/2012

In her only defense in regards to LIz and Dick. Taylor barely had a British accent as her parents were American and she moved to the states when she was very young.

by Anonymousreply 5311/30/2012

Lindsay needs a reality show. She's never going to be a movie star ever again.

The often used description: "'Mean Girls' star Lindsay Lohan is getting a little long in the tooth."

by Anonymousreply 5411/30/2012

Lindsay is forever ruining the perfectly good phrase "can't get arrested."

by Anonymousreply 5511/30/2012

Is she a hot mess or just a plain old mess?

by Anonymousreply 5611/30/2012

Damn, she's perpetual white trash.

I have now officially given up on her.

by Anonymousreply 5711/30/2012

She needs to move to Miami. Why should L.A. and New York have to suffer alone? When she passes out, a "friend", could place her in a dingy, along with a volley ball, and shove that shit towards Cuba.

by Anonymousreply 5811/30/2012

I wish she would just od already......

by Anonymousreply 5911/30/2012

You trash Lohan because it's convenient. Just because she got arrested in the past, it's easy for people to believe everything bad written for her. How unfair and wicked people can be! she allegedly hit the knee of a 30-something year old guy. Injured man claims star was 'slurring' her words, 'smelled like alcohol'. Oh, come on 'injured man'. How do you know that Lohan was smelling like alcohol when she was in the car with the doors closed and you were out? Guys wake up and don't be so wickedly ready to believe anything bad written about Lindsay.

Lohan is calling the incident "really fishy" because the man didn't appear to have any visible injuries and feels she's the victim of a set up. She's not going to let the incident go and is planning on fighting it to the end. I think that this time Lohan is right.

Now as it comes to the other incident that she allegedly punched a woman in the face at the Manhattan nightclub Avenue,it is written 'Apparently Lohan was enjoying a nice night out at the club when she got into some type of an argument with another female patron sitting in a booth close to hers. Police were called when the argument got physical and the 26-year-old landed herself behind bars.' Now reading this i say, why the police arrested only Lohan and not also the woman who verbally abused her and made Lindsay blow her top and go beyond herself? I'm sure that this woman is a bitch and she wants to take advantage of Lohan's money and bad reputation. Lohan is a troubled girl and all the vultures go and stuck on troubled people. How sad that it's so easy for people to be prejudiced and put the blame on certain people without making an honest and deeper examination.

by Anonymousreply 6011/30/2012

Fuck off, R60. This is the same entitled drunk bitch that tried blaming some black guys for one of her crimes. Fuck that bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6111/30/2012

by Anonymousreply 6211/30/2012

R61, how weird because that 'bitch' has a black lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 6311/30/2012

Speak for yourself Charlie/r19. You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.

by Anonymousreply 6411/30/2012

Two litres of vodka every day?

by Anonymousreply 6511/30/2012

R60=Lindsay's BFF, Gavin.

by Anonymousreply 6611/30/2012

This chick has obviously inherited bad genes. I think she IS mentaly ill ,combine that with never really having a legit job besides memorising words like a parrot and she's facing all the bad comments for LIZ AND DICK which she thought would be her big 'comeback' Wouldnbt be surprised if she kills herself.I just dont see her getting better

by Anonymousreply 6711/30/2012

r36, but most of her 'young' life Liz was in the old Hollywood studio system where the studio had full control over her public and private life and kept her out of trouble by micromanaging her.

Does Lindsay even have legit talent agency representation these days? I presume Dinah Lohan (who enables her daughter to keept her close to her and away from people who might convince her to cut her mom out of her life) does all the managing these days on her own.

by Anonymousreply 6811/30/2012

Have I weighed in yet with an excuse?

by Anonymousreply 7011/30/2012

If her name was shaniqua Lohan she would be doing 30 years hard time for all the crimes she's committed. Lil Kim, T I, Da Brat, Ja Rule, James Brown, Rick James all served or still serving time in prison. Why is Lohan always above the law? Lohan has committed more crimes than Marion Jones but has not been convicted once of anything.Bitch can kill someone tomorrow and still get made for tv movie roles. Lohan continues to do what she does because she knows she can get away with it because of white skin privilege.That black lawyer of hers is a fool for representing her.

by Anonymousreply 7111/30/2012

You don't need to be mentally ill when you have the Lohans as your parents who will fuck you up with their hot 'n cold parenting skills where mom acts like she wants to be her daughter's best friend and party all night with her (taking drugs, drink, and whore around) being way too afraid that Lohan will ditch her sooner or later while daddy runs to any gossip media outlet who pays attention to him to sell his latest scoop about how he wants to save his estranged daughter's life and career.

by Anonymousreply 7211/30/2012

R71, excuse me for saying that but you are foolishly prejudiced about white and black people. You yourself make the distinction. Lohan never committed a serious crime, like a murder or stealing money from someone who needed money. All the damage she caused, she caused it exclusively to herself. She didn't get away with it because she got arrested. God! Such hate for a troubled girl is so mean of you.

by Anonymousreply 7311/30/2012

R71 - Lil Kim was involved with getting someone SHOT, Da Brat attacked someone in a bar (I think with glass? It left permanent scars), Remy Ma SHOT someone at a nightclub, Foxy Brown assaulted two nail techs, etc. Those women went to jail because they committed serious crimes that inflicted lethal or permanent damage on their victim.

by Anonymousreply 7411/30/2012

Wow, we have a Lohan on Datalounge!

by Anonymousreply 7511/30/2012

[quote]I wish people would stop paying attention to her

You couldn't ignore her, r49, so why would you expect others to stop paying attention to her?

by Anonymousreply 7611/30/2012

Lindsay seriously needs to go back to music so at least she can work the whole "transition from music to acting" angle instead of having to do another "comeback." She could release autotuned dance music and shoot some sleek, shiny music videos that are basically advertisements (like the new video). She'd make a lot of money for little work and then would at least have a placeholder in the entertainment industry. Then she could do night club appearances so at least she has an excuse to be in clubs.

by Anonymousreply 7711/30/2012

r60, no one is taking advantage of Lindsay for her money - she has none. It's been publically reported that she had to "borrow" $100K from Charlie Sheen, her mother needed money to stave off foreclosure. The woman she punched probably has a lot more money than Lindsay Lohan.

Also, she's not a "troubled girl." She's a grown ass woman who is pushing 30 years old. She's an addict with psychological and behavioral problems who refuses to take any responsibility for her actions.

by Anonymousreply 7811/30/2012

She punched out a fake psychic (aka, fame whore). She should be given a medal.

by Anonymousreply 7911/30/2012

[quote]Patsy Stone has style, class, poise and a sense of humor.

Thanks for proving, yet again, that Americans didn't get Absolutely Fabulous at all. Not one little bit.

by Anonymousreply 8011/30/2012

While living in Los Angeles, she was incarcerated six times, but spent less than a total of two weeks behind bars. Last year she also spent 35 days under house arrest after pleading no contest to stealing a $2,500 necklace.

In March, L.A. Judge Stephanie Sautner took her off probation from a 2007 DUI case. Over the past five years, she has been in and out of rehab five times.

by Anonymousreply 8111/30/2012

I'm aware of that, R80, and my post was a joke, although Patsy is still better than Lohan. Apparently British people don't get sarcasm. You honestly think Americans think AbFab is a celebration of people like Eds and Pats?

by Anonymousreply 8211/30/2012

R71, is on to something. Lohan could murder someone and still not do any major time. The famous white people almost.always get off and if you are a woman moreso.

OT- Even though Amy Locane is not as well known as Lohan, I will be surprised if bitch does any serious time for killing someone.

by Anonymousreply 8311/30/2012

R54 and others who think she'll "never be a movie star again" seem to be ignoring that once someone makes it big in even ONE film, they can cruise for decades with crappy performances.

Below the A-list are ten levels of producer who'd gladly hire her. She can act as well. Let's not foorget all the years she put in working on soaqps. That money adds up, as do movie paychecks, plus, of course, her appearance fees.

by Anonymousreply 8411/30/2012

Amy Locane's sentence will be 5 to 10 and she has to serve 80% of the time. The formal sentencing is in March. (per the boozebag thread)

by Anonymousreply 8511/30/2012

R84, Lohan isn't a good enough actor for them to take the chance. She's proven on almost every film that she is unreliable. Every film. She's not going to be A-list because her name now comes with tons of baggage. I think she's a natural performer, but she can't act as well as other women in her age group who show up on time and don't cop a shit attitude.

by Anonymousreply 8611/30/2012

She's young but she already messed her face up with injections or surgery...this girl is over and we don't really want to hear about her.

by Anonymousreply 8811/30/2012

I have to feel sorry for her, Charlie?

Why? She was making movies with Meryl Streep and was on route to an amazing career until she screwed it up. I felt sorry for her for about five minutes but then she kept making the same mistakes over and over and I realized why so many people hate her. She's a crass, arrogant bitch who feels she is somehow above the law.

by Anonymousreply 8911/30/2012

She seems to thrive on chaos which points to one or more personality disorders (borderline, histrionic, narcissistic, maybe even antisocial). Bipolar is a possibility if her addictions began as self-medicating. If so, with her parents she probably started in the single digits. Mania manifests in many ways--compulsive shopping, stealing, dangerous behaviors (sex & driving, in her case) irritability, etc. Not just creativity and euphoria.

In psych, we have all these terms being thrown around and someone always says, "In my day, we just called it being an asshole."

As I wrote above, she needs a nice long stay in jail. There are rehab and psychiatric services available there, too.

by Anonymousreply 9011/30/2012

What was the deal about throwing her assistant out of the car?

by Anonymousreply 9111/30/2012

I didn't realize that mania could manifest itself in ways other than being hyperactive and 'manic'. I think that I may be bipolar. Do all of the meds for bipolar make a person gain weight?

by Anonymousreply 9211/30/2012

"What was the deal about throwing her assistant out of the car?"

He rolled over on her and finally admitted to the LA cops that she was driving in the Porsche accident. Obviously she found out about it (maybe at the time she was being booked in NY) and fired his ass.

by Anonymousreply 9311/30/2012

Lol at the guy who thinks Michael Lohan is sober.

by Anonymousreply 9411/30/2012

Also the paps follow her b/c a picture from "Lindsay's Tragic Last Night On the Town" will be worth at least $500 grand.

by Anonymousreply 9511/30/2012

How does Lindsay have any money? I doubt Lifetime gigs pay that great and she has tons of lawyer bills and supposedly owes everyone.

How does Dina make money? Lindsay recently gave her 100,000 to keep her house out of foreclosure. So what does she live off of?

by Anonymousreply 9611/30/2012

R71 thinks blacks should be able to do whatever they want. She sounds like an OJ juror.

by Anonymousreply 9711/30/2012

Rumor has it she has a bunch of rich foreign sugar daddies who pay for sex.

by Anonymousreply 9811/30/2012

"She seems to thrive on chaos which points to one or more personality disorders (borderline, histrionic, narcissistic, maybe even antisocial). Bipolar is a possibility if her addictions began as self-medicating."

If Lindsay were bipolar, then she should have periods of comparative sanity, but no. It's always the same drama, fights, accidents, blaming others, etc., which looks more like Cluster B behavior than bipolar to me.

Then there's also the old rumor that her family had tried to put her under conservatorship, the way Britney Spears' family had done. A diagnosis of bipolar or schizoaffective might qualify someone for conservatorship (which is why Britney Spears had it), but personality disorders do not.

by Anonymousreply 9911/30/2012

"Rumor has it she has a bunch of rich foreign sugar daddies who pay for sex."

Wonder how many sex tapes are out there?

by Anonymousreply 10011/30/2012

Britney always had a dazed and confused look on her, like she had no fucking clue what was going on and was completely non-functioning. Her disorder must be severe that her conservatorship is still on going 5 years later.

Lindsay is just a mean, entitled cunt with substance abuse problems. But I don't think she's divorced from reality.

by Anonymousreply 10111/30/2012

No fucking kidding, R14. Glad someone else notices.

by Anonymousreply 10211/30/2012

Media Outlets Growing Tired Of Lindsay Lohan’s Escapades: CBS Affiliate Institutes ‘Lohan Ban’

by Anonymousreply 10411/30/2012

"Her constant and seemingly uncontrollable violations of societal norms"

Bingo. Smells like antisocial personality disorder to me.

by Anonymousreply 10511/30/2012

Okay, now what......? Lindsay claimed to have lost her purse with $10K in it?! And that's what started that whole fight?

Damn, somebody stole my drug money!! Give me back my purse, I'm LINDSAY LOHAN!

by Anonymousreply 10611/30/2012

She's pulled the $10,000 was stolen from my purse scam before. She probably owes her dealer and this is her excuse to get out of it, at least for a little while.

Also, any time she's questioned about being out at a club, she's claims it's her friend's birthday.

I doubt she can keep her lies straight anymore.

by Anonymousreply 10711/30/2012

If she really cared about getting back on her feet she would't go back to the same old haunts and the same routines. I remember she was in rehab once, for about a month, and when she came out she tried to stay away from the club scene and the "friends" and areas where all that stuff was happening. But that only lasted for abut three months and then she was out clubbing every night, and eventually she was drinking and drugging and getting infights & accidents again.

by Anonymousreply 10811/30/2012

"If she really cared about getting back on her feet"

I don't think she cares about getting back on her feet. I think she just cares about keeping the trappings of the celelbrity lifestyle - paps and VIP treatment and showing off expensive crap. She certainly doesn't care about acting, except as a means to stay famous.

Ditto for her creepy mother.

by Anonymousreply 10911/30/2012

Per TMZ Gloria Allred was spotted in New York with someone who looks like Lindsay's accuser. And this morning Ms. Allred confirmed that she was retained to represent her.

by Anonymousreply 11012/01/2012

Does Lindsay get paid to frequent these clubs?

by Anonymousreply 11112/01/2012

I'm pretty sure she gets paid to fuck those Princes from Saudi Arabia.

by Anonymousreply 11212/01/2012

I have recently discovered the awesomeness that is Kingdom of Loathing, and there is one monster that is a big ol' reference to LiLo:

"Creepy Ginger Twin: She's covered in freckles, but her ginger hair has been dyed a frizzled blonde. She's wearing ill-fitting little girl's clothes, even though her body says she's at least in her twenties and her face says she's either a lot older than that or has some serious city mileage on her." (Not funny, but accurate.)

This enemy's item drops include a Fireclutch [geddit?] & a Stolen Necklace (This is a necklace that the creepy ginger twin forgot she was wearing at a photo shoot and then neglected to return when she noticed the absolutely understandable error. The chain is a little tarnished and it smells like crazy.)

by Anonymousreply 11312/01/2012

Actually lots of people have tried to help her R13. Recently an intervention was staged at her home. She refused help. My guess is Lindsay is deeply in denial about her addiction and for as long the paps continue to follow her around she will continue to believe that she's relevant and has a career to return to. I don't think she's realized the paparazzi only continue to follow her because she's a train wreck. And if she has realized it then she must continue to behave badly in order to continue to make headlines.

by Anonymousreply 11412/02/2012

How can someone drinking 2 gallons of vodka a day be in denial? Not wanting help is one thing, but thinking that drinking 2 gallons of vodka a day is ok or normal is madness.

by Anonymousreply 11512/02/2012

When you are on a powertrip you think you are above it all (people, law, health, etc.). Like Charlie Sheen she refuses to see that CS's idea of winning is everybody else's idea of losing bigtime.

She willingly surrounds herself with 'yes' people who suckup to her and enable her partying ways and I am sure she threatens everybody to cut them off if one of them even suggests something like her going to rehab to become really clean or give her some tough love lecture.

She is most likely afraid of change and maybe in her deluded mind she thinks that people really like her when she is this party girl and gets all the media attention and she may lose all that love when she leaves that drug and party lifestyle behind.

by Anonymousreply 11612/02/2012

"Not wanting help is one thing, but thinking that drinking 2 gallons of vodka a day is ok or normal is madness."

The insanity isn't that you think it's normal, it's that you think you can overcome it by yourself. Or that you can still have a successful life while still engaging in such craziness.

by Anonymousreply 11712/02/2012

she dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 11812/03/2012

Two liters of vodka per day has evolved into the coma-inducing, deadly "two gallons" of vodka per day. Do DL'ers not read or just not think?

by Anonymousreply 11912/03/2012

Why you are so damn sure that Lohan indeed is guzzling two liters of vodka per day? Someone said that...and i say that i'm Queen Elizabeth of England and i know the Pope!

Ok, Lohan is known for her addiction to booze and drugs but that doesn't mean that nowadays she drinks indeed as much as they say she does. Just because she was in and out of rehab a couple of times, people can take advantage of her reputation and smear it again and again. I believe that we must take what we read with a grain of salt. That's what thinking people do.

Oh, i also can't understand why all this hate about this troubled girl? Lohan has emotional problems and maybe some issues, alright, but can't you see that she is a good girl deep inside? Someone in an article wrote that she is a loser and dedicated a lot of space for supporting that. I say bollocks! It's easy to be judgmental when you are out of the dance. A loser doesn't support her family as Lohan does and a loser isn't so protective of her troubled mother as Lindsay is.

Give it a rest guys. Your hate for Lindsay comes from your personal issues and not because you are impeccably right about her. Nobody is impeccably right about no one. Accept that, stop being so negative about her and stop just trashing her from your easy chair. You are making your anonymous negative remarks against a person who has a name. That is not cool at all.

by Anonymousreply 12012/04/2012

R120, are you Dina Lohan?

by Anonymousreply 12112/04/2012

Hi Dina/R120. I have a couple of questions for you:

1. Where can I score the best coke in NYC from a reliable dealer?

2. How much would it cost me to get a blowjob from Lindsay?

3. How fancy *really* are Dr. Phil's shoes? What kind of booze does he serve in the green room?

by Anonymousreply 12212/04/2012

I'm still bored.

by Anonymousreply 12312/04/2012

Lindsay is now a groupie for The Wanted.

by Anonymousreply 12412/07/2012

Some fans of The Wanted saw her at the NY airport leaving for London with the band.

The columnist for the the Sunday Mirror tweeted: deanpiper ‏@deanpiper Rumour mill is buzzing that Lindsay Lohan caught the flight to the UK with The Wanted and could be at the JBB tomorrow!

by Anonymousreply 12512/08/2012

Shouldn't she be dealing with her tax problems?

by Anonymousreply 12612/08/2012

LINDSAY LOHAN Sabotages Big Reveal on 'Million Dollar Decorators'

Lindsay Lohan nearly torpedoed her episode of "Million Dollar Decorators" on Bravo -- after the network spent roughly $200,000 renovating Lindsay's Beverly Hills mansion -- because TMZ has learned she refused to film the big reveal moment for the show.

Sources close to Lindsay tell us she agreed to film the segment for the show earlier this year -- and in exchange, the people behind MDD spent $200,000 on expensive furniture and other trappings for her house ... which Lindsay's now renting for $8,000 a month.

We're told Lindsay was initially cooperative -- filming a furniture shopping segment back in March and spending several more days shooting in the home before the renovations.

The show then went to work on the house -- filming the entire renovation process -- but when it came time to shoot the big reveal in April, Lindsay stopped returning their calls.

Lindsay's since been living in the house -- and according to sources, the home is now so messy ... it's completely unfilmable.

We're told MDD producers have since decided to use canned post-renovation footage (without Lindsay) as the big reveal moment.

Calls to the network were not returned. The episode's scheduled to air early next year.

by Anonymousreply 12712/09/2012

"Lindsay's since been living in the house -- and according to sources, the home is now so messy ... it's completely unfilmable."

What did they expect? You can't turn Brookhaven into Bal Harbour. No sympathy for the producers. They walked right into this one.

by Anonymousreply 12812/09/2012

She's embarrassing.

As if the dating rumors haven't been swirling enough, Lindsay Lohan is adding fuel to the fire that she and The Wanted member Max George are getting cozy.

On Saturday (December 8), the "Liz & Dick" actress posted a photo of George's sweatshirt on her Twitter page with a caption reading, "Missing something?"

The black hoodie in the snapshot is the same top that the 24-year-old English hunk was seen wearing backstage at the KISS 108 Jingle Ball earlier this week with LiLo by his side.

The Twit pic comes just on the heels of multiple outings where Lohan and George have been spotted together, including an overnight stay at Boston's Liberty Hotel.

An eyewitness dished to Us Weekly about the PDA-packed pair, saying, "They looked like a couple," adding, "When they got back from the Jingle Ball concert, Lindsay was all over Max. They were even making out at one point!"

by Anonymousreply 12912/09/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!