Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Gabriel Aubry: Halle Berry's Fiance Threatened to KILL ME!

The next day, Gabriel says he took Nahla to Halle's at around 10 AM. He says in a completely unusual move, Olivier came out of the front door -- usually the nanny was the go-between. Gabriel claims Olivier said, "We need to talk." Gabriel says he walked toward his car to close his door when Olivier jumped off the stairs and knocked Gabriel to the ground and started brutally beating him, screaming that Gabriel cost them $3 million to fight the custody war (Halle's failed move to take Nahla to Paris).

The gruesome photos:

by Anonymousreply 511/29/2012

It's actually a more plausible story.

by Anonymousreply 111/29/2012

If this is true and applying a "best interests of the child" standard, if I were the judge or guardian ad litem, I'd cast a very disapproving eye on this- against Berry and Martinez.

by Anonymousreply 211/29/2012

How sad is it that Aubry lost his rights to see his daughter when it should have been the other way around.

by Anonymousreply 311/29/2012

Wow Olivier really trashed Aubry's pretty face. Who knew he was such an animal?

by Anonymousreply 411/29/2012

It's a plausible story. Olivier could be angry that Halle is spending all that money on the child custudy legal bills, instead of him. Not that Aubry is that much better, IMHO both those assholes are more interested in Halle's money than anything else.

Halle didn't necessarily put him up to it, either, even though most of you are making that assumption for no reason.

by Anonymousreply 511/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.