Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Who fucked Whom in Classic Gay Hollywood?

For instance who did guys like Rock Hudson and Raymond Burr fuck? Were they like Bryan Singer and getting the just off the bus crowd?

by Anonymousreply 711/29/2012

I used to have an old copy of CONFIDENTIAL from 1957. There was a headline on the cover: RAYMOND BURR - that cute young thing from the bar is a HE not a SHE!

There was an interview with a drag queen who said she had met Burr in a bar and he had driven her home and was a "perfect gentlemen - and I DO mean perfect!"

by Anonymousreply 211/29/2012

It seems Rock was at the Cannes Film Festival in 1957 (he was shooting A Farewell to Arms in Italy then) and not only met English gay actor Dirk Bogarde (also filming there) but also had an encounter with the young Alain Delon who was just starting out and had been brought to the festival by his gay pal actor Jean-Claude Brialy. Hudson later said Delon had a tiny dick - how would he know that? Delon also met Rock's agent, the famous Henry Willson but perhaps wisely passed on being signed up by him ..... a few years later Delon was one of Europe's biggest stars.

by Anonymousreply 311/29/2012

Tab Hunter insisted in his autobiography that though he was acquainted with Rock Hudson and traveled in the same gay circles, he never sucked Rock's cock.

by Anonymousreply 411/29/2012

I think Rock would have wanted more than just his cock sucked ....

by Anonymousreply 511/29/2012

Best gay Hollywood sex book ever: "Full Service" by Scotty Bowers. You MUST read it!

by Anonymousreply 611/29/2012

Poor Elaine Stritch! While she was dating and falling in love with Rock during A Farewell to Arms, he was off sucking cock on the side?!

by Anonymousreply 711/29/2012
Need more help? Click Here.