Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Meet Demi Moore's new 25-year-old fucktoy, art dealer Vito Schnabel

Say what you will about Ashton's looks, but at least he doesn't look like a retarded gangster.

"Ashton who?

While Ashton Kutcher and girlfriend Mila Kunis have been enjoying a romantic Roman holiday in Italy, his estranged wife, Demi Moore, has been quietly seeing a new man: art dealer Vito Schnabel, son of famed painter Julian Schnabel.

Page Six reports that Moore, 50, first got flirty with Schnabel, 26, at a birthday bash for Naomi Campbell's billionaire boyfriend, Vladimir Doronin, in Jodhpur, India, earlier this month.

"They were dancing and grinding all over each other, openly, in front of other guests," an onlooker told the New York Post of the couple, who have been "quietly spending time together" ever since.

Prior to meeting the LOL star, Schnabel -- who represents several renowned New York artists -- reportedly romanced supermodel Elle Macpherson and actress Liv Tyler. Moore, of course, was married to Kutcher, 34, for six years before she announced in November 2011 that she had decided to separate from the Two and a Half Men actor amid rumors of his infidelity. She was previously wed to Bruce Willis, with whom she has three daughters."

by Julesreply 7412/01/2012

Okay, Demi, something is wrong with you girl. Plus he's ugly as shit.

by Julesreply 111/28/2012

She's dating a Latino lesbian??

by Julesreply 211/28/2012

She is too obsessed with youth, and too afraid of growing older.

by Julesreply 311/28/2012

All the Schnabel's are fugly and famewhorey groupies.

by Julesreply 411/28/2012

Is he Julien Schnabel' son?

by Julesreply 511/28/2012

Looks like a 35 year old lesbian to me.

by Julesreply 611/28/2012

The trash doesn't fall far from the trailer.

by Julesreply 711/28/2012

He looks handsome to me. I do understand how totally hot looking all of you are.

by Julesreply 811/28/2012

Demi does A LOT just for publicity and she must be desperate for it, as Ashton keeps getting it.

So the relationship may not be real.

by Julesreply 911/28/2012

R5. Yes, art dealer, Vito Schnabel, is artist and filmmaker, Julian Schnabel's son.

by Julesreply 1011/28/2012

With a clock-stopping face like that he better have at least 10 inches 'down there'/

by Julesreply 1211/28/2012

There's nothing wrong with dating younger, but at least make sure the kid is hot first.

by Julesreply 1311/28/2012

what r3 said

by Julesreply 1411/28/2012

He looks like he's part rodent.

by Julesreply 1511/28/2012

She really does like them young and fug.

by Julesreply 1611/28/2012

The Schnabels are not known for their looks, or their charm.

by Julesreply 1711/28/2012

Eeek.

by Julesreply 1811/28/2012

she gotta be on drugs to be f*ck that guy.

by Julesreply 1911/28/2012

[quote]The Schnabels are not known for their looks, or their charm.

Schnabel always picked beautiful wives, so that's a bit surprising.

I think of all his kids Stella Schnabel is the best looking, though you have to question her choice of attire sometimes:

by Julesreply 2011/28/2012

R21, she reminds me of the British chick from "Girls." Both in look and behavior.

by Julesreply 2111/28/2012

she is so scary.

by Julesreply 2211/28/2012

She has walled eye tits. The left one looks like it doesn't get along with the right one. She's a living Picasso!

by Julesreply 2311/28/2012

me learn to speak English one day. that should be "wall eyed tits". oopsy.

by Julesreply 2411/28/2012

He bears a slight resemblance to Thelma Ritter only not as pretty.

by Julesreply 2511/28/2012

ok fine, but did anyone see Naomi Cambell's billionaire piece, Vladimir Doronin? He is very attractive, not that he has to be with that sort of wealth.

by Julesreply 2611/28/2012

Stella was dating Vito Mortenson for years, the guy in LOTR that can't act a damn. I think he prefers fugly women, he was hooked up with Exene for a long time and had a kid with her in his prime.

by Julesreply 2711/28/2012

Demi is not a well woman.

by Julesreply 2811/28/2012

Why shouldn't she dating that guy, especially quietly. There is so much wrong with her, but I can't find a particular fault with this. Oh and he doesn't look pretty, but he looks sexual, if you know what I mean, and less gross than Ashton.

by Julesreply 2911/28/2012

He looks like one of her kids, LOL! She is seriously fucked up. I think this her saying "take that Ashton, he's younger than you". Sad really.

by Julesreply 3011/28/2012

[quote]Why shouldn't she dating that guy, especially quietly.

Um, honey? This article is from Us Weekly, which got it from Page Six. You call dating one of New York's highest-profile young socialites "quiet"? It's, frankly, bizarre. Demi is *very* rich and doesn't need to date anyone for their money, and I think most people concluded she was dating Ashton Kutcher basically because he's fucking hot, but *Vito*? He must either have an absurd amount of charm or a ten-inch cock or both.

by Julesreply 3111/28/2012

I can't help but wonder if some of the DLers criticizing her are currently defending "Elmo."

If you are, then you've got psychological problems.

by Julesreply 3211/28/2012

It's *bizarre* that she would be seeing/fucking a rich socialite who she met a a rich socialite party they were both invited too? WTF? You are bizarre r32.

by Julesreply 3311/28/2012

fucktoy yes. competition for ashton. Heeeellll No!

by Julesreply 3411/28/2012

He better be good to her. I fear if he breaks it off with her she'll be back to bingeing on Red Bull and whippets.

by Julesreply 3511/28/2012

Supposedly he dated Elle Macpherson and Liv Tyler. There must be something women find attractive about him but it can't be his face.

by Julesreply 3611/28/2012

[quote] There must be something women find attractive about him but it can't be his face.

Endless supply of best drugs available. The only other thing I could even think of would be the world's most impressive penis.

by Julesreply 3711/28/2012

[quote] I think this her saying "take that Ashton, he's younger than you". Sad really.

I totally agree. Perhaps she thinks that she now looks cool and youthful again, but the truth is that she looks sad, pathetic, and desperate.

Demi needs to grow up. Or find a good psychiatrist.

by Julesreply 3811/28/2012

She has no career. She's old, and nobody.

by Julesreply 3911/28/2012

[quote]It's *bizarre* that she would be seeing/fucking a rich socialite who she met a a rich socialite party they were both invited too? WTF?

Um, it's "bizarre" because a) he's fug and b) unlike Ashton, who's almost young enough to be Demi's son, Vito is EASILY young enough to be Demi's son. Furthermore, Vito clearly has Mommy Issues, given his penchant for forty/fiftysomething women.

by Julesreply 4011/28/2012

How is she "very rich"? She hasn't had a hit in over a decade and she lives a very extravagant lifestyle, not to mention bankrolling her three, unemployed, fame-whoring daughters. Girl must either have some serious business investments on the side or she's leveraged up to her eyeballs.

by Julesreply 4111/28/2012

Fran's twin sister

by Julesreply 4211/28/2012

R42, you're forgetting that she and Bruce Willis had a combined $250 million fortune when they split; Demi got half. In my world that's "very rich."

by Julesreply 4311/28/2012

Thank the sky fairy she can't have any more kids. With that jawline passed down from her mother and his jaw any kids they had would make tater head's jaw look absolutely dainty.

by Julesreply 4411/28/2012

He looks like Fran Leibowitz

by Julesreply 4511/29/2012

Vito carries enough of his hideous father's looks to be officially ugly. He's going to age horribly, unless he can stay very thin. Perhaps that's why he's dating Demi?

by Julesreply 4611/29/2012

So what if Demi has a younger guy than Ashton. Ashton got the better part in the divorce....a girl with a moist pussy. Demi at 50 is beginning to be dry as the Kalahari Desert. Her ego would be better served by some slimey Russian oligarch who'd shower his American icon with jewels.

by Julesreply 4711/29/2012

Duh, R48. And Demi got a rich young stud with a hard dick. How is that the short end of the stick?

BTW, her vag is no drier than your dirty ass. Lube isn't only a gay man's best friend. Old ladies buy it by the gallon too.

by Julesreply 4811/29/2012

Demi just turned 50. This REEKS of desperation. It just makes her look more pathetic, not like some hot cougar.

Ashton moved on with Mila and they're happy. This is just a desperate attempt to "in your face" him that she can allegedly still attract younger me, even younger than Ashton.

She's a desperate, unwell woman. She wants to still BE 25 and thinks dating young will make her young.

Won't work. 50 is still 50. Even if you like to do whippets.

by Julesreply 4911/29/2012

Demi is embarrassing. She's like a new Mae West for the new times. I wonder if her daughters support her in her youth obsessed dating styles (and if they support Bruce's same dating styles).

I hope Demi just goes off and does her thing with the boytoy and doesn't do more of that public dancing and posing in bikini shit that she did with Ashton.

And I hope her "I win" mentality allows for her and Ashton to finally, officially divorce. At least this might prevent her inevitable meltdown when Ashton marries Mina and they start popping out kids of their own.

by Julesreply 5011/29/2012

There's nothing tragic about being fifty. Not unless you're trying to be twenty-five.

by Julesreply 5111/29/2012

BDF, no?

by Julesreply 5211/29/2012

Wasn't there some weird video of her taken back in the 80's where she kissed some pubescent kid on his birthday. She was acting like an idiot (drunk of course) but her behavior was still out there. I emotionally and mentally her growth was halted in her teens. Her body kept going but her mind was stuck.

by Julesreply 5311/29/2012

It will be 1991 forever!!!

by Julesreply 5411/29/2012

I get the feeling she is not free from her substance abuse problems. But if she wants to date much younger men, isn't she more or less doing what every other man does... e.g. Alec Baldwin and his yoga instructor wife, George Clooney (if straight) and every woman he "dates" etc.

Do you think Tom Cruise will date a 45 or 50 year old woman? How about Eastwood, Ford and Redford all shacked up with women decades younger than themselves.

And Susan Sarandon and her boy toys-

by Julesreply 5511/29/2012

r54, here is the video. The kid was on General Hospital with her back in the 80s. It freaked out her co-workers.

Demi has a bad case of arrested development.

by Julesreply 5611/29/2012

She believes the sperm from younger men makes her look young. It's a foregone conclusion that she's been rubbing their spunk on her face to soften the wrinkles of her 50 years on the planet.

by Julesreply 5711/29/2012

Agree with charlie. Men do this shit all the time, but when a woman does it it's considered pathetic. I just saw photos of Ryan Phillippe and his new girlfriend, who is a college student young enough to be his daughter. In fact, she's only about 5 years older than his daughter. When men date or marry much-younger women, it's considered normal.

And no, Tom Cruise will never date an age-appropriate woman because like Norma Desmond, he will never accept the fact that he is any older than 29.

by Julesreply 5811/29/2012

Demi Moore is just a successful Patsy Stone.

by Julesreply 5911/29/2012

I'm 39!

by Julesreply 6011/29/2012

[quote]Tom Cruise will never date an age-appropriate woman

Just a reminder that his first wife is six years OLDER than he is.

by Julesreply 6111/29/2012

Oh, hi Demi @R49. How's the family?

by Julesreply 6211/29/2012

Hey, I have nothing against cougars. If you have the means or the looks to attract a young guy, good for you. But, in that case, cast your net beyond forest trolls.

by Julesreply 6311/29/2012

Keep in mind Demi is three years older than Judy Garland was when she died in 1969!

by Julesreply 6411/29/2012

Demi can use all the lube she wants but that still won't help with the rice-paper-thin vaginal walls. Lemme tell ya....w/o thick vaginal walls, or Sugar Walls as Sheena Easton used to call them, it feels like rape when some dick's in there rearranging the furniture.

by Julesreply 6511/30/2012

I'm sorry about your mother, r66.

by Julesreply 6611/30/2012

In about half the Google image pics, he's biting his lower lip. Is he nervous about hiding his transgendered status?

by Julesreply 6711/30/2012

That's one ugly guy. Maybe he's hung as fuck???

Demi is a beautiful woman - surely she could do much better.

by Julesreply 6811/30/2012

she's a lunatic so most likely a freak in bed

crazy is always a great fuck. And, if he plays his cards right he can get her to do anything - she's a needy, emotional train wreck with no self-esteem

he should be careful, though - she has Alex Forrest written all over her

by Julesreply 6911/30/2012

So what? She buys herself some young cock, what's the problemo?

When some old man buys himself a young piece, it's considered his birthright and because men will always want young women!!!!

I think most 50+ women would buy themselves some young cock if they could.

by Julesreply 7011/30/2012

Here's a much better picture of him.

by Julesreply 7112/01/2012

R72 .... still a fuggo.

by Julesreply 7212/01/2012

Demi Whore is pathetic.

by Julesreply 7312/01/2012
Need more help? Click Here.