Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Is MSNBC's "The Cycle" no more?

Kornacki just said today is the final show, if I heard right?

Did Cupp outshine them all SO much that she's been promoted, and no use the rest going on without her?

J o P

by Junquie of Politicsreply 1412/25/2014

Oh, I hope not. I enjoyed watching those news makers with their fingers on the pulse embarrass themselves for the five minutes I tuned in every other week.

Perhaps they should add Luke Russert to the mix for his insight and gravitas.

by Junquie of Politicsreply 111/28/2012

Luke Russert: No, no, no ... he's about THE most boring talking head on teevee!

by Junquie of Politicsreply 211/28/2012

SE Cupp seemed to be the only one that got fame from that show.

Toure was actually mellow on it.

by Junquie of Politicsreply 311/28/2012

Well, Toure is batshit....

gets old after 2 seconds

by Junquie of Politicsreply 411/28/2012

Oh God, I hope so. During Petraeus-Broadwell week I was going through the news channels and stopped long enough to hear two grown ass women carrying on like this, completely amusing themselves and thinking they were just too cute for words:

Personality A: Really? REALLY? Personality B: Really. Personality A: Really really? Personality B: REALLY. Personality A: Really? I mean _really_? Personality B: Really.

Then they dissolved into giggles.

And just like that I was both done with the use of 'really' as commentary and (after many good years together) also done with MSNBC.

by Junquie of Politicsreply 511/28/2012

Cupp was one half of that 'really' conversation!

by Junquie of Politicsreply 611/28/2012

Toure is sexy.

by Junquie of Politicsreply 711/28/2012

R5 -- Kornacki kind poked fun at themselves in opening the show recently with, "It's like having Thanksgiving dinner at the kids' table!"

by Junquie of Politicsreply 811/28/2012

Is The Cycle canceled? I can't find anything online saying it is. And yes, I 'googled' it--so I don't need any help.

by Junquie of Politicsreply 911/28/2012

I haven't read anything either about the show being axed. It would be strange for a 5 day-a-week news program to be cancelled on Wednesday.

by Junquie of Politicsreply 1011/28/2012

Apparently, it was an inside joke meaning the gang was being confident about hitting Powerball and retiring!

by Junquie of Politicsreply 1111/28/2012

"The Cycle" is still on but it is becoming a snoozefest. There is no more camaraderie with the hosts on the show. Abby Huntsman is boring. Krystal Ball is still smart. Ari Melber is wishing about having a show of his own. Toure is still Toure.

I'm glad that S.E. Cupp is gone. Steve Kornacki has his own show on the weekends.

by Junquie of Politicsreply 1212/23/2014

Bump this thread!!!

by Junquie of Politicsreply 1312/25/2014

What is "The Cycle"? I've never seen it.

by Junquie of Politicsreply 1412/25/2014
Need more help? Click Here.