Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Daddy's little girl

Ivanka Trump defends her dad

By KEVIN CIRILLI | 11/28/12 11:05 AM EST

Ivanka Trump came to her dad's defense on Wednesday, refuting a New York Daily News report that claimed she and her siblings staged an intervention of sorts to get him to tone down his political rhetoric.

"I totally respect @realDonaldTrump's opinions & right to articulate his views, which is what I would have told @nydailynews if they'd called me to fact check their false story," she tweeted.

The Daily News reported Friday that there was an "Obama-vention" in mid-October when Trump children asked their dad to “turn it down a notch with the presidential bashing.”

by Anonymousreply 411/28/2012

Maybe the Donald should have fact checked before he incorrectly tweeted that UNICEF USA's director drives a Rolls Royce (she drives a Prius) and that the organization contributes only 5 cents of every dollar raised to children causes (they contribute 90 cents of every dollar raised).

The NYDN story was a PR blitz to mitigate the fallout from this. He got raked over the coals and was basically called out as a liar so the kids have to appear to make nice for dad and the brand. Now that a little time has gone by, she has to play her role of the dutiful daughter.

by Anonymousreply 111/28/2012

Of course she defends her human ATM, the little cuntlette.

by Anonymousreply 211/28/2012

I totally respect my trust funds and the only "job" I could ever actually have and would have told the NY Daily News that if they had bothered to call me.

by Anonymousreply 311/28/2012

God, when will this worthless family go the fuck AWAY?

by Anonymousreply 411/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!