Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Daddy's little girl

Ivanka Trump defends her dad

By KEVIN CIRILLI | 11/28/12 11:05 AM EST

Ivanka Trump came to her dad's defense on Wednesday, refuting a New York Daily News report that claimed she and her siblings staged an intervention of sorts to get him to tone down his political rhetoric.

"I totally respect @realDonaldTrump's opinions & right to articulate his views, which is what I would have told @nydailynews if they'd called me to fact check their false story," she tweeted.

The Daily News reported Friday that there was an "Obama-vention" in mid-October when Trump children asked their dad to “turn it down a notch with the presidential bashing.”

by Anonymousreply 411/28/2012

Maybe the Donald should have fact checked before he incorrectly tweeted that UNICEF USA's director drives a Rolls Royce (she drives a Prius) and that the organization contributes only 5 cents of every dollar raised to children causes (they contribute 90 cents of every dollar raised).

The NYDN story was a PR blitz to mitigate the fallout from this. He got raked over the coals and was basically called out as a liar so the kids have to appear to make nice for dad and the brand. Now that a little time has gone by, she has to play her role of the dutiful daughter.

by Anonymousreply 111/28/2012

Of course she defends her human ATM, the little cuntlette.

by Anonymousreply 211/28/2012

I totally respect my trust funds and the only "job" I could ever actually have and would have told the NY Daily News that if they had bothered to call me.

by Anonymousreply 311/28/2012

God, when will this worthless family go the fuck AWAY?

by Anonymousreply 411/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.