Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Future inventions you'd like to see

Glasses that automatically adjust so your vision is perfect. No prescription required

Contact lenses in the form of eye drops

by I have vision issues, natchreply 3112/01/2012

A drug which makes people reject all organized Religion.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 111/28/2012

A safe, effective pill that will allow you to eat anything you want in any amount but not gain any weight.

And not LIPOZENE!

by I have vision issues, natchreply 211/28/2012

In line with OP, I hate having to put on my glasses to see my iPhone. I have a thin protective screen over the phone which prevents scratches, etc. I would like to see this protective film come with my glasses perscription so I can see my phone when I am not wearing my glasses.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 311/28/2012

I want my GD George Jetson flying car.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 411/28/2012

auto focus glasses.

I have self adjusting glasses from superfocus.com. LOVE them! I can see my computer screen!

by I have vision issues, natchreply 511/28/2012

[quote]These loaded, enhanced bifocals house microchips, accelerometers and rechargeable batteries. The emPower's lenses feature liquid crystal displays that enable effortless perspective shifts, merely by touching the side of the frame. According to the New York Times, that simple touch triggers an electronic current that "changes the orientation of molecules in the crystals," which appropriately alters how the lenses refract light. The embedded accelerometers can even automatically activate the lenses' "reading power" based on certain movements, such as looking down at a book.

Or, you could just look down to read.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 611/28/2012

An easily applicable cream that permanently removes all hair to applied areas that costs no more than 22 dollars.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 711/28/2012

or even better R7 a cream to automatically RESTORE hair to places there should be hair, like chest, pubis, legs, or even top of head. that would be hot and useful.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 811/28/2012

Swimming pools on wheels.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 911/28/2012

An invention to suck all the excess carbon dioxide out of the air to help curtail global warming. An irrigation backup system to be used in times of drought for the midwest farm belt. Something to suck up the garbage patch in the Pacific Ocean. In other words, the world needs a good suck job, where are the tools to do it? Birth control pills for men and selling birth control pills over the counter for very cheap (or free) so the poor, who need it the most, can afford it.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 1011/28/2012

Actual gaydar.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 1111/28/2012

PS An irrigation system using water from the Great Lakes that is.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 1211/28/2012

Smart bifocal contact lenses that auto focus at any distances & can be changed into any color

by I have vision issues, natchreply 1311/28/2012

pill that cures cancer!

by I have vision issues, natchreply 1411/28/2012

What about affordable lasik surgery so all glasses and contacts are obsolete?

by I have vision issues, natchreply 1511/28/2012

Here you go, r9.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 1611/28/2012

r15, LASIK surgery is waning in favor. It does work perfectly for some people, but there are far too many people that suffer side effects that are life changing (i.e. can't drive at night due to glare)

Just talked to my MD eye doctor today about this.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 1711/28/2012

A pill to cut down on snot production.

An electric start chainsaw and weed eater (gas powered electric start).

A bulb that is actually BRIGHT instead of these awful dim CFLs or whatever the hell they are.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 1811/28/2012

[quote]A pill to cut down on snot production.

Benadryl

Sudafed

by I have vision issues, natchreply 1911/28/2012

Those don't actually cut down on the PRODUCTION of snot, r19.

I just don't sneeze as much. But I still get the constant dripping and running. It's fucking disgusting.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 2011/28/2012

A menstrual eradicator, kind of like a dentist's suction, that I could use at the start of my period or once daily to just drain it all out instead of waiting for blood to take its time and drip out of me.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 2111/28/2012

Gross, r21

by I have vision issues, natchreply 2211/28/2012

Holographic TV

An electric car that can travel at least 500 miles (at highway speeds) and be recharged in a few minutes.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 2311/28/2012

Better than simple gaydar, a device that predicts the likelihood that another person will be attracted to you.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 2411/29/2012

Hook the penis up to a meter that measures swelling and indicates the level of interest in a color coded light on the outside of the pants R24.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 2511/29/2012

I've tried that, R25, but for some reason most guys seem to find the process intrusive.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 2611/29/2012

I want an android body.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 2711/30/2012

Anti-gravity suit

by I have vision issues, natchreply 2812/01/2012

A good, effective spanking machine.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 2912/01/2012

Floating cars, whether magnetic, anti-gravity, or whatever.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 3012/01/2012

[quote]A drug which makes people reject all organized Religion.

Or an education system that creates people that won't mistake myth for truth.

by I have vision issues, natchreply 3112/01/2012
Need more help? Click Here.