Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

The TV show - I remember when it began back in '89. That's a long run - can't believe it's been on that long. Anyone ever know anyone who was on it? I always wonder what people think about seeing themselves or a family member/friend on a show like this.

by Anonymousreply 812/01/2012

I don't know, but I would like to see a show or something where a cute white cop getting a good spanking is depicted. In fact, I would like to see alot more of white men getting spanked in movies not unlike how too many women were in the '30s, '40s and '50s. Let the 21st century be the century of cute white men getting spanked in the movies, especially cops.

by Anonymousreply 111/28/2012

I love the producers quote

"Get me a guy in a 3 piece suit to swear and throw his cell phone at the camera and I will show white collar criminals too"

by Anonymousreply 211/28/2012

There was a hot cop from Little Rock on in the mid to late '90s. I would see him at the local gay dance bar with his identical twin brother. Funny thing was the cop was gay and his brother, who worked retail, was supposedly straight. I remember one night when they were really trashed they got up on a dance box and did a little bumping and grinding. What got everybody really hot and bothered was when gay cop dropped his pants and pulled down his straight brothers pants. Both were wearing boxer briefs and continued to bump and grind. Vverryy hot !!

by Anonymousreply 311/28/2012

I kind of remember a hot cop from Little Rock about that time, R3. I also remember a hot one from, I think, Kansas who used to bleach his hair. It was about the same time.

by Anonymousreply 411/28/2012

There was also a cop from, I think, the second season who was hot. I believe he is/was gay too. I seem to recall reading about him years ago. He had bleached hair and glasses. I think he is/was from the Los Angeles area.

by Anonymousreply 511/29/2012

One year a friend of mine was at a big Thanksgiving dinner with her extended in-laws (her husband's mother, siblings, their spouses, and mostly grown kids, etc.) ate a huge meal, went home and turned on the TV juuuust time to see her husband's niece getting arrested on Cops. Funny how her sister-in-law never ONCE mentioned that her daughter and daughter's dead-beat baby daddy had been arrested for drugs or car theft or some shit. Why, it NEVER came up when she was passin' the potatoes!

by Anonymousreply 611/30/2012

For men that like the "white-trash" look (is there a more PC term for it?), that show was a bonanza.

Has anyone ever figured out why none of the perpetrators ever wore shirts? Was there ever proved to be some type of correlation between shirtless or "wife-beater" wearing men and a propensity for criminal action?

by Anonymousreply 712/01/2012

I think because a lot of those particular shows, R7, were shot in the South in the middle of summer. Hot weather, lots of drinking and crack - it's a recipe for shirtless rednecks.

by Anonymousreply 812/01/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!