Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

A Gayling Shrieked At Me Last Night.

I was near a Starbucks on the way home from my Wall Street job last night. When I was opening the door to my car service, I noticed there's a scrawny hairless kid with imploded cheeks staring me down. It startled me, not because he was giggling with a Spirit cigarette in his mouth but because I didn't realize some people were stuck in the 90s.

He asked me something about being "generous" and I said 'No thanks' and got into the limo.

I saw his reflection in the courtesy mirror as we pulled away and shreiked my name, because he must have recognized who I actually was. It was kind of quaint in a small town kind of way.

by Anonymousreply 2412/01/2012

Who hurt you, OP?

by Anonymousreply 111/28/2012

[quote]from my Wall Street job

[quote]to my car service

[quote]with imploded cheeks

[quote]with a Spirit cigarette

[quote]about being "generous"

[quote]in the courtesy mirror

[quote]in a small town kind of way

by Anonymousreply 211/28/2012

Did you hiss at him nanna?

by Anonymousreply 311/28/2012

You get your groceries delivered, of course.

by Anonymousreply 511/28/2012

Hey idiot R2 it's a parody thread about the guy who got hissed at at the gym.

God you're a tard.

by Anonymousreply 611/28/2012

Look at R6 losing his shit! Damn, not everyone stays on DL for hours at a time; cut R2 some slack.

by Anonymousreply 711/28/2012

From another thread:

Somebody trolldar'd the OP a couple months back and busted him for starting three or four threads at the same time as 3 or 4 different personas. One was a Galloping Gourmet thread in which the GG announced one of his many breakups with his imaginary bf; in another, the OP and his bf were still together, but OP was bitter about staying home sick while his bf attended a bbq; and in yet a third thread, OP and imaginary bf were blissfully happy together and had just spend the weekend visitin OP's dream town somewhere in New England.

by Anonymousreply 811/28/2012

It was me! I busted him! Granted, it took no brains on my part to do it. I also have nothing better to do since I got laid off from my job at Con Agra foods.

I love the story tellers, I wish I was good at it. I also wish Galloping Gourmet was good it. He's so bad it, it makes me mad.

by Anonymousreply 911/28/2012

Last night a gayling saved my life.

by Anonymousreply 1011/28/2012

[quote]it's a parody thread about the guy who got hissed at at the gym.

And not a very funny one, either.

by Anonymousreply 1111/28/2012

by Anonymousreply 1211/28/2012

I have a feeling this is somehow related to " An Eldergay hissed at me last night" thread.

by Anonymousreply 1311/28/2012

OP is my cousin. I feel such shame about having sex with him in the hot tub at the gym.

by Anonymousreply 1411/28/2012

[quote] " was near a Starbucks on the way home from my Wall Street job last night.

Mary, you're trying WAAAAAAAY too hard.

by Anonymousreply 1511/28/2012

[quote] "who got hissed at at the gym. "

"Tard", indeed.

by Anonymousreply 1611/28/2012

R6 = MissHelenBedd

by Anonymousreply 1711/28/2012

Perry Mason & The Case of the Shrieking Gayling by Erle Stanley Gardner. Another case that never was but should have been dramatised for television.

by Anonymousreply 1811/28/2012

r9, was Robin already dead?

by Anonymousreply 2111/28/2012

by Anonymousreply 2211/30/2012

[all posts by right wing shit-stain # a removed.]

by Anonymousreply 2312/01/2012

um, R23. We've all had Gabby. Why do you think there is so much elasticity in her folds, and why she is so desperate. Now, back to gaylings.

by Anonymousreply 2412/01/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!