Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Worst Christmas song

From what I've read in previous years the unanimous verdict is "The Christmas Shoes." Anything else I should add to my do not play list?

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 11012/26/2014

Patton Oswalt did a great deconstruction of "The Christmas Shoes" in his routine:

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 111/28/2012

"Gramma Got Run Over By a Reindeer." Nothing like finding your drunken grandmother dead in the snow on Christmas morning.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 211/28/2012

I would nominate Paul McCartney's "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime" as the worst song ever. Without even needing to qualify it as "Worst CHRISTMAS Song."

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 311/28/2012

bump

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 411/29/2012

What R3 said. I actually think "The Christmas Shoes" is hilariously campy, so I don't mind it so much.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 511/29/2012

"Feliz Navidad." How many times do they sing those two words!!!!!

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 611/29/2012

Ay yi yi it's Christmas and I don't know what to do

Ay yi yi it's Christmas and I don't have a gift for you

I can give you ay yi yi

All you need is ay yi yi

Un poquito ay yi yi

On this Christmas night!

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 711/29/2012

I never heard this Christmas song.

I despise that horrid Mariah Carey bit of shit they play in the grocery all the time.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 811/29/2012

Simply having a wonderful Christmastime

**Blows fucking brains out with a 12 gauge**

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 911/29/2012

Hee

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 1011/29/2012

That horrible song that goes, "Last Christmas I gave you my heart, but the very next day you gave it away..." is in constant rotation (in more than one version) on the one radio station that every business in my area plays throughout December. It makes me want to punch someone. It's not even a real holiday song. It just happens to use the word 'Christmas.'

It couldn't be less related to the spirit of the season. The singer is spitefully telling the person he is addressing to fuck off and die.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 1111/29/2012

Lou Monte's Dominick the Donkey.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 1211/30/2012

R7, I love the queen saying at the end in a really bad gringo accent: "You don't have anything for me? Nothing? Absolutely nothing? Why not, sonny? I want a gift*! Aww, man!"

*He says "presente," which doesn't mean gift/present in Spanish but "here and now; nowadays"l; the correct term should've been "regalo"

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 1311/30/2012

I like McCartney's Christmas song. It is fluffy and frivolous, but that suits the chipper mood of Christmas. And I'd certainly never want to hear it except at Christmas, and not repeated ad nauseam, but hearing it a few times every year is fine. It's part of the canon of modern Christmas music, the older stuff is also good but the WWII generation has been overrepresented in Christmas music.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 1411/30/2012

The Grandma Reindeer thing and I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus. Also hate I'll Be Home for Christmas.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 1511/30/2012

Yet another list of bad Christmas songs:

Happy Xmas (War is Over) by John Lennon and Yoko Ono

Do They Know It's Christmas? by Band Aid

I Saw Mommy Kidding Santa Claus by anybody

Sleigh Ride by anybody

Frost the Snowman by anybody

Jingle Bells by anybody

Silver Bells by anybody

Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas by Chrissie Hynde

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmas Time by Paul McCartney

Merry Christmas, Darling by the Carpenters

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer by Elmo and Patsy

Anything by the Beach Boys

Anything by Johnny Mathis

Anything by the Phil Spector girl groups

Nuttin' for Christmas by Art Mooney and Barry Gordon

All I Want For Christmas (Is My Two Front Teeth) by Spike Jones & His City Slickers

Dominick the Donkey by Lou Monte

Christmas Conga by Cyndi Lauper

Merry Christmas With Love by Clay Aiken

Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree by Brenda Lee

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 1611/30/2012

Little Saint Nick really drives me crazy. Especially when the background vocals intone the deathless "Christmas comes this time each year."

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 1711/30/2012

O Holy Night. The silliest piece of music ever written.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 1811/30/2012

Anything by Taylor Swift.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 1911/30/2012

I second the Paul McCartney song. And please don't forget the Grinch song. Horrible.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 2011/30/2012

"Holy Night. The silliest piece of music ever written."

You must be retarded or something, because "Oh Holy Night" is definitely NOT "the silliest piece of music ever written." You should try listening to "Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer." No doubt you will consider that a masterpiece.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 2111/30/2012

I could stand listening to any of the above titles. Just try to be a clerk during the Holidays when "Twelve Days of Christmas" comes on.

And sorry, but the Phil Spector Christmas album is the greatest ever.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 2211/30/2012

"And please don't forget the Grinch song. Horrible."

I don't know which "Grinch song" you mean, but actually the songs from the tv special "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" are very clever and amusing. I'd rather listen to them than "Merry Xmas, War is Over" or "Do They Know It's Christmas" or "Merry Christmas, Darling" etc., any time.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 2311/30/2012

Agree with R3. In fact, whenever you come up with the worst song ever, you would have to have an entire category devoted to post-Beatles McCartney.

Having said that, Grandma Got Run Over is truly maddening.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 2411/30/2012

Christmas Shoes is the absolute worst. What kind of Christmas song talks about a little kid having to get shoes for his dying mother who is going to see Jesus tonight? And if that's not bad enough, they have that shitty children's choir sing on the last chorus. It's the worst piece of crap I've ever heard and I don't understand how it has received any airplay at all.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 2511/30/2012

I firmly believe that any Christmas song could be redeemed by being performed by the Muppets.

Janis doing "Simply Having" would make me like the song. Beaker's "Christmas Shoes" would probably be quite charming.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 2611/30/2012

This fucking horror -

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 2711/30/2012

Or this?

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 2811/30/2012

r27, r28, I believe it's time we, as a people, cut the shit and declare "Sir Paul" the most overrated songwriter in the history of ever.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 2911/30/2012

Yuletide bump

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 3012/20/2013

Yeah, the McCartney one. And there's another one I think about kids in Africa or something that's annoying.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 3112/20/2013

Thank God none of you have mentioned my stirring rendition of "Silent Night"

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 3212/20/2013

"I want a hippopotamus for Christmas"

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 3312/20/2013

We Are Christmas Elves

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 3412/20/2013

This one's a bit cheeky tremendously insipid.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 3512/20/2013

Merrry Christmas, inshallah.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 3612/20/2013

I love the the McCartney song. It was featured in some Rudolph movie that aired on tv when I was small so I've always liked it. I nominate I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus and The Christmas Shoes. Fuck those songs.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 3712/20/2013

Do They Know it's Christmas? by Band Aid

Preening posers singing ignorant, jarring lyrics that make you go Huh?

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 3812/20/2013

I don't speak Russian, but this song and its video own this thread. Dear god, these singers look like Chernobly survivors!

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 3912/20/2013

R39 Cheater! - this is a Happy New Year song, not xmas

Years ago I read these guys are orphans so maybe a bit of FAS is in the mix.

The song sounds like something from the Eurovision song contest, a TV show to which I am I shamelessly glued each year.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 4012/20/2013

Hard candy Christmas has always irritated me for the specific fact that its not a Christmas song. Its a song about unemployed hookers.

"Need a Little Christmas" I can make a good argument too. One line says "Its one week till Thanksgiving Day."

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 4112/20/2013

R40 They're orphans? Shit, now I feel really bad about mocking them.

And I'm a huge fan of Eurovision too. The music sucks, but there are plenty of sexy singers and dancers to drool over.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 4212/20/2013

" Little Drummer Boy. " If I hear another "pa-rum-pa-pa-pum," someone's going to pay.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 4312/20/2013

In retrospect it was around the time of the Ethiopian famine relief fundraisers that pop music started to lose all cultural relevance.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 4412/20/2013

This one sounded funny at first, In the final analysis, however, I think its rather fabulous.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 4512/20/2013

Shoot me if you will, but I've come to enjoy the Mariah Carey song, "All I Want for Christmas is You." Although her hefty heifer version on the Michael Buble Christmas special was not her finest moment. And don't throw rocks at "How'd You Like to Spend Christmas on Christmas Island." I think it's cute.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 4612/20/2013

[quote]Shoot me if you will, but I've come to enjoy the Mariah Carey song, "All I Want for Christmas is You."

You can put me right behind you waiting for the firing squad.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 4712/20/2013

Christmas Shoes is a masterpiece!!

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 4812/20/2013

Andy Williams, "Happy Holidays."

Hate that freaking song.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 4912/20/2013

Holly, Jolly Christmas

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 5012/20/2013

The most Oh Mary Christmas song. It's like the Billy Don't Be A Hero or Daddy Pleas Don't of Christmas songs.

A bus wreck, news bulletins, possible dead dad, a selfish kid, drama..drama..drama.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 5112/20/2013

Little Drummer Bot. By far the WORST, most tedious, droning piece of shit ever written.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 5212/20/2013

[quote]Do They Know it's Christmas? by Band Aid Preening posers singing ignorant, jarring lyrics that make you go Huh?

Well, tonight thank God it's them instead of you!

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 5312/20/2013

Most of the ones I hate have already been mentioned, but here's a few more.

"Mary's Boy Child." At least I think that's the title of it. Anyway, I hate it.

Some song where a children's choir is singing "christmas day christmas day merry merry christmas day christmas day christmas day merry merry christmas day"...something like that. It's annoying as hell.

An acappella version of Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer by some girl group. Dixie Chicks, maybe? It really sucks.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 5412/20/2013

"Christmas with a Capital C" - hate it!!!

Mariah is laughing all the way to the bank with "All I want for Christmas Is You." It earns her $1 million every year.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 5512/20/2013

R46/47 I'm next in line behind the two of you. I also love Donny Hathaway's "This Christmas," and the whole Phil Spector Christmas album.

One that I thought was cute the first time I heard it is "Mamacita, Dónde Está Santa Claus?," but now I can't stand it.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 5612/20/2013

[quote]I firmly believe that any Christmas song could be redeemed by being performed by the Muppets.

That is very true.

MUPPETS: Oh bring us a figgy pudding, oh bring us a figgy pudding, oh bring us a fi

MISS PIGGY: Piggy pudding?!!!

GONZO: No, figgy pudding, figgy. It's made with figs.

MISS PIGGY: Oh ... sorry.

GONZO: And bacon.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 5712/20/2013

"All I want for Christmas is you" by everyone who sings it.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 5812/20/2013

Wondering how those who hate McCartney's "Wonderful Christmastime" feel about this version recorded by "West Wing" stars Martin Sheen, Stockard Channing, and John Spencer. Better or worse?

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 5912/20/2013

I have hated the cutesy kids' Christmas songs since I was little. "Nuttin' for Christmas," "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus" are the worst offenders. Being forced to sing those lame, tuneless songs in elementary school was torture.

Plus, they are soooooo WHITE!

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 6012/20/2013

I can't get over her terrible name. Who would want to be named after Madonna? I hope she was born before 1980 and this is just an unfortunate fluke.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 6112/20/2013

Without a doubt, "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime," complete with diarrhea noises throughout.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 6212/20/2013

I have to say the one song they never stop playing this time of year that needs to not even be on the radio is "Baby It's Cold Outside" I can not stand that offensive piece of garbage. Every time it plays I feel as if I am listening in on the musical version of a step-by-step guide to date-rape.

I can handle almost anything, even the hippo for Christmas song, but that song just gets under my skin.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 6312/20/2013

My vote is for Happy Christmas, war is over song. I love Christmas but every time I hear that shitty song I want to throw all the gifts out and burn down the Christmas tree.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 6412/20/2013

[quote]Do They Know it's Christmas? by Band Aid Preening posers singing ignorant, jarring lyrics that make you go Huh?

"No, there won't be snow in Africa this Christmastime"

I would say "no snow" would've been a small blessing to the starving people in Africa. And when is there ever snow in Africa (or Somalia, which is what they mean), anyway?

"Do They Know It's Christmas?"

Would it matter? Isn't northern Africa mostly Islamic?

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 6512/20/2013

Ethiopia is largely Orthodox Christian going back to the Middle Ages.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 6612/20/2013

Has anyone mentioned "Dominick the Donkey?"

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 6712/20/2013

"Felix Navidad." It's the same two words for three minutes.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 6812/20/2013

Conrad Murray sings "The Little Boy That Santa Claus Forgot"

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 6912/20/2013

Always hated "Wonderful Christmas Time"

Then I saw the video for the first time in years. Now I loathe it...

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 7012/20/2013

Madonna singing "Santa Baby", makes me want to stab my eardrums.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 7112/20/2013

Mr Hankey, the Christmas Poo

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 7212/20/2013

I keep hearing this in stores. I thought it was Bjork duetting with the corpse of Dean Martin.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 7312/20/2013

I apologise...

This *ATROCITY* wins - No 1 in the UK a few years ago...

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 7412/20/2013

It isn't any particular Christmas song ... it is the fact that AM radio stations start playing Christmas music at 12:00:01 a.m. on Nov. 1 and don't let up for 55 days. Also Christmas music that gets piped into shopping malls, retail stores, restaurants

By Thanksgiving, I want to pluck that partridge in the pear tree and strangle that drummer boy. Even a Christmas song that I like, John Denver's a cappella rendition of "Silent Night" gets on my nerves by Dec. 1

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 7512/20/2013

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays by NSYNC

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 7612/20/2013

[quote]I have to say the one song they never stop playing this time of year that needs to not even be on the radio is "Baby It's Cold Outside" I can not stand that offensive piece of garbage. Every time it plays I feel as if I am listening in on the musical version of a step-by-step guide to date-rape.

Sister, I for one agree! This melodic celebration of patriarchal haterape cannot, nay, MUST not be allowed to stand!

Rise, wimmen of all colors everywhere, and resist the penised oppression of the holiday tunes of the haterapist Frank Loesser!!

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 7712/21/2013

That strangled version of "Silent Night" by Stevie Nicks is terrible. She sounds like she gargled with broken glass before singing it.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 7812/21/2013

R72 has a point

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 7912/21/2013

I can tell you the best Christmas Song...

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 8012/21/2013

How did this thread get to 80? You bitches named every Christmas song by response 13.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 8112/22/2013

R63 Story is that "Baby It's Cold Outside", played at a Colorado church party in 1949, outraged and scandalized one of the leaders of the Mislim Brotherhood, then an exchange student.

Confirmed his view of the US as lust-crazed infidels and slutty women. So, strange bedfellow..er, bedmate for Nan, indeed.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 8212/22/2013

How did this get to 80 replies without Greg Lake's loathsome "I Believe In Father Christmas" dirge being mentioned?

That, LennOno's "Happy Christmas", and the push to make Joni Mitchell's dreary "River" a Christmas standard- give me "Merry Christmas Darling" and "Simply Having..." anyday

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 8312/22/2013

"Christmas Shoes" is the absolute worst. Everything about that goddamned stupid song, the singing, instrumentals, the smarmy words....who wrote that gag inducing garbage?

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 8412/22/2013

New favorite

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 8512/22/2013

When I die and go to heaven, there will be no such thing as Christmas.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 8612/22/2013

You won't hear this in Macy's.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 8712/25/2013

BITTER WITHY As it fell out on a high holiday Small rain from the sky did fall Sweet Jesus asked of his own mother dear Whether he might play at ball To play, to play, dear child she did say It's time that you have been gone And don't let me hear complaints about you At night when you do come home Now our Savior walked down into yonder town As far as the holy, holy well And there he met three of the finest children That ever any tongue could tell Good morn, good morn, good morn, said they Good morning, then said he, said he Now which of you three fine children Will play at ball with me Oh we are lords and ladies sons Born in a bowery hall And you are but a maiden's child Born in an oxen stall Now our savior built a bridge with the beams of the sun and over the water ran he, ran he And the three jolly children followed after him And drowned they were all three The upward ball and the downward ball Their mothers they did wail and squall Saying, Mary mild, fetch home your child For ours are drownded all Then Mary mild picked a handful of withies And laid our dear savior across her knee And with that handful of withy twigs She gave him slashes three Oh cursed be to the bitter withy That has caused me to smart, to smart And that shall be the very first tree That shall perish right at the heart

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 8812/25/2013

Bette Davis did a good cover version of "Feliz Navidad."

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 8912/25/2013

[quote]the push to make Joni Mitchell's dreary "River" a Christmas standard-

It's mostly gone this year.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 9012/13/2014

Run, Run Rudolph! Awful!

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 9112/13/2014

"Christmas Wrapping" by The Waitresses.

Makes me want to rip my ears off.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 9212/13/2014

No one chimed in on "Rockin Little Christmas?"

Jingle, jingle. Jingle my bells.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 9312/14/2014

Any Christmas song by Taylor Swift

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 9412/15/2014

Im not sure if anyone mentioned it but Gaga made a trully awful Christmas song. im not an old prude or anything but the song was trully vulgar and distasteful.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 9512/16/2014

[quote]When I die and go to heaven, there will be no such thing as Christmas.

Every day is Christmas in Heaven!

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 9612/16/2014

That John Lennon song is the most annoying. It has a choir of children singing on it, for god's sake. What is the actual title of it? I've seen maybe five variations on it in the responses to this thread.

Paul McCartney's "Simply Having" isn't great, but at least it's uptempo and weird.

The Phil Spector album is indeed awesome. Damn, those colored girls could sing.

Mariah Carey's big Xmas hit is great. Excellent singing (Carey's lead and the backups), 60s girl group stylings, lyrics that are easy to ignore (I don't think I know any of them, despite hearing the song dozens of times each year for the past 20 years).

The Waitresses' "Christmas Wrapping" is awful.

Does anyone know what newish song has the refrain "oh what a Christmas it waszh"? I heard it in Old Navy; it sounded like Lana del Rey but I guess it wasn't.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 9712/16/2014

Bruce Springsteen's terrible, awful, nails-on-a-chalkboard version of "Santa Claus is coming to town."

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 9812/16/2014

If you're ever thinking of killing yourself, but need just a LITTLE more incentive, try playing Marlene Dietrich's version of the "Little Drummer Boy." It is SO ponderous and leaden, you won't even make it to the final "pah-rum-pah-pah-pum."

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 9912/16/2014

This is worse than "The Christmas Shoes" which, in and of itself, elicits a perverse respect out of me.

Someone upthread hates "I'll Be Home For Christmas."

That astounds me only because the manipulative little twist to the song is that the singer will NOT be home for Christmas; just the kind of sappy sentiment that makes it the perfect Christmas song, and , oh, do I love it.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 10012/16/2014

They play this one in DC on our local radio stations. It's worse than every other song posted here. Worse than The Christmas Shoes.

Anyone else familiar with it?

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 10112/16/2014

Aww Christmas Mouse, where are you when we need you? Some nasty bitch is fucking Christmas right in the ass as we speak!

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 10212/16/2014

"It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year" is the most presumptuous piece of shit ever written. I hate it more than red and green [italic]anything[/italic]. Doesn't matter whose version. They all suck Rudolph's balls. I'm glad Phil Spector left it off his Christmas album, the only one I really like (though I'd like Linda Ronstadt's more if she had left off the insipid "River").

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 10312/16/2014

As soon as Andy Williams croons "Happy holidays..." I reach for the remote. That song has the dumbest lyrics, ever: "He'll be comin' down the chimney down." With a full orchestra and chorus, not one person said, "The lyrics don't make sense"?

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 10412/25/2014

Sometimes, it's not the song that's a problem; it's the singer that is awful.

There's a duet of "The First Noel" by Josh Groban and Celine Dion. He sings it very well. She doesn't sing - she moans, screeches, and screams. The woman has no sense for lyrics. She shouts and hollers when the lyrics call for a peaceful interpretation.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 10512/25/2014

[quote]It is SO ponderous and leaden, you won't even make it to the final "pah-rum-pah-pah-pum."

I thought it ended with "pah-rum-pah-pum-pum."

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 10612/26/2014

I detest "Twelve Days Of Christmas". It always took so damn long to sing.

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 10712/26/2014

"Dominick The Italian Christmas Donkey"

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 10812/26/2014

"Santa Baby" NeNe Leakes

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 10912/26/2014

White christmas

ZzzZzzZzzzZz

by Christmas Mouse (hello, DL friends!)reply 11012/26/2014
Need more help? Click Here.