Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

That Upstart Bitch Kate MIddleton is Trying to Imitate Diana, Again.

Someone tell this trolly dolly's daughter that you can't buy class.

by Anonymousreply 7012/03/2012

I have to disagree. Kate Middleton dress very classy, and I'm so surprised because young women her age dress sloppy. Kate has her own look and I just think that dress just happens to look similar but not 100% to Diana's dress. Also, Kate's dress had a design of peace signs all over it. Also, that was a retro type dress and it was a simple classic dress. Retro clothes are very popular.I think you are making a mountain out of a molehill.Who knows, maybe Kate wants to carry on Diana's legacy of fashionable yet appropriate clothes. Kate is a wonderful asset to the royal famliy and to England.

by Anonymousreply 211/28/2012

R1 Best Di post ever!

by Anonymousreply 311/28/2012

R2, you're very sweet and you've come to the wrong site.

R1, you have not come to the wrong site and while I agree with several of the points you made, she's long dead now. We can ease up a bit.

As for Kate Middleton, she's trying too hard. There were a lot of photos in that ugly dress and her pose was too pose-ey. Very "imitate Diana" and she did it literally and stiffly.

I can't fault her for choosing the most popular royal in decades to imitate. Maybe it will carry her until she finds her own style. If all she can do is a bad Diana impersonation, things will not go well for her in her chosen profession.

by Anonymousreply 411/28/2012

I was going to make the OP's day by adding yet another post to this trolling thread, but I see that everything worth saying has already been said.

That will be all.

by Anonymousreply 511/28/2012

Diana was wonderfully intuitive. I miss her like crazy.

by Anonymousreply 611/28/2012

[quote]Diana was wonderfully intuitive. I miss her like crazy.

You're very intuitive, too. Because crazy is the best way to remember her.

by Anonymousreply 711/28/2012

Go away Brit trash. You're tiresome.

by Anonymousreply 811/28/2012

R1 typed that post with her sagging breasts.

She also fingers herself to the pictures on her commemorative plates of the Queen.

by Anonymousreply 911/28/2012

What is this thread all about? .. Why this? What for? OP just trying to get his $18. worth?

by Anonymousreply 1011/28/2012

[quote]Diana wore an almost identical green silk chiffon dress during a 1983 tour as she was leaving Auckland, New Zealand, for a trip to the Bahamas.

What drugs are they on? "Almost identical?"

by Anonymousreply 1211/28/2012

[quote]She was a simpleton who didn't own an authentic burning passion.

Her passion for public preening & the cock of other womens husbands seemed authentic to me.

by Anonymousreply 1311/28/2012

I automatically like Kate more than Diana simply because she isn't a psycho bitch. She can wear whatever the fuck she wants.

by Anonymousreply 1411/28/2012

Kate looks nothing like Diana in that picture. Hair isn't even close.

R1 is right.

by Anonymousreply 1511/28/2012

The most ridiculous comparison ever.

by Anonymousreply 1611/28/2012

Photographer: "Boss, I got those photos of Kate like you told me to but they're all boring."

Boss: "Shit. No skin showing? No wardrobe malfunctions? For chrissakes, she looks like a bloody nun. Quick, look through the archives for a pic of that trollope Diana and find me a picture of her wearing green, any green. We'll make something out of these photos yet. Leave it to me."

by Anonymousreply 1711/28/2012

Listen, Princess Michael of Cunt, I have to suck this off every time he helicopters in while the hot ginger stud is three doors down with tart with a Croydon facelift getting his rocks off thinking of me. So, getting a little passive aggressive with him by playing his mum relieves the tension, just a little bit.

by Anonymousreply 1811/28/2012

I'd take mentally ill and sleazy any day of the week over a nazi sympathizer.

You Elizabeth freaks are the most deluded and pathetic in terms of whitewashing someone's legacy. I bet you love that blood diamond of hers, too.

by Anonymousreply 1911/28/2012

Diana Forever.

by Anonymousreply 2011/28/2012

No one compares to Diana. She was it. Loved her. Loved by all the world. Still miss her.

Kate Middleton is a far distant also-ran compared to Diana.

by Anonymousreply 2111/28/2012

She's not an upstart bitch any longer, and she is also "Kate Middleton" no longer.

She is now Her Royal Highness Princess William, the Duchess of Cambridge, the wife of the heir to the throne( even now she outranks what Diana was when she died: she was a mere HH). And one day she will be Her Majesty Queen Catherine.

by Anonymousreply 2211/28/2012

[quote]Diana Forever.

Ur, no.

by Anonymousreply 2311/28/2012

R22. When Diana was married, she had all those titles too. By the time Diana died (which is unequal comparison on your part), she had escaped that cold, unfeeling, ruthless family.

The royal family has learned its lesson with Diana. And Kate has Diana and even Sarah Ferguson to thank for that family realizing they had to change their ways and show a bit of heart.

by Anonymousreply 2411/28/2012

Diana was great but I love Kate. Kate has a real relationship with Prince William, they're madly & passionately in love.

Plus Kate is not related to William, which is what "royalty" and "dukes/duchesses" and the whole bloody elite are. They are people who marry their cousins and it makes for damn fugly people.

I love Queen Liz but she married her 2nd cousin. Her mother married her cousin. Prince Charles married 2 of his cousins, and Diana & Camilla (SHAND), Diana's mother was married to someone named SHAND-KYDD. Sheesh they are all related, it's why they all look like SHIT.

Best to marry out for genetics! So good that she is not ROYAL, that's just marrying your COUSIN! Which is worse than the damn hillbillies of the USA only with MONEY.

by Anonymousreply 2511/28/2012

Mint green is not Katie's color.

by Anonymousreply 2611/28/2012

Keep it up boys, I tried to tell them

by Anonymousreply 2711/28/2012

Beautiful color and I love that it has long sleeves.

I'm sick of bare arms; I don't care that showing off toned upper arms is a status symbol among wealthy women. Just cover up already, especially now that it's cold.

The only thing, however, that saves this frock from matronly is the above-the-knee length.

William is lucky to have her. She gives that bore some much needed sparkle.

by Anonymousreply 2811/28/2012

Kate has been looking better lately.

by Anonymousreply 2911/28/2012

I don't like anything about this; neither dress, shoes, nor hair. Maybe she's ill.

by Anonymousreply 3011/28/2012

[quote]p.s. I hope the Queen reads this[/quote]

A queen, yes. The Queen, err, no.

by Anonymousreply 3111/28/2012

I think Kate dresses very matronly for her age. Of course she doesn't have much choice because of her station and can't be too flamboyant. I think she could use a little more dash though. Diana had the same problem. Poor things all have to dress like Betty.

She needs to stay out of the sun. She will look like cracked leather in ten years.

by Anonymousreply 3211/28/2012

"When Diana was married, she had all those titles too."

Well, technically, no. Diana was never Duchess of Cambridge. She was Princess of Wales when she married Charles.

Moreover, the larger point is that Kate Cambridge cannot be considered an "upstart" any longer (if she ever could be). She's made it. She's famous and will be in the history books. She's also royal.

by Anonymousreply 3311/28/2012

[quote] Kate Middleton dress very classy, and I'm so surprised because young women her age dress sloppy

Get me some tax payers money and designers who will tailor all my clothing. I guarantee you I will not look as sloppy as I do now.

by Anonymousreply 3411/28/2012

"Diana wore an almost identical green silk chiffon dress during a 1983 tour as she was leaving Auckland, New Zealand, for a trip to the Bahamas."

How fucking sad that you know this.

by Anonymousreply 3511/28/2012

[quote]Someone with a life

Some life you must have because you're an total bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3611/28/2012

[quote]"When Diana was married, she had all those titles too." Well, technically, no. Diana was never Duchess of Cambridge. She was Princess of Wales when she married Charles.

R33. Bite me. Yes, of course we know that. The Princess of Wales is quite a few notches up the ladder than the Duchess of Cambridge. And neither one of them had titles until the ey married, so you're pointing out the friggin obvious.

by Anonymousreply 3711/28/2012

Today's pic of Kate. She looks gorgeous here. Love the coat and the way she looks.

It's pretty obvious that William absolutely adores her.

by Anonymousreply 3911/28/2012

I love the way she dresses, but I'm not so wild about her hair.

by Anonymousreply 4011/28/2012

She looks amazing in the pics, R39

by Anonymousreply 4111/28/2012

[quote]kate dresses like any other white middle class kept women.

She's not a "kept woman": she's a wife.

And she IS white and middle class. What are you expecting from her--to dress like she's from the ghetto instead?

by Anonymousreply 4211/28/2012

Despite the peace signs, that's one ugly, frumpy fucking dress.

by Anonymousreply 4311/28/2012

r42 yes she is a kept woman. she does not have a job and does not earn any income. and don't come with the arguement that she is a member of the royal family she cannot have a day job. she was a lazy kept bitch she got married and made sure she did not have to have a proper day job by marrying a royal.

neither did she have a job or earn any income for most of her adult life prior to marrying william, hence, the allowance and flat she got from her parents.

yes is is white and middle class. coming from england i know how white middle class women dress, hence the context she dresses like a certain section of british society.

in the same way ghetto people dress like ghetto people.

by Anonymousreply 4411/28/2012

She looks more and more beautiful and is just glowing, and William looks....uh.

He was once so beautiful, really beautiful. Good thing he met her when he was still one of the most attractive men on earth because today....he looks as bad as Charles.

by Anonymousreply 4511/28/2012

What happened to the rumor that she was pregnant?

by Anonymousreply 4611/28/2012

Comparing Kate to Diana is like comparing a pair of shit-staine Lee jeans to an haute couture Chanel dress. William came from a treasure chest and he married trash.

by Anonymousreply 4711/28/2012

R47. Right on. I was always wild about Diana.

by Anonymousreply 4811/28/2012

Is this another thread about hereditary privilege?

It's time to end this nonsense.

by Anonymousreply 4911/28/2012

Weren't Queen Victoria and Prince Albert first cousins?

by Anonymousreply 5011/28/2012

r42, she's saying the same thing right here (see @4:45-5:34).

by Anonymousreply 5111/28/2012

[quote]Comparing Kate to Diana is like comparing a pair of shit-staine Lee jeans to an haute couture Chanel dress.

But the haute couture Chanel dress burned up in a car crash and is now buried on an island in Northern England.

At least William can still wear the jeans (and wash them).

by Anonymousreply 5211/28/2012

Kate looks so Fake.

by Anonymousreply 5311/28/2012

She IS fake. A fake trashy whore with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 5411/28/2012

Oh, dear. Is it just me or has William become homelier since the wedding? He seems to be sprouting more of a jaw. I think his uncle, Charles Spencer also developed quite an unattractive face as he grew older. Ugly jaw. And, well, Prince Charles. All the bad male genes have caught up with his face.

by Anonymousreply 5511/29/2012

Difficult colour, green.

by Anonymousreply 5611/29/2012

At least Di knew her duty and pumped out a kid in the first 12 months. Kate will be hitting menopause before putting down the bon-bons and getting on with her job.

by Anonymousreply 5711/29/2012

I am surprised Kate isn't pregnant. Hope there isn't a problem. Wouldn't that be something! It's not like they can adopt.

by Anonymousreply 5811/29/2012

The queen gave them a two year hiatus before really embarking on royal duties, including child bearing. Isn't William expected to resign his commission, too?

Maybe she's pregnant already. Her face looks puffier in those photos and the matronly dress could be meant to hide pregnancy weight gain in the midriff and thighs. Some women do show some gain in those areas as early as three months sometimes.

by Anonymousreply 5911/29/2012

Kate Middleton is stunningly average looking, weak as water and dead common. Diana was as nutty as a Baby Ruth but at least had some charisma. I am unanimous in this.

by Anonymousreply 6011/29/2012

She even has Diana's eating disorder.

by Anonymousreply 6111/29/2012

I find her terribly common looking. No charisma or charm. Like a Barbie doll, with her overdone hair and chicklet teeth.

by Anonymousreply 6211/29/2012

R62, you forgot her invisible upper lip.

by Anonymousreply 6311/29/2012

[quote]By the time Diana died (which is unequal comparison on your part), she had escaped that cold, unfeeling, ruthless family.

...aside from spending every waking moment thinking about them and how to upstage them...

by Anonymousreply 6411/29/2012

Surnamed middle class.

Looks middle class.

Dresses middle class.

Acts middle class.

Plenty of those already last time I noticed.

So what on earth is the point of her?

by Anonymousreply 6511/29/2012

R25, Queen Elizabeth's mother did not marry her cousin. Lady Elizabethwas the daughter of a Scottish earl. She married Prince Albert of York, if there are any common ancestors at all they are very distant, maybe even back to the Stuarts, or even further. Maybe.

As for Kate, I find her to be very ordinary. I've never liked her hair, too messy looking. I've yet to see her wear a hat that looks good on her. Say what you will about the late Diana, she always dressed beautifully.

by Anonymousreply 6611/29/2012

[quote]...aside from spending every waking moment thinking about them and how to upstage them...

Look at the little Royalist Fascist freak @ r64.

by Anonymousreply 6711/30/2012

Her family are relentless social climbers.

You have got to admire them though, they decided she was going to marry him and they made it happen.

by Anonymousreply 6811/30/2012

Correctly spotted by R59. She did look puffier.

by Anonymousreply 6912/03/2012

So, instead of throwing herself down the stairs, she gets her attention from being violently ill with "morning sickness", which conveniently means she won't be able to eat anything. Well played.

by Anonymousreply 7012/03/2012
Need more help? Click Here.