Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Angus T. Jones Apologizes For 'Two And A Half Men' Remarks

I apologize if my remarks reflect me showing indifference to and disrespect of my colleagues and a lack of appreciation of the extraordinary opportunity of which I have been blessed. I never intended that.

by Anonymousreply 3212/22/2012

An adult must have stepped in and smacked him upside the head.

by Anonymousreply 111/28/2012

God stopped him from having sex? I'm thinking his face did.

by Anonymousreply 211/28/2012

Sounds like his agent or manager stepped in and drafted a statement with his publicist in an attempt to save his career.

by Anonymousreply 311/28/2012

Sounds like he got wind of being written out of the show in the next episode.

by Anonymousreply 411/28/2012

He realized that the subway in Paris is still running.

by Anonymousreply 511/28/2012

Another goddammed "if" apology.

by Anonymousreply 611/28/2012

I don't want him to succumb to the religious opportunists who after his money, telling him how to live, along with getting himself to destroy his career and job with "Two and a Half Men."

by Anonymousreply 711/28/2012

He apologizes to his friends and colleagues on the show. He still hasn't retracted his statement about the show itself.

by Anonymousreply 811/28/2012

Who is that hot black guy with him? Woof!

by Anonymousreply 911/28/2012

Jeez, the poor kid has spent nearly ten years around Charlie Sheen!

That'd drive anyone nuts.

by Anonymousreply 1011/28/2012

The "hot" black guy with him is an anti-gay, anti-masturbation, anti-Obama cult freak.

by Anonymousreply 1111/28/2012

Bye bye.

by Anonymousreply 1211/28/2012

OH, is that who he is, r11? Nevermind.

by Anonymousreply 1311/28/2012

Another hollywood "actor" sucking up for his money. Maybe he should look up Janine Turner, another hollywood Kristian whore and ask for advice. I hear that Victoria Jackson is available for free blowjobs, uh, advice as well.

by Anonymousreply 1411/28/2012

Too bad he apologized. I had respect for him till then.

Now he's just another sell out.

Why should he be grateful? It's a fuckin' job. CBS and the producers should be grateful, he and the rest of the cast made the show work.

by Anonymousreply 1511/28/2012

When has a well known child actor ever grown up to be a normal, unentitled adult? It's so fucked up that parents do this to their kids. They don't stand a chance.

by Anonymousreply 1611/28/2012

Angus is a conundrum; he both sucks and blows.

by Anonymousreply 1711/28/2012

Someone must've pointed out to him what he stands to make on Two and A Half Men and what his income will be AFTER.

by Anonymousreply 1811/28/2012

They're going to do an episode where he loses his allowance.

by Anonymousreply 1911/28/2012

That kid is fug beyond belief and modestly talented at best. He should thank his lucky stars, or the devil he made a deal with.

by Anonymousreply 2011/28/2012

He is now a man. This show is now THREE men. Ship Angus off to the military and let Ashton adopt. Then we are only one step away from killing off Cryer and, wait, wait, wait, RESURRECTING CHARLIE!!!

Ashton, Sheen and a new baby would TOTALLY ROCK!

This show, now, is beyond cunt crust.

by Anonymousreply 2111/28/2012

He won't be taping a new show until after the New Year and watch him get written off. Quickly.

by Anonymousreply 2211/28/2012

If anyone cares to have a chuckle reading a biblical parallel it is found in Matthew chapter 19 verses 16-30 concerning a rich young man who comes to Jesus asking how he might be "saved", whatever that is supposed to mean. It would behoove ATJ to divest himself of all the money he's made on that show if he really thinks it has been such a void in his life. Perhaps, since Christians like to read the Bible, or say they do, he hadn't gotten to the passage cited above before he made his unflattering remarks about the show that made him rich. In a way it's too bad as he is set for life right now and with the average life span of American men, he's got at least 50 years of living to do. How should he occupy himself? It likely won't be with acting.

by Anonymousreply 2311/28/2012

What a drip.

This is an opportunity for the producers to hire some wisecracking kids to liven the thing up. Or else it's curtains.

by Anonymousreply 2512/10/2012

Since this old story has been bumped, what, again, is the non-apology language that has become ubiquitous, in which the perp says he or she is apologizing "if" something or other.

Miss Christ-Licking Jones' apology represents a new development. "If" what I said shows me to be an asshole? What the fuck does that mean? What you said DOES show you to be an asshole. Quit quibbling and denying with an "if."

Hideous show. Untalented, homely, spoiled brat actor who will never get another job.

by Anonymousreply 2812/12/2012

His remarks didn't bother me at all. It is a terrible show.

by Anonymousreply 2912/12/2012

He wasn't say it was terrible, he was saying it's an evil, non-Christian show. Which are its strong points, if anything.

by Anonymousreply 3012/12/2012

I still think they should fire his ass! He gives decent faith believers a bad name. Always the stupid ones who fall prey to unscrupulous fakes that run cults.

by Anonymousreply 3212/22/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!