Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Tony Dovolani

Since he FINALLY won on DWTS, he deserves his own thread. He has always been my favorite of the male dancers: I always thought he had the tightest, highest ass of all of them, and while he's not classically handsome, he's incredibly attractive in an offbeat way.

And he has gorgeous lips.

by Anonymousreply 2711/28/2012

Why do these shows always make me feel like I am watching Saturday Night Fever in real time?

by Anonymousreply 111/28/2012

Something's wrong with his brow, and he's not as massively muscular as Maks or his brother. But he's got a great smile and a great butt.

by Anonymousreply 211/28/2012

How does he compare in looks to the Caucasian pro dancer with the yellow skin?

by Anonymousreply 311/28/2012

Albanian with an Italian-sounding surname. Like the Belushis.

by Anonymousreply 411/28/2012

He's generally considered the sweetest and most patient of the male professional dancers on the show, so unfortunately for him that often means he is paired with the most mentally unbalanced female celebrities (like Kate Gosselin), who need TLC... but who are also often quick to be booted off the show because they are unwilling to work hard at their dancing.

That's one reason he's never won before tonight.

by Anonymousreply 511/28/2012

He deserved this win for sure.

Shawn was good, but too often I felt she danced by simply raising her arms while doing gymnastics, hence the judges accurate criticism the other night.

by Anonymousreply 611/28/2012

It wasn't that Tony's previous partners such as Kate Gosselin were 'not willing to work hard at their dancing' R5.

It's that his previous partners did not have talent in dancing.

Certainly not everyone has talent in dancing and not everyone has the ability to become a good or great dancer.

You are erroneously thinking that everyone has talent in dancing and abilities way beyond what is average. It just isn't true.

by Anonymousreply 711/28/2012

by Anonymousreply 811/28/2012

Tony wo tonight, not Melissa. Everyone voting was rooting for HIM, not her.

by Anonymousreply 911/28/2012

I'm certain that Melissa had previous dance training as a child and/or teenager and as an adult.

Also wasn't she a NFL cheerleader for a while or something similar? That includes a lot of dance.

So she is similar to Nicole S. who won - Nicole S. was a former Pussycat Doll and had a good deal of previous dance training/experience.

I don't think it is particularly fair when someone with previous dance training/experience wins on DWTS.

And brining on Bristol Palin and Pamela Anderson for the All Stars season was ridiculous - since everyone kept saying this season was supposed to be a contest between the 'best of the best'.

by Anonymousreply 1011/28/2012

R10 yes, Melissa was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader and took years of dance lessons.

by Anonymousreply 1111/28/2012

I don't find Tony attractive - at all. Not even a little bit.

That said, I was ELATED over his win, because at least DEREK HOUGH didn't win. And that's a victory, in my book. I can't stand Derek Hough, and the entire show is rigged in his favor. The judges are all literally up his rectum.

You can see that all the other pros hate Derek Hough, as well.

Maks and Val immediately ran and hoisted Tony onto their shoulders, and they looked even more happy than Tony!!

The crowd swarmed Tony and Melissa, and Derek and Shawn looked stunned. It was fucking hilarious!

There is nothing more gratifying than seeing a know-it-all Golden Boy LOSE to the underdog. What a fantastic win.

by Anonymousreply 1211/28/2012

This was Tony's victory. Melissa is just a side factor.

Tony has been saddled with so many bad partners over the years he never stood a chance at winning. With Melissa's ability he was able to go all the way.

This victory is HIS. Melissa will be a side note.

Was telling how all the other pros swarmed him with joy and appreciation at the end. They all wanted him to take it over golden boy Derek.

by Anonymousreply 1311/28/2012

R12, you are really full of nonsensical bullshit.

R13, the victory was not just Tony's - it was definitely a big victory for Melissa too, if not more so.

I despise Melissa, but she definitely was not 'just a side factor', R13.

As an aside, in the final clips why was Derek saying "I've needed to regain my confidence"?

Has he suffered some psychological mishaps in the recent year which caused him a lack of confidence?

No need for you, R12, to answer as you don't know shit and your views are wacko.

by Anonymousreply 1411/28/2012

Did anyone see Ann Romney in her pink suit in ROW 3 behind the All-Stars?

She must have been there to support her fellow Mormon, Derek Hough.

One day she has Secret Service protection and a security buffer, the next day, she's in row 3 of Dancing With The Stars.

Imagine that.

by Anonymousreply 1511/28/2012

Derek Hough has nothing to do with mormonism.

He's an adult and does not practice the mormon faith.

You're really an idiot, R15, for trying to pin that on him when he's an adult and hasn't had anything to do with it for over a decade or longer.

He grew up mostly in London where he trained to dance as a young boy and then teenager under the training of the other dancer's father and living with them.

by Anonymousreply 1611/28/2012

more nonsensical delusional bullshit from R12 and R15 (the same person)

by Anonymousreply 1711/28/2012

"She must have been there to support her fellow Mormon, Derek Hough."

It's true. I was at DWTS. Close proximity to all the homosexuals on this show makes me feel like I'm experiencing life like they do it on my favorite TV show, Modern Family.

by Anonymousreply 1811/28/2012

Nice he won but his choreography was always boring and unimaginative, which is why I figured he never won.

by Anonymousreply 1911/28/2012

Does winning raise his salary for next season?

by Anonymousreply 2011/28/2012

Tony, Maks, and Val are bffs. It was sweet that they were so happy.

Why can't Kelly and Val be honest? lame lame lame

by Anonymousreply 2111/28/2012

I thought I spotted Ann Romney but, when I didn't see Mitt, I figured it must be some poor woman who had the misfortune of having to go through life looking like a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2211/28/2012

OP's picture needs the caption "I am Puth 'n Boots".

by Anonymousreply 2311/28/2012

Flyover/caftan/frau thread...

by Anonymousreply 2411/28/2012

Hopefully Kelly and Val will make an sex tape anyway.

by Anonymousreply 2511/28/2012

I'm so stupid I deep fried my used tampons and stuck twinkies up my cunt.

by Anonymousreply 2611/28/2012

ROFL, R26!!!

by Anonymousreply 2711/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!