Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Now that the election is over...can we admit:

For example: Paul Ryan *is* hot. I saw him today and the guy is very good looking. He is.

What else?

by Anonymousreply 6111/30/2012

You have shitty taste.

by Anonymousreply 111/27/2012

I would gladly "hate fuck" either Mitt Romney or Paul Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 211/27/2012

R3, you forgot the bugged out eyes.

by Anonymousreply 411/28/2012

He has pretty eyes, but I could never get past how weird his body is. For someone who exercises so much he's not very muscular--he's just lean, like a ballerina.

by Anonymousreply 511/28/2012

As someone who thinks apes are sexy and who had this fabulous sexual relationship with my gramps, I think OP has a point. Ten years from now, hopefully, I'll be masturbating to Paul Ryan's Poly-Grip commercials.

by Anonymousreply 611/28/2012

Oh YEAHHH...he's a real stunner.

by Anonymousreply 711/28/2012

No, sorry. As with other "good looking" Republicans, I can't see the hotness over the dead rotting core.

by Anonymousreply 811/28/2012

I love Barack but Michelle seems like she could be kind of mean to the girls.

by Anonymousreply 911/28/2012

He is not hot. He looks like an inbred hillbilly.

by Anonymousreply 1011/28/2012

And that widow's peak haircut?

Paul Ryan is Eddie Munster on steroids.

by Anonymousreply 1111/28/2012

Though I loathe Mitt Romney, I can acknowledge that he is a very good looking older man. Paul Ryan on the other hand is repulsive both inside and out. As others have stated, no he is not attractive. You just have shitty taste in men.

by Anonymousreply 1211/28/2012's the deal.

IF Ryan was a sweet,loving guy with a good heart who had an altruistic and generous spirit and who thought of our nation as a place where the well-being of the least among us is as important to him as the well-being of the wealthiest...I might be able to overlook his dorky imperfections and consider dating him. Hell, I could possibly see myself wanting to marry and stay with him forever.

Attraction is a funny thing...BECAUSE Ryan is a lying,mercenary,Ayn Rand spewing fascist prick he seems superlatively ugly and unfuckable to me.

However,if he were kind hearted,compassionate and I was in love...I might even think he was the most beautiful man in the world.

by Anonymousreply 1311/28/2012

Were he tied naked on his belly I might find him attractive.

by Anonymousreply 1411/28/2012

Paul is back to living in his House office

by Anonymousreply 1511/28/2012

maybe some good man love would heal his republican ways

by Anonymousreply 1611/28/2012

R10 has it right. Ryan looks mentally challenged.

by Anonymousreply 1711/28/2012

Maybe if he was hooded, gagged and tied face down in a gang bang as the party pos tweeker I might say he is ok.

by Anonymousreply 1811/28/2012

Agree with those that say Ryan is gross.

by Anonymousreply 1911/28/2012

I, too, will admit that Mittens is attractive for an older man. In his youth he was even (God help me) hot, though he probably would have hazed me and cut off my hair.

But Ryan I just don't see. He has an above-average body for a politician, but that's not much of a compliment. His face is goonish.

by Anonymousreply 2011/28/2012

Prominent Republican females are generally more attractive than the Democratic ones, yes. Although them pointing that out is nauseating. Michelle Malkin, whom I loathe, I also find (gag) extremely attractive. Michelle Bachman is not bad to look at (this is wasted on her husband of course). But the fact that their women representatives are hot just means they are that much more rigid and conformist.

by Anonymousreply 2111/28/2012

Republican female politicians tend to be more groomed and more stereotypically femme. Maybe that's why they're perceived as more attractive.

by Anonymousreply 2211/28/2012

Thing about Paul Ryan is: He has a lot which, if one had no awareness of him, he'd come across as down to earth and oh-so-harmless.

His ideas of policy, what to do with "entitlements" (which are actually investments), reveal him to be a sociopath.

Not at all attractive.

by Anonymousreply 2311/28/2012

Ryan looks like a goober. So not attractive. Not on any level, or with any degree of eyesight.

by Anonymousreply 2411/28/2012

You just know he cums in 3 seconds with his eyes tightly closed. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 2511/28/2012

Ewwww, Ryan looks like that ugly actor from Glee, the one who plays the teacher.

Romney is not bad looking for his age, but Ryan is just ugly as sin.

Obama, while not stunningly handsome, is a very attractive man with a lot of charisma. So he appears stiff in still photos but when he speaks, he's just magnetic in his appeal.

by Anonymousreply 2611/28/2012

He's the brunette from Sister Wives.

by Anonymousreply 2711/28/2012

[quote]he's just lean, like a ballerina.

Do you have a problem with that?

by Anonymousreply 2811/28/2012

buggy-eyed freak, he looks like DOn Knotts.

by Anonymousreply 2911/28/2012

Romney is scary-looking, I don't care what anybody says.

by Anonymousreply 3011/28/2012

Wearing too much makeup is not the same as "hot," r21.

by Anonymousreply 3111/28/2012

It's his Mammy Yokum mouth that gets me. He always looks like he forgot his dentures.

by Anonymousreply 3211/28/2012

I would have no problem admitting Ryan's hot, before or after the election. If I really thought he was hot. Which I don't.

He's a perfectly decent looking guy. But I don't find him hot.

I have no problem admitting that someone I disagree with politically or even hate is hot. When they actually are hot.

For instance, Scott Brown is incredibly hot. Paul Ryan? No.

Of course that's just me. Others no doubt do find Paul Ryan hot. And as far as I can tell they didn't hide no matter what they think of him otherwise; before or after the election.

by Anonymousreply 3311/28/2012

When I see him, Count Chocula comes to mind!

by Anonymousreply 3411/28/2012

Repulsive on so many levels...but let's start with that skinny neck & that weird, upside-down smile.

by Anonymousreply 3511/28/2012

R11, I actually find his hairline to be his best feature!

by Anonymousreply 3611/28/2012

My client called it a "douche smile."

by Anonymousreply 3711/28/2012

Gross that Paul Ryan sleeps in his office. I'd hate to come into work knowing that my boss had just gotten up from snoring away and breaking wind in his worn-three-days PJs on the couch the night before. The guy has been in DC since the mid-nineties, he can drop the pretense of being a newcomer and shell out $1225 a month for a studio apartment somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 3811/28/2012

In certain lighting and angles, Ryan can appear to be hot, but that's just camera trickery. In natural light, in candid poses, Ryan looks downright homely.

by Anonymousreply 4011/28/2012

While I feel in certain pics he really is attractive, (but like most of us in other pics he looks like a gooby freak) I don't get it when people say he is someone on "steroids," or go on and on about his incredible biceps. The guy is a skinny, fit low fat guy, no doubt, but muscles no. Though I do like the tall, lean, dark haired look, I don't get when people act like he is a muscled monster.

by Anonymousreply 4111/28/2012

He has great hair in spite of the Drac peak. That's about it, though.

His lips (or lack thereof) remind me of Julia's jury-duty roommate on [italic]Designing Women.[/italic]

by Anonymousreply 4211/28/2012

Rick Santorum said this week that he's seriously considering running again for POTUS in 2016 . . . I'd take Santorum over Ryan any day.

by Anonymousreply 4311/28/2012

I guess it's OK for me to tell now that Ann Romney pooped in stores?

by Anonymousreply 4411/28/2012

On their best days, they are both HOT. Most straight guys don't look this good.

by Anonymousreply 4511/28/2012

His politics aside, Romney would be someone I'd consider handsome if it weren't for that crazed stare and creepy forced grin. But, I guess he can't contain evil inside him, so...

by Anonymousreply 4611/28/2012

Ryan is not attractive.

by Anonymousreply 4711/29/2012

OP, I'll readily admit certain Republicans are hot (I would hate-fuck the SHIT out of Aaron Schock, for instance), and while I'm not into daddies, I can see why Mittens would've been kinda hunky 30-35 years ago. But Ryan? No. Just ... no. *Maybe* if he got his ears pinned back, but otherwise I'd be too reminded of "Mad Magazine" to be aroused by him. Plus, as R23 points out, knowing that his political worldview is akin to a sociopath's only serves to make him a far BIGGER dick-wilter.

by Anonymousreply 4811/29/2012

"Alfred E. Newman."

"Widow's Peak."

by Anonymousreply 4911/29/2012

r27- that is hilarious!

by Anonymousreply 5011/29/2012

If a Eddie Munster mated with a chicken, you'd get Paul Ryan.

by Anonymousreply 5111/29/2012

Take back your $18 and stop posting here.

Enough already!

by Anonymousreply 5211/29/2012

It's just a perspective thing. In relation to most politicians on either side of the partisan aisle? Both Mitt and Ryan are fucking gods. Compared to normal people on the street? Ryan is fuckable but too odd looking. Romney is handsome, but has no sex appeal whatsoever.

by Anonymousreply 5311/29/2012

Like someone pointed out in another thread, he has meth mouth, or what I call granny mouth. He looks like he forgot his dentures, especially when he purses his lips together.

by Anonymousreply 5411/29/2012

I suppose I could envision someone thinking Romeny was decent looking - barely. But Ryan is repellent. There is nothing good looking about him unless you like rodent faced men. I don't even like his body.

by Anonymousreply 5511/29/2012

I think Mitt and Ann are a very attractive if totally sexless pair of rich old white people and Mittens in particular looks fantastic for a man in his mid-sixties. Paul Ryan looks like a Bad News Stepdad.

by Anonymousreply 5611/29/2012

Reading this thread reminds me of past discussions we've had here about AZ Republican Steve May. He was good looking, ex-military, gay, and a corrupt neo-con. In 2010 he recruited homeless people to run as Green Party candidates to siphon votes away from Dems, and dropped out of the race when a past drunk driving arrest and stint in jail were revealed.

As I said then, once you get past the pretty shell you find the monster lurking within. No thanks.

by Anonymousreply 5711/30/2012

The people who find Ryan attractive are blinded by fame. They wouldn't even notice him if they passed him on the beach.

The same goes for Tebow. His fame causes them to think his tard face is attractive.

by Anonymousreply 5811/30/2012

There's some weird group of trolls that pops anytime a Republican is mentioned to immediately declare them "hot" -- as if, even if it were true, gay men are so pathetically enslaved by their hungry holes that they would abandon any and all principles they hold in order cleave unto purportedly good-looking scumbags. The strange thing is that most of the allegedly "hot" pubs are almost always just middle-aged white bread average.

by Anonymousreply 5911/30/2012

I admit it a little, OP.

Actually, there's a photo of Romney on his Facebook page - you know, the one that everyone's checking out because it's hella funny to watch the number of likes go down literally BY THE SECOND.....and he's hugging Ann.

And he looks relaxed and, I have to say, handsome as hell. As in, hello DADDY. I hate his politics, and the shit he did to get the nomination, but yes, he's a handsome man.

As for Ryan, he's handsome too, though the widow's peak does him no favors, nor does his muscled torso-paired-with-underdeveloped-chicken-legs look.

But I lived and worked in Wisconsin and Ryan's pretty much a typical suburban Skonnie dude. He undoubtedly wears black dress shoes with white tube socks, as most guys do there, as well as the ubiquitous pleated khakis.

He reminds me of a million guys from there. I'm sure he's got about five and a half inches, not huge but steel hard, and fucks with the lights off. He probably lasts about five minutes max, and cums so hard it hurts. That sort of closety sex shame that comes from living with one's mother until the day you're married....

by Anonymousreply 6011/30/2012

[quote] The same goes for Tebow. His fame causes them to think his tard face is attractive.

Oh honey....Tebow's FACE is the LAST place I'm looking. LOL

by Anonymousreply 6111/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!