Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

What is the furthest distance you've ever traveled for sex?

The only thing is that the travel has to be specifically for sex. It doesn't count if you were on holiday and fucked some random guy.

by Anonymousreply 1911/28/2012

I flew 400 miles to stay in a hotel and have sex with a married on-line fling when he could get away from his family.

by Anonymousreply 111/27/2012

Flew all the way to SD to hook-up with a marine hah!

by Anonymousreply 211/27/2012

about an hour and half on the MTA and NTJ

by Anonymousreply 311/27/2012

Since scruff and grndr, I only fuck guys 250 feet away or less.

by Anonymousreply 411/27/2012

From Williamsburg to Chelsea. It was mostly worth it.

by Anonymousreply 511/27/2012

My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard. I don't need to travel anywhere, they come to me.

by Anonymousreply 611/27/2012

It shames me to say it but New York to Sydney.

Twice.

And we really didn't get along that well. But the sex was ridiculous.

Like check into a hotel for three days and do nothing but fuck.

Ridiculous.

And his rates were very reasonable.

by Anonymousreply 711/27/2012

275 miles to spend occasional weekends with an horse hung old boyfriend. Huge dick, unbelievable in the sack, crazy about me. And, unfortunately, crazy in general.

by Anonymousreply 811/27/2012

I took a bus from Amherst, MA to Jackson, MI to lose my virginity via ugly unpleasant sex.

by Anonymousreply 911/27/2012

Post photos, R8.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2012

My husband's circumference.

by Anonymousreply 1111/27/2012

I would distinguish a long distance relationship (even if it's just sex) from a hookup.

DC to Dallas to see someone I was fucking.

An hour and 10 minutes by car for a hookup.

by Anonymousreply 1211/27/2012

I had photos, R10, but when I moved from the States to South America earlier this year, I had to store my belongings in my parents' attic and decided that I needed to get rid of anything pron-ish.

I know it does no good to tell you he was a muscular 40 year-old black man with a goatee, about 5'10", but I enjoy remembering him. Played keyboards and sang old funk and cabaret music stark naked in the middle of the night as a break from our marathon sex.

I admit it was frequently alcohol and pot-fueled. We'd start put by puffing a joint and hosing each other's asses out just to clear the decks. After laughing and soaping each other up, we'd rinse off and get down to business. He loved watching me suck his dick, often smoking thin brown cigarets while I throated him and running his fingers in my hair, which he loved. We'd go hours and take breaks to eat, drink, do more drugs, and listen to his music.

He was very proud of his huge dick, a shade over nine inches and uncut with about an inch of overhang, something that drove me insane.

When we were finally done, we'd both come 2 or 3 times, at least once up each other's ass and once in each other's mouth. Then he would stand in the kitchen for the next several hours listening to "the voices" from a computer system that was monitoring his thoughts while I lay in bed alone wondering if he was going to freak out this time and call the police to complain.

When he was taking his medicine, he was the sweetest, most loving man alive, even if sex was only about 80% what it was when he was crazy. I would happily have taken 80% of that for 100% of the rest of him, but he wouldn't take his medicine.

I still love him.

by Anonymousreply 1311/27/2012

From the UWS to the LES

by Anonymousreply 1411/27/2012

San Francisco to Pismo Beach. I was crazy in love. Young and foolish and in love.

by Anonymousreply 1511/27/2012

There have to be more...

by Anonymousreply 1611/28/2012

New York to Chicago. Sexually he was a 10, unfortunately, after our second get-together I realized he was completely crackers!

by Anonymousreply 1711/28/2012

Mia to vacouver

by Anonymousreply 1811/28/2012

r8 please come back to me so I can fuck the shit out of you. No one takes my horsemeat like you did. I'd do anything for your sweet hole again. And, yes, I've changed. I'm not the crazy lovesick young horsehung kid I used to be. I'm sane, rich and still have what you need. So, please, please, please come back to me.

I love you more than my own mother.

by Anonymousreply 1911/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.