Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are "we" not watching Intervention any more?

The 11/26/12 episode with cute Nick was the strangest episode short of the chicken soup throwing nudist.

by Anonymousreply 1601/27/2013

I didn't watch the whole thing but his parents and his aunt came across a real Republicunts!

by Anonymousreply 111/27/2012

by Anonymousreply 211/27/2012

You should have watched the whole thing.

Cute Nick's girlfriend who is a substance abuse counselor "nominated" him for the show. (a drug counselor with a heroin addict boyfriend??) Said girlfriend thought maybe she needed to shoot heroin herself to see what Nick is going through. Golly gee, girlfriend gets addicted too (who would have thought?). Cute Nick agrees to the intervention. Well....sort of. He goes but then has a total freak out on the plane which has to land before reaching its destination.

Blah blah blah. It was one of the more interesting episodes.

by Anonymousreply 311/27/2012

His Dad was a true failure as a parent and his mom and aunt were outright Cunts!Fifures they'd be Republicans,did you see their photo with the original Bush?

by Anonymousreply 411/28/2012

i just changed my registration to democrat from republican. i've been voting democrat for years. but the original bush was not that bad.

by Anonymousreply 511/28/2012

Nick was just an entitled prick. Nothing bad happened in his childhood, so why the fuck did he turn to heroin?

On another episode (it was marathon Monday), that drunk blonde was one of the worst alcoholics I've ever seen on the show. Always shaking and in such a perpetual fog.

by Anonymousreply 611/28/2012

The kid was an addict through and through. Lying and lying about his lies. Gets his drug counselor hooked on heroin, and even said so. I think he got in an accident just to get painkillers. He seems to know he doesn't want to be anything but a junkie. that's what's so sad. Usually people sober up for kids or other loved ones.

How do you know what kind of father his dad was r4? He obviously spoiled his kids, he admitted it. He wasn't nearly as bad as most of the parents that show up on that show. I actually felt bad for the dad. His junkie kid has caused so much heartache.

It was one of the more out-there episodes.

Whatever happened to cristy, the naked noodle-tosser?

by Anonymousreply 711/28/2012

I thought it was stupid for the intervention guy to say.....

tell Nick your not disappointed in him!

What??? Your kid is a junkie for yrs and smuggles in heroin from Mexico to sell and you're not allowed to be disappointed in him. Why not just encourage the father to blow smoke up his ass!

Did you notice how amazed Nick was that the federal authorities were actually going to arrest him for causing such a scene on the plane?

by Anonymousreply 811/28/2012

Well R7 The Dad used to give him alchohol when he was a child and he says in his interview that he loved the feeling he got from that so much he kept chasing after it.

by Anonymousreply 911/28/2012

I happen to think it's not so bad for parents to let kids have a drink; it removes the alcohol taboo, and can help them learn to drink responsibly.

The dad didn't do it to get his kid drunk, he'd just let his kid have a beer. Big deal. The beer didn't make him a junkie.

Should the father have locked his son up in a tower until he turned 18?

by Anonymousreply 1011/28/2012

R10: Jewish?

(that's our philosophy and it works for the most part)

by Anonymousreply 1111/28/2012

I was so cheering on the border patrol agents.

They pulled him aside, so how in the fuck did they miss the heroin?

Nick said his parents social parties where people drank and laughed and laughed had him extremely curious.

So, instead of a sip, his dad let him have a beer every now and again. BIG DEAL.

The Dad's mistake was later on when Nick was getting out of hand. His mother wanted to crack down immediately, but the father admitted he always let it go......

a "boys will be boys" type thing. That's the phrase he used.

by Anonymousreply 1311/28/2012

I just saw the episode and thought Nick was sexy/ugly. I'd let him fuck me! Who else would?

by Anonymousreply 1412/04/2012

Yeah, I'd fuck him

by Anonymousreply 1512/04/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!