Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Celebrity's secret children

By request

I've always heard this person or that one is paying off secret baby momma's...

Ryan Phillipee has a biracial child? Janet Jackson has a by now adult child stashed away? Brad Pitt impregnated some model?

What do you guys think?Which Celebritys have Little bambinos tucked away? What rumors have you heard?

by Anonymousreply 4811/30/2012

I call BS on the Phillippe story. There is no worldly reason in this day and age to hide a child of mixed descent. Not for an actor, especially a middle-profile one.

by Anonymousreply 111/27/2012

Kim Fields or "Tootie" on The Facts of Life supposedly had a baby as a teenager.

by Anonymousreply 211/27/2012

Loretta Linn had Humphrey Gobel's lovechild.

by Anonymousreply 411/27/2012

You lost me at "baby mamma". Such a ghetto term.

by Anonymousreply 511/27/2012

The mother of Schwarzenegger's secret baby was really Zoila.

by Anonymousreply 611/27/2012

Does Gov. Scott Walker count as a "celebrity"? Someday he will not be able to hide the truth anymore!

by Anonymousreply 711/27/2012

Actually, you lost me at "Baby Momma's"

by Anonymousreply 811/27/2012

R3 do tell, never heard of this rumor

by Anonymousreply 911/27/2012

Grammer police have invaded.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2012

I don't know r9, I'd never heard it either until someone mentioned it the other day in the Who Did Jessica Chastain Blow thread. But I googled her for more info and she is very shady about her early personal history.

by Anonymousreply 1111/27/2012

Stories of celebrities' secret children are usually just urban myth.

by Anonymousreply 1211/27/2012

the rumors are that Chastain is possibly Howard's love child, either that or his fathers and she's his half-sister - her original last name pre-fame was "Howard". You have to admit the resemblence is startling.

by Anonymousreply 1311/27/2012

"Stories of celebrities' secret children are usually just urban myth"

Not this one, guess who the father is:

by Anonymousreply 1411/27/2012

All the love children can be found here:

by Anonymousreply 1511/27/2012

I heard a rumor somewhere about Patrick Dempsey having a secret child.

by Anonymousreply 1611/28/2012

R16: Really? Shame on McCDreamy

by Anonymousreply 1711/28/2012

don't the osbournes have a girl who is never mentioned?

by Anonymousreply 1811/28/2012

[quote]Ryan Phillipee has a biracial child?

No. He did, however, knock a woman up after a "short-term relationship" (translation: she was either a one-nighter or a fuckbuddy), and he openly accepted the kid (now born) as his own.

[quote]don't the osbournes have a girl who is never mentioned?

No; Aimee, the eldest Osbourne child, merely elected to stay out of their old MTV show and in general shies away from the limelight, so unlike the rest of the lot she gets next to no press. She is by no means a "secret," however.

Btw the only "secret love child" rumor I actually buy is the one about Miss Jackson back in the '80s, at least of rumors not yet publicly revealed.

by Anonymousreply 1911/28/2012

Thank you for the nightmares, R14.

by Anonymousreply 2011/28/2012

Not a secret child since his mother's a celeb, but count me among those who think Natalie Portman is hiding something about her son's paternity. He looks far too much like Darren Aronofsky for those rumors not to have some weight.

In recent photos he could pass for twins with Rachel Weisz's son at the same age.

by Anonymousreply 2211/28/2012

Suri Cruise is definitely somebody's secrety child.

by Anonymousreply 2311/28/2012

Rockers such as Rod Stewart and Mick Jagger have children who are probably pushing 45-50, as does Eric Clapton. His secret child is much older than his very your wife!

I was shocked to hear that Dave Davies, the Kinks' guitarist, has either 12 or 16 children, most born out of wedlock.

Elvis Costello has a grown child with his first wife, who he never mentioned.

by Anonymousreply 2411/28/2012

What an unpleasant topic. As a God-fearing, devout Catholic, it offends my sensibilities to even imagine something like this. I respectfully request that the Webmaster delete this thread and we all pretend something so sinful could never happen.

by Anonymousreply 2511/28/2012

The late Dennis Hopper had a couple.

by Anonymousreply 2611/28/2012

I just checked out Jessica Chainstain and she has to be a Howard either that or the resemblance is a monumental coincidence .

by Anonymousreply 2711/28/2012

Does anyone think Bieber is the father of that kid? He's apparently still not rid of the woman who claims he is.

So far, the kid doesn't look particularly like him. But if JB doesn't already have one floating around, he probably will soon.

by Anonymousreply 2811/28/2012

R28: I don't think that kid is Justin Biebers, as much joy as it would bing me. The kid looks to much like that other guy, the ex boyfriend .

by Anonymousreply 2911/28/2012

[quote]But if JB doesn't already have one floating around, he probably will soon.

Please. Biebs is still a virgin.

by Anonymousreply 3011/28/2012

KatyPerry's celebrity preacher father has a not-so-secret other older child whom he shunned.

by Anonymousreply 3111/28/2012

R31: Such a god fearing fella, that one.

by Anonymousreply 3211/28/2012

What gives the Howard/Chastain rumors the most credence, for me, is her overnight rise to absolute stardom. Seriously, she did like two walk on parts and then started getting all of these amazing films with prestigious directors, etc. And at the age of almost 40! (She's shady about her real age too.)

So unlikely to happen unless she's fucking or related to someone important.

by Anonymousreply 3311/28/2012

R33: who is suppose to be the mother then?

by Anonymousreply 3411/28/2012

Not all red headed people are related.

by Anonymousreply 3511/28/2012

Can someone post a link to the "Who Did Jessica Chastain Blow" thread?

by Anonymousreply 3611/28/2012

by Anonymousreply 3711/28/2012

What about Kelly Preston's alleged secret child who lives in Hawaii and has a disability?

by Anonymousreply 3811/28/2012

Freaky. Although, they looked even more alike before all of Bryce's plastic surgery.

by Anonymousreply 3911/28/2012

Jackie Jackson randomly adopted a daughter, who as an adult looks mixed and a lot like a Jackson. I think that did happen when Janet was around 18. It could still be his own love child.

The vile Joe Jackson has at least two extra children. The youngest, a boy, is/was raised by the family, specifically by Joe's wife Katherine and by the woman who had kids with both Randy and Jermaine.

by Anonymousreply 4011/28/2012

Meanwhile I'm praying that R4 doesn't procreate...

by Anonymousreply 4111/28/2012

Remeber Beyonce's old group, "Destiny's Child"? One of the other girls was supposed to be her cousin, but rumor had it that she was actually fathered by Matthew Knowles, Beyone's father and the group's manager.

by Anonymousreply 4211/29/2012

Another thing that makes me believe the Jessica Chastain/Ron Howard rumors is that Jessica has been pretty private about her family and on another gossip site someone said something that she has talked about having a stepfather, but never says anything about a father.

by Anonymousreply 4311/30/2012

R42, if I remember correctly Kelly Rowland is rumored to be Matthew Knowles' daughter.

by Anonymousreply 4411/30/2012

What about Bill Clinton's alleged illegitimate black son Danny? I must say the resemblance is uncanny

by Anonymousreply 4511/30/2012

This Jessica Chastain / Bryce Dallas Howard thing doesn't add up....

I found an interview with Jessica saying she used the last name Chastain so people wouldn't assume she was related to Ron Howard / His Daughter, etc.... Okay, because a last name alone would totally make somebody think that. Then you see the interview somebody linked here of them together where they claim people get them confused and that it's been happening for years when they both lived in New York. However, Bryce clearly says that, "people were coming up to me telling me I look like the actress Jessica Chastain!".

Nope, ain't buying it. Could she be Clint Howard's secret daughter?

by Anonymousreply 4611/30/2012

The twins who played Adam on BEWITCHED, David and Greg Lawrence(now Mandela) are rumored to be the love children of Tony Curtis. He never acknowledged them.

by Anonymousreply 4711/30/2012

by Anonymousreply 4811/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!