Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

How Many People Died As A Result Of Bush's Illegal War In Iraq?

Is there a number?

by Anonymousreply 511/27/2012

At this point it is ancient history and no one cares anymore. Get a life!

by Anonymousreply 111/27/2012

Depends who you talk to, OP.

Several thousand Americans killed with tens of thousands more Americans maimed and wounded.

Roughly 150,000 Iraqi civilians killed with god knows how many tens of thousands more Iraqis maimed and wounded.

The numbers are not precise because people always lie about this shit. (nothing new - they've always lied about this shit)

by Anonymousreply 211/27/2012

R1, of course people care about this. It is very important to understand history and the history of the United States' military actions.

You have to be an imbecile not to understand how crucial it is to have knowledge.

by Anonymousreply 311/27/2012

Back when I was still in college in 2007, we discussed this in one of my political science classes. My professor said some estimates ran as high as 600,000 direct and indirect deaths. Of course, it's impossible to determine a precise figure, but it's a huge loss of life no matter how you count the numbers. But hey, they're just brown people, right?

by Anonymousreply 411/27/2012

Oh fuck off OP. Bush had his vices this is for sure but he was attempting to protect our country. Move on loser!

by Anonymousreply 511/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.