Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Viral Video Alert!!! Hilarious Terrifying Elevator Gag!

That Ring girl pops up and scares dumb fucks.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2012

Thanks OP!

by Anonymousreply 111/27/2012

hysterical and yet mean.

Mostly hysterical though.

by Anonymousreply 211/27/2012

that little girl's a good actress.

The prank's pretty mean though. they could cause a heart attack with something like that.

by Anonymousreply 311/27/2012

that was awesome. were they speaking portuguese?

by Anonymousreply 411/27/2012

Too fucking funny. It reminds of that TV show Scare Tactics from a decade or so ago. I remember one prank in particular where people camping in an RV encounter "Big Foot", who, at one point, slams up against the RV's window, scaring the fucking bejesus out of the poor guinea pigs. Mean, mean, but so damn funny.

by Anonymousreply 511/27/2012

What if one of them had a heart attack, or even worse, shat their pants?

by Anonymousreply 611/27/2012

I find it fascinating that all of them hid their faces from the little girl like an infant playing hide and seek. None of them faced the girl with their back to the side of the elevator, which would be the logical thing to do. In other words, they all assumed she was an otherworldly apparition instead of a strange person whose presence was unexplained.

by Anonymousreply 711/27/2012

This other one they did would have gotten me.

by Anonymousreply 811/27/2012

r7 that was what they were supposed to think since she came into through a secret door when the lights when out. I can't imagine anyone not thinking it was a creepy ghost but that kind of fear removes the ability to think logically. Actually it was brilliant because if they never told the people who were able to get off without the girl chasing them that it was a joke, I bet they swear up and down to this day they saw a ghost.

by Anonymousreply 911/27/2012

R8, I would have screamed if I saw that.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!