Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Little Dannielynn is a Guess girl

Following in mom's footsteps. Very pretty little girl.

Looking at those pictures really brings back how Anna Nicole could really invoke old 40' and 50's Hollywood glamor. She was really beautiful until she opened her mouth.

by Anonymousreply 1911/30/2012

Following in her mom's footsteps, huh? Is that supposed to be a GOOD thing? Her mommy was a brainless, greedy slut who became a hopeless drug addict and eventually died of an overdose. This is not a good start for this child.

by Anonymousreply 111/27/2012

Let's hope that Daddy is smarter and gets her a better education R1. I think you are giving poor Anna a bad rap though. She was poor, uneducated and was used badly by people later in life.

by Anonymousreply 211/27/2012

Larry and Dannielynn live part of he year in Kentucky because that is where all of Larry's family live. As long as they keep that up, the kid will be alright.

by Anonymousreply 311/27/2012

Whatever happened to the blood-sucking lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 411/27/2012

I notice they don't have her looking directly at the camera.

Does the poor kid still have crossed-eyes?

by Anonymousreply 511/27/2012

Why no Giudice girls?

by Anonymousreply 611/27/2012

Has she popped her first pills yet?

by Anonymousreply 711/27/2012

I always felt so sad for the son. Poor kid

by Anonymousreply 811/27/2012

She is gorgeous and I think it's inevitable that she will end up in the entertainment industry. There will always be a lot of interest in her because of her mom.

Larry REALLY needs to cut that ridiculous hair. Hideous.

by Anonymousreply 911/27/2012

Did Larry come out yet?

Is Howard K Stern in prison yet?

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2012

What happened to the gay assistant Anna Nicole had on the show?

by Anonymousreply 1111/27/2012

Yeah, this was posted already.

by Anonymousreply 1211/27/2012

She looks about 10, not 6.

Beautiful girl.

by Anonymousreply 1311/27/2012

Girl's got some GUMS on her, tellin' you. Every once in a while, she looks like Mr. Ed's daughter, instead of Anna Nicole's.

by Anonymousreply 1411/27/2012

'I think you are giving poor Anna a bad rap though. She was poor, uneducated and was used badly by people later in life.'

Uh, no. There was a good article about Smith and her relationship with her filthy rich, feeble, elderly husband entitled "Paw Paw and Lady Love (those were their pet names for each other)." It's probably the best article I ever read about the revolting Anna Nicole Smith. Here are some excerpts:

"Their wedding took place on June 27, 1994, in the White Dove Wedding Chapel. Sitting in his wheelchair, wearing a white tuxedo, 89-year-old J. Howard watched as his 26-year-old bride walked down an aisle of white rosebuds. He’d tried to stand, but his legs buckled. When it was time to kiss the bride, Anna Nicole leaned down to kiss him. Afterward, once white doves had been released into the sky, she delivered heartbreaking news: She needed to catch a plane out of town immediately for a photo shoot. Her new husband sat crying in his wheelchair. Blowing him kisses, she rushed away with her bodyguard, who would later claim the two had sex in a hotel room that night.

In December 1994, J. Howard, staving off pneumonia, flew to Los Angeles. He was still infatuated (he had been calling her dozens of times a day), but by this point Anna Nicole’s drug use was intensifying, and she was preoccupied. When he arrived, she was in bed, and he decided to join her. He told his driver, “Well, hell, just throw me in bed next to her.”

“Oh, no, Paw Paw,” she reminded him. “You know you don’t get up in bed with me. You pee the bed.”

For much of his visit, she was unavailable. For Christmas he gave her a teddy bear wearing a gargantuan emerald pendant; she gave him a nose-hair trimmer. Later, during an evening out, there was confusion about who was caring for him, and he was left outside in heavy rain.

When J. Howard returned to Texas, his condition worsened. In January, Anna Nicole visited him at his house. She stayed up with him through the night, spooning chicken broth into his mouth, despite an order that he be fed only through a tube. When he began choking, she became hysterical. He lost consciousness and had to be revived en route to the hospital.

Pierce reacted swiftly and coolly: He assumed temporary guardianship of his father and cut her off completely, forwarding her bills directly to her. For a few years now, she had been spending—and, at the end, demanding—upwards of six figures per month. She was caught off guard. She became desperate.

When J. Howard was released from the hospital, she visited again. She took off her shirt and bra and climbed atop him, shoving her breasts in his face: “Do you miss your rosebuds?” she pleaded, a tape ­recorder in her hand, urging him to repeat out loud his promise to take care of her and her son. He was unable to speak. Finally, Pierce hired several armed guards, significantly limiting her access to her husband. Some on his staff claim he expressed regret for having married her."

by Anonymousreply 1511/27/2012

As a young woman Anna Nicole Smith was incredibly plain: almost 6 feet tall with mousey brown hair, flat-chested and rather mannish looking. She transformed herself through lots of makeup, plastic surgery and very large breast implants. Even at her "best" she looked like an artificial, manufactured bimbo.

by Anonymousreply 1611/27/2012

Yes r5 I believe she's still cross-eyed. Perhaps Daddy doesn't want to get her surgically altered yet. No matter, she is still absolutely STUNNING looking.

by Anonymousreply 1711/27/2012

"Dannielyn" What a hokey, hillbilly name.

by Anonymousreply 1811/30/2012

I met Anna once at the Abbey. She was every bit the train wreck we saw on TV. Howard was there "protecting" her from people wanting to photograph her as she was drinking and making out with random (presumably gay) guys. It was a sad sight. This was a year or so before she died.

by Anonymousreply 1911/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.