Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Laura Ingraham Leaving Radio Network, Going Off Air Temporarily

Ingraham said Tuesday that she's leaving her distributor, Talk Radio Network, after more than nine years because her contract is up. Ingraham said she is in discussions with other distributors about her show, which currently airs on 325 stations nationally.

by Anonymousreply 2712/14/2012

Ingraham off the air permanently would be a far better result.

by Anonymousreply 111/27/2012

Laura is going for the gold.

by Anonymousreply 211/27/2012

She's going into training for next season's Dancing With the Stars. The producers need another vapid right wing "celebrity" to bring in redneck viewers.

by Anonymousreply 311/27/2012

Is this like Dr. Laura being dropped by her distributor because she got to weird and strident? And racist, as I recall.

She has some weird wrinkles shooting off the sides of her nose. They look like Klingon nose ridges.

by Anonymousreply 511/27/2012

Probably because liberals aka progressives tend to move on with the times, whereas conservatives stick to antiquated mediums for their info, R4.

by Anonymousreply 611/27/2012

This bitch is almost as vile as Ann Coulter. I'd love to see her gone.

by Anonymousreply 711/27/2012

perhaps she's taking time off to make the final transition to becoming a man

by Anonymousreply 811/27/2012

Here's a 5-minute video clip from today of her latest rant:

Ingraham: Obama ‘putting a gun to the head of the American people’

by Anonymousreply 911/27/2012

Did Limbaugh ever get back sponsors? These idiots will start their own satellite radio network. Dr. Laura will join them too.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2012

lesbian in the closet

by Anonymousreply 1111/27/2012

I'll miss hearing Stephanie Miller do her impression of Laura Ingraham having an orgasm.

by Anonymousreply 1211/27/2012

What I always post to Laura Ingraham related threads:

Once upon a time, Ms. Ingraham was dumped by a boyfriend (who may or may not have been married). She went to his house, put a garden hose through his mail slot and turned the water on. He was out of town at the time.

Psycho cunt.

by Anonymousreply 1311/27/2012

Is she being groomed for a FOX show? She really is a hateful woman. She'd fit right in with Sean Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 1411/27/2012

She must be getting outed as a lesbian....or a man.

by Anonymousreply 1511/28/2012

She is the definition of "cunt."

by Anonymousreply 1611/28/2012

[quote]She is the definition of "cunt."

EXCUSE ME???

by Anonymousreply 1711/28/2012

I wonder what this really means? If she playing for big bucks or are they reluctant to sign her?

I hope to see her leave the air permanently

by Anonymousreply 1811/28/2012

She is not entertaining even in a hateful way. Just pure evil and hate comes from that mouth and her empty hart.

by Anonymousreply 1911/28/2012

Stephanie Miller's show also had a spoof of her rendition of Jingle Bells. Fucking hillarious.

by Anonymousreply 2011/28/2012

Dr. Laura didn't get dropped, she signed a contract with Sirius but she tried to frame it as if she was leaving terrestrial radio because she was being attacked and "losing her first amendment rights" after the N word debacle.

by Anonymousreply 2111/28/2012

I wonder if Ingraham (who is just Ann Coulter without ANY sense of humor) got fired . . .

by Anonymousreply 2211/28/2012

After nine years her contract with Talk Radio Network ended and she won't renew.

by Anonymousreply 2311/28/2012

Whenever she or Ann Coulter are brought up in online articles, I always make sure to remark in the comments section about how old they are. As in calling them crazy old ladies, nasty old women, etc. There's no worse insult for a woman who bleaches her hair and tries to look sexy than to call her old.

"Why is this old woman on tv so much? She's always nagging about something or someone. She's like a crazy version of my grandmother."

I do also refer to Limbaugh and O'Reilly as "old guys" and "old men."

"Do people really listen to this old guy? He's like my grandfather when he's in a bad mood, always complaining about something."

"Why is this old coot still on the air? Who wants to hear a crotchety old man yelling all the time."

Republicans lost the youth vote and the minority vote. It needs to be pointed out as often as possible that these old white men and old white women are so outdated that they only appeal to white grandparents.

by Anonymousreply 2411/28/2012

R24 In a similar vein, Betty Bowers always referred to Ann Coulter as a "spinster."

by Anonymousreply 2511/28/2012

Laura is reporting she'll be back on-the-air January 2nd.

by Anonymousreply 2612/14/2012

Laura was once engaged to the guy behind the "Obama 2016" documentary . . . and he was also once romantically involved with Ann Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 2712/14/2012
Need more help? Click Here.