Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Orly Taitz Asks For Volunteers To Help Challenge Obama Reelection

Birther activist Orly Taitz has posted a call on her website for volunteers to help compile a list of state officials with whom she plans to file objections regarding President Barack Obama's reelection.

Taitz made the call twice on her website over the weekend, saying that she needs volunteers to put together a list of contact information for state secretaries of state and attorneys general. In her latest effort to block Obama's reelection, Taitz plans to send a written objection to the seating of presidential electors for Obama in advance of the formal Dec. 17 Electoral College vote.

Taitz wrote:

In order to serve all electors who will vote for Obama on December 12, I need the addresses of the Secretaries of State and Attorney Generals of the states who voted for Obama. I remember that the difference was 1-2%, but I don’t remember how many states exactly voted for Obama. I need to figure the exact number of the states and serve them through the Attorney Generals of those states, as they became the state elected officials, which means they will have to be served through the Attorney Generals. I believe I need to serve the AGs only of the states that went to Obama, but just to be on the safe side I need the list of R AGs as well

I anticipate that it will be a mess and a half, but someone has to do it, as our spineless GOP leaders are only good at asking for money and doing nothing.

Prior to this post, Taitz wrote another post listing the states that Obama won and where she is asking for assistance gathering names of officials in those states.

In her post, Taitz' reference to "state elected officials" is likely referring to the chief elections officer of a state, which is a duty of the secretary of state in 36 states. Most states vest the authority under the secretary of state, lieutenant governor or a state elections agency, according to a list compiled by the U.S. Department of State. None of the states are listed as having the state attorney general perform the duties.

Taitz also used the post to outline her belief that she can have Obama removed as the Democratic presidential nominee in Mississippi, a state he lost to former Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney. Taitz is currently engaged in a court battle regarding Obama's eligibility in Mississippi.

Last week, Taitz described her work on the birther movement as "superhuman" and said she has worked "24/7" for the past four years.

Taitz also wrote that she fears courts not investigating her claims about Obama could lead to a "popular revolt" and states seceding.

by Anonymousreply 2811/28/2012

Vile cunt needs to be deported

by Anonymousreply 111/27/2012

I thought we'd seen the last of Oily Taintz. Apparently not.

by Anonymousreply 211/27/2012

how did this dumb fuck ever get to be a lawyer?

by Anonymousreply 311/27/2012

She can't remember how many states voted for Obama? Does she not know how google works?

by Anonymousreply 411/27/2012

How does she get her money? Does she actually practice law still? I recall a former client of hers sued her when she kept appealing a lawsuit he lost. The judge cited her for being a nuisance or something of that sort.

by Anonymousreply 511/27/2012

R4, that's exactly what I was thinking. Why does she need help to find the blue states and the contact information? It's all online. It would take me less than 30 minutes on Google.

by Anonymousreply 611/27/2012

[quote]Last week, Taitz described her work on the birther movement as "superhuman" and said she has worked "24/7" for the past four years.

She could have used this "superhuman" strength to help combat cancer. Or AIDS. Or poverty. Or child abuse. Or animal abuse. Or funding for the arts. Or literacy campaigns. Or working with inner city school children. Or Meals on Wheels. Or removing plastic bags from trees. Or volunteering for the Red Cross.

No, she uses her "superhuman" strength "24/7" finding ways to kick the nigger out of the White House and send him back to Kenya.

by Anonymousreply 711/27/2012

More like subhuman.

by Anonymousreply 811/27/2012

Oh, for God's sake, JUST DIE!

by Anonymousreply 911/27/2012

She's seriously mentally ill, and everyone who gives her money or supports her is enabling someone who should be on anti-psychotics, or just hospitalized.

Also: if she hates it so much here, she can renounce her citizenship. She wasn't BORN here (maybe it's the worst case of projection ever seen), and she doesn't have to stay an American.

by Anonymousreply 1011/27/2012

One of the arguments is that Obama did not win one state that required Photo ID

Which leads some anti-Obama people to cry Election Fraud.

by Anonymousreply 1111/27/2012

[quote]One of the arguments is that Obama did not win one state that required Photo ID

Eisenhower, Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, Carter, Reagan, GHWB, Clinton and GWB wins occurred without photo ID requirements. That hasn't changed across the years.

by Anonymousreply 1211/27/2012

WTF do they even mean by voter fraud?

Do these idiots even think this shit out? Who in the hell would be willing to wait for hours in line just to commit voter fraud, then go around again and wait in line AGAIN to vote a second time?

As for "no ID," I don't know about other states, but in NY, we don't need voter ID. However, we must sign our name, so do they think states with no ID just have millions of non-citizens just showing up to vote?

[quote]One of the arguments is that Obama did not win one state that required Photo ID

And many of those states also pay less than shit to the govt as they get more back, so how about we do this: Let's just determine who runs every branch of government by which states actually keep the country afloat vs those worthless states who pay a pittance to the fed. govt.? How about we do that because I find it pretty sickening that reps from red states get to hold the purse strings of the country hostage when many of them come from states that pay less than shit!

Aren't these fucking assholes from bumfuck always screaming about how they have to pay for everyone else? Let's really show them who's paying. Here's a hint: NOT THEM.

by Anonymousreply 1411/27/2012

She truly is the People's Princess.

by Anonymousreply 1511/27/2012

According to your logic, R13, those non-photo ID state results that favored former presidents in past elections, both Democrat and Republican alike, should be viewed with suspicion, as well. And, well, if non-ID states went to the Republican candidate, they should be doubly suspicious, right?

By Jove! I think you've discovered the crimes of the century! Call the FBI!!!

by Anonymousreply 1611/27/2012

R11/R13, yes, lots of anti-Obama aka. people lwho should be ignored because they haven't the ability to be introspective. A bunch of clowns with nothing to offer the country but their divisiveness and their idiocy.

When you shit on women and gays and minorities and the "47%," then yeah, clearly it's "No Photo ID" that won it for Obama.

No one in their right mind would want to be associated with a party of neanderthals.

by Anonymousreply 1711/27/2012

The more these fools focus on what doesn't matter, the more elections they'll lose.

It's incredibly stupid but what else would we expect from them?

by Anonymousreply 1811/27/2012

I see the Tea Party bubble has yet to be popped. That's actually great news for us. Let them make fools of themselves time and again while we all laugh. These people helped greatly to make McCain and Romney lose their bids. The Tea Party is a great ally of the Democratic Party.

by Anonymousreply 1911/27/2012

[quote] the Attorney Generals of those states

Oh, dear, Orly.

by Anonymousreply 2011/27/2012

[quote]How does she get her money?

If you're willing to make a fool of yourself to hammer home the right's points or even just muddy the waters, there is a fortune to be made. Ask Sean Hannity, who was living in his car before getting a radio show.

by Anonymousreply 2111/27/2012

Taitz is a naturalized citizen, and yet she is attempting to undermine the US head of state. Deportation for her isn't all that far fetched.

by Anonymousreply 2211/28/2012

She's Russia or Ukranian, two of the most hateful nationalities ever. Just ask UEFA for Orly's credentials.

AC

by Anonymousreply 2311/28/2012

Hello, I'm insane. Please help me in my quest to waste people's time.

by Anonymousreply 2411/28/2012

Israeli citizen

by Anonymousreply 2511/28/2012

But he's BLAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 2611/28/2012

Racist piece of shit. Bitch should be executed.

by Anonymousreply 2711/28/2012

[3]: There are many dumb fuck lawyers out there. Orly Taitz isn't the only one. Second-, third- and fourth-tier law schools are turning them out in record numbers.

America has far too many lawyers!

by Anonymousreply 2811/28/2012
Need more help? Click Here.