Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Angus T. Jones bashes 'Two and a Half Men,' calls it 'filth'

So said the 19-year-old TV star in Christian testimony shot principally in his production trailer and posted Monday by the Forerunner Christian Church on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 1011/26/2012

"Jake from 'Two and a Half Men' means nothing. He is a nonexistent character ... ," Jones said, starting about halfway through the video above. "If you watch 'Two and a Half Men,' please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'

I'm on 'Two and a Half Men,' and I don't want to be on it.

"Please stop watching it; stop filling your head with filth. Please. People say it’s just entertainment. ... Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television, and especially with what you watch."

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2012

Unless he returns every penny he earned or gives it to a real non-profit doing some real good and not his cult church, then it's just empty words.

Besides, once a whore (for money or whatever), always a whore. Ask Charlie Sheen. Ask Mario Lopez (who has also been playing this "I used to be a skank" BS).

by Anonymousreply 211/26/2012

Jake has always been a waste of space. Surprisingly it took him this long and this many millions to realize this. Poor little whore boy.

by Anonymousreply 311/26/2012

This reminds me of what Hunter Parrish said about 'Weeds' last year.

by Anonymousreply 411/26/2012

I've never watched this show, and have never even thought about watching it. Until now.

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2012

Stand up for Jesus, Angus, and you'll have a fabulous career like mine.

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2012

He's actually right. It's all crap. It's not his fault or his choice he ended up a child actor. Good for him. Imagine the shit that kid saw go down on set!

by Anonymousreply 711/26/2012

Imagine the money he made while watching said shit.

by Anonymousreply 811/26/2012

Workign next to Kutcher and Sheen would have turned even Madalyn Murray O'Hair into Mother Theresa.

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012

It is filth, but you don't need to be churchy to see that.

by Anonymousreply 1011/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.