Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Angus T. Jones bashes 'Two and a Half Men,' calls it 'filth'

So said the 19-year-old TV star in Christian testimony shot principally in his production trailer and posted Monday by the Forerunner Christian Church on YouTube.

by Anonymousreply 1011/26/2012

"Jake from 'Two and a Half Men' means nothing. He is a nonexistent character ... ," Jones said, starting about halfway through the video above. "If you watch 'Two and a Half Men,' please stop watching 'Two and a Half Men.'

I'm on 'Two and a Half Men,' and I don't want to be on it.

"Please stop watching it; stop filling your head with filth. Please. People say it’s just entertainment. ... Do some research on the effects of television and your brain, and I promise you you’ll have a decision to make when it comes to television, and especially with what you watch."

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2012

Unless he returns every penny he earned or gives it to a real non-profit doing some real good and not his cult church, then it's just empty words.

Besides, once a whore (for money or whatever), always a whore. Ask Charlie Sheen. Ask Mario Lopez (who has also been playing this "I used to be a skank" BS).

by Anonymousreply 211/26/2012

Jake has always been a waste of space. Surprisingly it took him this long and this many millions to realize this. Poor little whore boy.

by Anonymousreply 311/26/2012

This reminds me of what Hunter Parrish said about 'Weeds' last year.

by Anonymousreply 411/26/2012

I've never watched this show, and have never even thought about watching it. Until now.

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2012

Stand up for Jesus, Angus, and you'll have a fabulous career like mine.

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2012

He's actually right. It's all crap. It's not his fault or his choice he ended up a child actor. Good for him. Imagine the shit that kid saw go down on set!

by Anonymousreply 711/26/2012

Imagine the money he made while watching said shit.

by Anonymousreply 811/26/2012

Workign next to Kutcher and Sheen would have turned even Madalyn Murray O'Hair into Mother Theresa.

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012

It is filth, but you don't need to be churchy to see that.

by Anonymousreply 1011/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!