Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Wally Cleaver - Pic I Hadn't Seen Before

Oh, Tony.

by Anonymousreply 16001/31/2014

Tony Dow was a lickable little thing from head to toe including that six-pack in between.

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2012

Who's that woman? And was that picture taken at Friend's Beach?

by Anonymousreply 211/26/2012

Beaver was so lucky to share a bedroom with Wally.

by Anonymousreply 411/26/2012

Gosh Beav, I think a whole generation of men found out they were, you know, gay, just by looking at me on television!

I know Wally. You were always the pretty one.

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2012

I would watch LITB re-runs exclusively for Wally's perfectly tight and compact ass. He wore his khaki pants beautifully, and his ass was so plump in them.

I have to admit that I really had a thing for Wally.

Eddie Haskell wasn't so bad himself. I'd love to see the "lost footage" of Wally and Eddie doing some youthful experimentation!

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2012

Love the beach umbrella behind him.

by Anonymousreply 711/26/2012

I assure you I am ALL WOMAN, R3! But I can't say the same for Mary Ellen Rogers.

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012

R3, there was at least one episode that focused on Wally's interest in girls. Having drawn straws for blind dates, he agreed to swap with someone (probably Eddie). He and the date met somewhere before the actual evening, and had a pleasant conversation, during which she remained seated. He was fairly smitten, until it was time to go; she rose, and was several inches taller than he.

Ward and June discussed the matter, June pointing out that in her day, the girl would just have worn her hair down and eschewed high heels, but she predicted that contemporary girls were too sophisticated for such simple solutions. But, heavens to Betsy! That's exactly what the girl did! And Wally had a wonderful time. Everything turned out just swell.

I watched the episode during a 9 AM rerun in NYC, back before I began kindergarten. I am astonished that I remember so many details.

by Anonymousreply 1011/26/2012

Beaver had a thing for Miss Landers, but she was onto him.

by Anonymousreply 1111/26/2012

[quote] But, heavens to Betsy! That's exactly what the girl did! And Wally had a wonderful time. Everything turned out just swell.

You left out the part where she sucked Wally's cock for 15 minutes, and then he ended up fucking her pussy raw in the back seat of his car, until he came and shot his load all over her face!

by Anonymousreply 1211/26/2012

Violet Rutherford drinks gutter water!

by Anonymousreply 1311/26/2012

Ward has a 10-inch beer can cock, and I can hardly accommodate the whole thing. Heavens to Mary!

by Anonymousreply 1411/26/2012

What a wonderful description R10! I remember that episode now.

The BF and I bought a house from the Beav back in the 70s. He and his wife were into real estate back then. He said Wally was a really nice guy -- just like he was on TV -- and was still in the business. But behind the scenes. That is NOT where he belonged. He and Don Grady from My Three Sons were my idols. And maybe Luke Halpin from Flipper.

by Anonymousreply 1511/26/2012

R14 So it's really true-- Ward really WAS a little rough on the Beaver?

by Anonymousreply 1611/26/2012

My partner and I watched every episode of the show in the last six months, thanks to Antenna TV. It's timed to our afternoon coffee break.

And Dow/Wally always was such a peach. He seemed to have been picked because he was a butch-but-understanding older type for the Beave. And he went from little butch boy to mini hunk to teen angel to young man with a six pack over the course of the show. His pug nose was even the focus of an episode, where he worried about it and tried things to lengthen it.

It always was obvious that as an actor he didn't know what to do with his hands, so he was told to put them into his pockets. Every episode has him with hands in his pants pockets, pulling the trousers forward across his ass. Hilarious. And in one scene he's exercising on his bed, lying on his back and throwing his legs over his head, interrupting to say things to Beaver. When they let him wear a tight tee shirt you could tell he was thrilled to show himself off, because he always worked out.

It seems difficult to believe that the directors didn't do some of the seemingly innocent staging without knowing how it looked.

Yeah, I sound like a perve, but when I was growing up watching it in reruns Wally seemed like an adult to me and the Beaver was older than I was. Wally seemed like a glimpse of how older boys did things - in a "wholesome" household.

And here's the shot of Tony (same day he posed with scuba gear - he must have had a photo shoot going) that is now infamous for seeming creepy. Don't know what to do with your hands, Wally?

by Anonymousreply 1711/26/2012

[quote]Beaver had a thing for Miss Landers, but she was onto him.

Just saw the episode where Ward & June invite Miss Landers over for a backyard BBQ & she wears sandals. Beaver & his pals were shocked to find that she had toes!

by Anonymousreply 1811/26/2012

Poor Miss Landers died at 49 from lung cancer.

by Anonymousreply 1911/26/2012

Fun times when Wally and Eddie spit-roasted me...

by Anonymousreply 2011/26/2012

Ward, you were a little too rough on the Beaver last night.

by Anonymousreply 2111/26/2012

He was a cutie for the times

by Anonymousreply 2211/26/2012

Hey Ward, how about another pearl necklace tonight? You know it's my favorite.

by Anonymousreply 2311/26/2012

Wally cut or uncut? hairy hole?

by Anonymousreply 2411/26/2012

Dumb dumpy lumpy....future bear hotness

by Anonymousreply 2511/26/2012

[quote]When they let him wear a tight tee shirt you could tell he was thrilled to show himself off, because he always worked out.

Tony Dow was a competitive swimmer and a Junior Olympic diving champion.

by Anonymousreply 2611/26/2012

Thanks for posting that R19, Miss Landers credits brought back a lot of memories.

by Anonymousreply 2711/26/2012

R27 She really was perfectly cast as Miss Landers. Sweet competent, caring, but innocently sexy. I would've had crush on her, too.

by Anonymousreply 2811/26/2012

Ditto, R19. I never remember that Miss Landers was also Ruthie in Desk Set, and I'm always pleasantly surprised to re-learn that fact every couple of years or so.

by Anonymousreply 2911/26/2012

I recall one episode where Wally has a date with a classy chick and he takes her to an upscale restaurant where the menu is priced at about EIGHT dollars per person...Wally doesn't have enough money but Ward calls the Maitre'd (an old friend) and arranges to have Wally sign the ticket...it impresses the chick.

by Anonymousreply 3011/26/2012

diver=yummy :)

by Anonymousreply 3111/26/2012

Damn, he looks good, and has a really long neck!

by Anonymousreply 3211/27/2012

This will come out weird, but his body looks so modern. I'm used to seeing hot men from that era with a different build.

by Anonymousreply 3311/27/2012

I can name you at least 20 episodes of the top of my head where Wally went out on dates and liked girls. From season 1 to the last season.

The best episodes were with Judy in them.

by Anonymousreply 3411/27/2012

R34 Obviously he was overcompensating.

by Anonymousreply 3511/27/2012

Never saw any of those pictures before! Hot stuff indeed.

by Anonymousreply 3611/27/2012

Excellent nipple placement.

It has to be said.

by Anonymousreply 3711/27/2012

Thanks for the pics. He's hot as hell DAMN.

by Anonymousreply 3811/27/2012

I didn't know who he was until I Googled him. He is/was sexy.

by Anonymousreply 3911/27/2012

was Wally's cock really thick? uncut? hairy bush? hairy hole?

by Anonymousreply 4011/27/2012

Unfortunately, the years since have been unkind.

by Anonymousreply 4111/27/2012

Strange that he never made a transition into films, even those Beach Blanket Bingo trifles from the 1960s. Or a sitcom of his own. Wally comes to NYC or LA to make it on his own?

He must have had it with show biz.

by Anonymousreply 4211/27/2012

Tony Dow is a well-known sculptor now. He ended up being an artsy type.

by Anonymousreply 4311/27/2012

Wally had a lot of girlfriends on LITB. You couldn't have watched to much.

by Anonymousreply 4411/27/2012

Wally under the docks.

by Anonymousreply 4511/27/2012

Young Wally with unusually well-developed abs for his age.

by Anonymousreply 4611/27/2012

R45 - He looks like he's waiting for his next trick. He found a better after school job than boxing groceries at the local market!

by Anonymousreply 4711/27/2012

The years are always unkind.

Anyway, I think a lot of people don't like LITB or find it funny because they let the mannerisms, decor, fashions or other things that can make something dated bother them. If you just read some of the lines from LITB you can appreciate the writing more. I love LITB but I seem to laugh harder when I just read the jokes.

Here are some snippets of dialogue. Read some of it. They're pretty funny. Without the pear necklace politeness of June you can see how sarcastic and biting some of it was. In writing some of it is Rosanne worthy.

by Anonymousreply 4811/27/2012

Ward: [about Wally and Beaver] Dear, did you know they were planning on raising chinchillas? June: Yes, they told me yesterday. Ward: Why didn't you say something to me about it? June: Because Beaver promised me the first coat free.

by Anonymousreply 4911/27/2012

The show focused more and more on Wally in the final seasons and some of the more memorable episodes involve Wally, Eddie and Lumpy. (The prank with Lumpy's tire axel and Lumpy yelling, "Daddy!" was priceless, especially since Fred Rutherford hated his son.)

There's one episode where Wally likes an "older" girl who seemss to be "loose." And the episode with a very young, very cute Ryan O'Neal as a newly married man whose frustrating marriage teaches Wally a lesson.

by Anonymousreply 5011/27/2012

Fred Rutherford: Have to keep a firm hand on boys nowadays, Ward. My Clarence answered me back the other day. I smacked him right in the mouth. None of this psychology for me.

by Anonymousreply 5111/27/2012

I was watching some old episodes over the weekend and noticed what a dry sense of humor June had. Nothing mean-spirited, but she knew just what to say when Ward needed to be deflated a little bit from his pontificartions. The couple really had a good chemistry and played well off of each other.

The last couple of years probably focused more on Wally because Jerry Mathers was getting to be more awkward of an actor losing some of the naturalness that a lot of child actors lose when they try to "act" more as they get older.

by Anonymousreply 5211/27/2012

Here's a good cat and dog one for DL:

Wally: [referring to Gilbert's dog] Hey, Beaver, Archie really went home, huh?

Beaver: Sure, I told him, and he went. You know, it's a lot easier talking to dogs than it is to cats.

Ward: Cats are very smart, though, Beaver. It's just that when you call someone Bootsy-Wootsy, he's inclined to be a little difficult.

by Anonymousreply 5311/27/2012

[Wally and Eddie enter the Cleaver house and see no one around]

Edward 'Eddie' Haskell: Hey Wally, nobody's home. Let's call up some girls and pretend we're talent scouts.

[June walks out from the den to greet the boys]

June Cleaver: Hello, Eddie.

Edward 'Eddie' Haskell: Oh. Hi, Mrs. Cleaver. Gee Mrs. Cleaver, your hair looks real pretty today.

June Cleaver: Well, you should know Eddie, being a talent scout.

by Anonymousreply 5411/27/2012

EDDIE: I would have stopped by sooner, but I had to go see my girl.

JUNE: Oh, you have a girl Eddie?

EDDIE: Oh yes ma'am. She goes away to boarding school. My father says that's a pretty good indication she has money.

JUNE: Oh, is that so?

EDDIE: Yes ma'am. My father says it doesn't pay to waste time with people who don't count.

JUNE: Well it was nice of you to stop by anyway, Eddie.

by Anonymousreply 5511/27/2012

Wally and Beav's dad had a nice basket.

by Anonymousreply 5611/27/2012

Sexy Ward.

by Anonymousreply 5711/27/2012

Richard Deacon, the great character actor who played Fred Rutherford (as well as Mel Cooley on The Dick Van Dyke Show) was as gay as a Christmas goose.

by Anonymousreply 5811/27/2012

LOL, r5!

by Anonymousreply 5911/27/2012

'Leave It To Beaver' was before my time, but I cannot even tell you how many gay men from the baby boom generation I have known over the years who have said Tony Dow used to drive them wild in their adolescent/teen years. He's definitely a 'thing' with that generation.

I agree with the poster who said that Dow was very 'modern' looking. His looks and body would have made him a teen idol even today.

by Anonymousreply 6011/27/2012

Isn't that Erin Moran seated next to Dow in the link at r41?

As much as I enjoyed him in LITB, Dow looks like Meg Whitman in the pic with Joanie Cunningham.

by Anonymousreply 6111/27/2012

PTM

by Anonymousreply 6311/27/2012

As much as I love LITB and Tony Dow I always thought Don Grady was hotter. He looked sexier. He seemed like he'd be a hot lay. A borderline rapist.

by Anonymousreply 6411/27/2012

Young Wally lifting it.

by Anonymousreply 6511/27/2012

Teen Wally showing off his arms.

by Anonymousreply 6611/27/2012

I met Don Grady when he was touring in the 1970s in Pippin. He was sexy, laid-back, straight and smoked pot with us.

by Anonymousreply 6711/27/2012

Tony Dow starred in an afternoon soap aimed at teenagers in 1965. Never Too Young aired afternoons on ABC for a year or two. Lassie's Tommy Rettig also starred.

by Anonymousreply 6811/27/2012

Young Tony looked tight. REAL tight!

by Anonymousreply 6911/27/2012

"Never Too Young"? Isn't that the title of Kevin Clash's autobiography?

by Anonymousreply 7011/27/2012

That was something else R68!!!

I love the ending. Surprisingly homoerotic.

by Anonymousreply 7111/27/2012

Thanks for those quotes from LITB guys. I never realized how funny some of it really was. I guess kids don't get it.

by Anonymousreply 7211/27/2012

Love LITB on Antenaa. Really laugh out loud funny and better than anytging on today. Love how Wally and The Beaver always think Ward is "hollering" at them and he never raises his voice. There was one episode where they were babysitting a girl named Puddin that kept telling the boys she wanted "to see Maryjane" that had me crying with laughter.

by Anonymousreply 7311/27/2012

Ward did yell in the first season, back when he mostly wore sweatshirts and jeans. In fact, he was a real grouch back then.

by Anonymousreply 7411/27/2012

I loved how Eddie Haskell was always trying to schmooze up to Ward and June but they had his number and realized what a shit he was. I always felt sorry for Lumpy Rutherford though. Even though he could a bit of a bully, it was harsh to see in a sitcom how his father treated him. There's one episode where Lumpy and his father are thrilled to learn he received a football scholarship, only to discover later that the scholarship is rescinded because Lumpy failed a subject in school. Fred Rutherford's reaction is "but what about me? I told all my friends that my stupid son is going to college on a football scholarship!"

by Anonymousreply 7511/27/2012

Beavers creepy friends are the best supporting characters. Loved fat little Larry.

by Anonymousreply 7611/27/2012

That shirtless photo of HUgh Beaumont isn't from LITB is it??

If so, what episode, please!

by Anonymousreply 7711/27/2012

I think if Tony Dow got a decent haircut and lost just 15 lbs. he'd still be a handsome hot older man today.

by Anonymousreply 7811/27/2012

I personally liked David Nelson more. I thought he was dreamy.

by Anonymousreply 7911/27/2012

June Cleaver: Eddie, would you care to stay for dinner? We're having roast beef.

Eddie Haskell: No thank you, Mrs. Cleaver. I really must be getting home. We're having squab this evening.

by Anonymousreply 8011/27/2012

Larry Mondello's Mother... Things would be all right if my daughter could just find a husband. Then we'd always have a man around to give it to Larry when his father's out of town.

by Anonymousreply 8111/27/2012

Ward Cleaver: Well, you boys are very quiet tonight. What are you thinking about?

"Beaver" Cleaver: I was just thinkin' what I'd do if I was a pig eatin' peoples ribs.

June Cleaver: Beaver, please.

by Anonymousreply 8211/27/2012

WALLY: [reading an invitation, while in the kitchen] 'You are invited to a party at school for Penny. Three-thirty, Friday. Cake and ice cream will be served.' Signed - 'Mrs. Henry Woods.' You might as well throw this one away, Mom.

JUNE CLEAVER: Now, why wouldn't he want to go to a party at school for Penny Woods?

WALLY: Well, in the first place - 'cause she's a girl. In the second place - 'cause Beaver says she's just about the creepiest girl in the whole school.

JUNE CLEAVER: Oh, I think that's ridiculous. I wanted him to go because I think this is going to be a sweet little affair.

WALLY: Okay, Mom. But I think it's going to be one of those 'sweet little affairs' Dad's gonna have to beat him into going to.

by Anonymousreply 8311/27/2012

I really like the chemistry between Wally and June. They seemed to actually like and understand each other whereas Beaver and Ward were merely tolerated.

by Anonymousreply 8411/27/2012

LOL it is funnier when you read the dialogue.

Don't forget June could speak jive.

by Anonymousreply 8511/27/2012

R77, that photo of Ward is from a detective movie he made in the 50s. He was in a lot of film noir flicks in the 40s and 50s, including some good ones like Blue Dahlia and The Seventh Victim. Here's another one.

by Anonymousreply 8611/27/2012

Expertly done Jive Talk by Mrs. June Cleaver.

Who was the folksinging nun who tried to cheer up Linda Blair but kept knocking out her IV tubes instead?

by Anonymousreply 8711/27/2012

Not to derai this thread but I was wondering if someone might, kindly post a new thread for me. It was just something I thought up, to mich time on my hands.

Celebrity's secret children I've always heard this person or that one is paying off secret baby momma's...

Ryan Phillipee has a biracial child? Janet Jackson has a by now adult child stashed away? Brad Pitt impregnated some model?

What do you guys? Which Celebritys have Little bambinos tucked away? What rumors have you heard?

Thanks to anyone who might be so kind as to post this.

by Anonymousreply 8811/27/2012

Wasn't that Helen Reddy, R87? Or maybe I'm thinking of the actual Airport movie that Airplane parodied.

by Anonymousreply 8911/27/2012

Bump

by Anonymousreply 9011/27/2012

r87, I believe the person singing and playing guitar was stewardess Lorna Patterson (in place of Helen Reddy as the nun), the Linda Blair role was played by Jill Whelen ("The Love Boat"), and the mother was played by Joyce Bulifant.

by Anonymousreply 9111/27/2012

SCTV presents the Leave It To Beaver 25th Anniversary Party

by Anonymousreply 9211/27/2012

Lorna Patterson played the Goldie Hawn role in the TV version of "Pvt. Benjamin." And also opposite gay Tony Randall in the original TV movie of "Love, Sidney." (Replaced by Swoosie Kurtz in the series.)

by Anonymousreply 9311/27/2012

I wanted to drink Wally's boy batter.

by Anonymousreply 9411/27/2012

Tks R91. I'm getting it all mixed up. I'm just glad the Hare Krishna don't hang around the airports anymore.

by Anonymousreply 9511/27/2012

Thank you r92. That was a funny skit and it led me to my favorite SCTV skit, Half Wits. haven't seen that in about 20 years.

by Anonymousreply 9611/27/2012

"Maybe thirty-five years in the slammer will teach the Beaver something."

by Anonymousreply 9711/27/2012

Am I the ONLY guy who watched "Never Too Young?" Yes, elder gay (58). I watched the program when I was in 6th grade. I sure knew my religion when I was young. Watching that clip brought back memories.

by Anonymousreply 9911/28/2012

Beaver hump

by Anonymousreply 10011/28/2012

Leave it to Beaver remains my all time favorite show. Fond memories of the gang from Mayfield, USA.

by Anonymousreply 10111/28/2012

LITB never received any attention when it aired. Its time slot was 7:30. I have heard so many people make fun of the clothes June and Ward wore cleaning/ sitting around the house. This was a show that looked at life from the eyes of a little boy. In 1957, women wore dresses and cooked and cleaned, and fathers wore suits and worked in a vague office somewhere. Great dialog. I read that the main cast got along very well.

by Anonymousreply 10211/28/2012

I've always wanted a cross-over featuring Wally Cleaver and Bud Anderson.

by Anonymousreply 10311/28/2012

You can stream the entire series on Netflix.

And yeah. It was amazing how many different ways the writers could put Bud Anderson in a tight, nipple showing t-shirt.

by Anonymousreply 10411/28/2012

Most sitcoms from the 1950s pictured mothers like June Cleaver, in dresses and heels and pearls doing the housework. She wasn't unique.

Alice Kramden on The Honeymooners was the big exception. Audrey Meadows was totally believable as a working class wife in Brooklyn.

But then again, Lucy Ricardo wore pedal pushers and flats and even smoked! So maybe the distinction was sitcom moms who lived in NYC were allowed to be more realistic.

by Anonymousreply 10511/28/2012

One odd think I noticed about these old shows is that they could smoke but you rarely saw them drinking, such as Lucy, and it seems like people back then were big on cocktails. On tv they were always drinking coffee. You never saw Ricky and Fred talking about going down to the bar to watch the fights and knock back a few beers.

by Anonymousreply 10611/28/2012

LITB parody

by Anonymousreply 10711/28/2012

[quote]Tony Dow was who I wanted to be when I was growing up. Unfortunately, I turned out to be Brenda Lee.

I'm hysterical!

by Anonymousreply 10811/28/2012

Anyone have an easy rule for the usage of "who" or "whom" in a sentence?

I was always taught to turn the sentence around and putting in pronouns. If the answer is "he" it's a soft vowel sound at the end ("who") and if it's "him" it's a hard vowel at the end ("whom")

"I was sitting with Tom, whom I had just met."

WHOM had I just met? I had just met HIM.

"I went with Harry, who had a nice car."

WHO had a nice car? HE did.

I don't know if it works every time but it hasn't failed me yet.

by Anonymousreply 10911/28/2012

I'm also an easy lay...LOL

by Anonymousreply 11011/28/2012

R110 OK, but how are you on "lie" vs. "lay"?

by Anonymousreply 11111/28/2012

Ha! That's a tough one R111 /Trolldar. (tsk tsk) I always get it wrong. What's the rule?

by Anonymousreply 11211/29/2012

Oh, wait, 111. It was in the same string. Never mind.

by Anonymousreply 11311/29/2012

You or the object ( dog, cat, etc) lie as in " lie down." "Lay" demands a direct object, as in "Lay the tape dispenser on the desk."

by Anonymousreply 11411/29/2012

Things lay, people lie.

by Anonymousreply 11511/29/2012

Thanks to you bitches I watched a marathon of LITB last night on Netflix. I'd forgotten how funny it actually was and I even saw June with pants on twice. I always remembered her with the little shirtwaist dresses and pearls. Do they ever show Ward and June's bedroom? I never realized Ward was so goodlooking when I was young and he's definitely got a hot bod for an old tv dad.

Wally was indeed a cutie. Beaver was cute when he was little but grew up goofy looking and walked like a corn cob was up his ass.

Will finish more episodes tonight.

by Anonymousreply 11611/29/2012

Yes, you see the parents bedroom in the episode where Beaver gets a monkey. He gets sick and Beaver wakes his parents in the middle of the night. The fact that I know this disturbs me.

by Anonymousreply 11711/29/2012

Who were the first TV couple not to have twin beds?

by Anonymousreply 11811/29/2012

Mary Kay and Johnny R118. Never heard of it but I googled your question.

by Anonymousreply 11911/29/2012

[quote]I've always wanted a cross-over featuring Wally Cleaver and Bud Anderson.

Because of a mix-up at the scouts jamboree, Wally and Bud are forced to share a tent. Things get worse when they realize half of their gear is missing and have to share a sleeping bag at night.

by Anonymousreply 12011/29/2012

Saw one episode last night titled "Tenting Tonight". Wally and the Beav sleep out in a tent. Made me giggle a little.

by Anonymousreply 12111/29/2012

Enough hijacking by non-grammarians.

They only "lay" here we're interested in is Wally.

by Anonymousreply 12211/29/2012

Brothers in skin.

by Anonymousreply 12311/29/2012

Follow Wally's bouncing balls.

by Anonymousreply 12411/29/2012

Wally lifting and making his muscles big.

by Anonymousreply 12511/29/2012

Wally showing Eddie how to get it smooth.

by Anonymousreply 12611/29/2012

In the school locker room.

Coach: OK Cleaver, who were you throwing towels at?

Wally: Well... nobody, I guess.

Coach: Oh, just having a gay time by yourself huh?

by Anonymousreply 12711/29/2012

Wally and the Beave playing with frogs.

by Anonymousreply 12811/29/2012

Wally trying to make his muscle bigger.

by Anonymousreply 12911/29/2012

Wally's great grandfather showing a little denim grip.

by Anonymousreply 13011/29/2012

Tony Dow is now a respected sculptor.

by Anonymousreply 13111/29/2012

Funny dialogue...Larry and Beaver are talking about Wally and his date to a dance.

Larry Mondello: Before my brother married his wife she was always asking for flowers and candy and movies and taxi cabs and stuff.

Beaver: Does he still buy her stuff now?

Larry: Nah, now he just tells her to shut up.

by Anonymousreply 13311/29/2012

Well, we all get old, r134.

by Anonymousreply 13511/30/2012

[quote]I've always wanted a cross-over featuring Wally Cleaver and Bud Anderson.

We got close to it on today's FKB rerun, which featured an uncredited Frank Bank, AKA Clarence "Lumpy" Rutherford.

by Anonymousreply 13611/30/2012

R136, did he mercilessly pick on Kitten until she ran home crying? I still recall some DLer describing Lauren Chapin as looking like a shaved monkey.

by Anonymousreply 13711/30/2012

Rest assured, Tony Dow doesn't look like that now.

by Anonymousreply 13812/01/2012

Tony Dow was the hottest thing whn I was growing up If you look at his early pictures he was Hoooot things change as did ii and poor Walley

by Anonymousreply 13912/04/2012

Wally was the hotest thing to walk in the 60s god damn was he hot

by Anonymousreply 14012/04/2012

Wally syre was hot as hell when he was young and full of testosterone

by Anonymousreply 14112/11/2012

Someone put Never Too Young up on YouTube

by Anonymousreply 14212/11/2012

Never Too Young, really sucked. The acting in the commercials was better.

by Anonymousreply 14312/11/2012

OP = The hand of Elmo

by Anonymousreply 14412/14/2012

for the 50s and 60s wally was the hotet hunk arond

by Anonymousreply 14507/09/2013

please post more pictures of Tony Dow Please Thanks tugboat queen

by Anonymousreply 14608/09/2013

Back in our day, before men and boys bodies got defined flawlessly the way they are now, that Wally shot would have been perfection. Still is to me.

by Anonymousreply 14708/09/2013

YUM. First crush and they just don't make 'em like that any more.

by Anonymousreply 14808/09/2013

Hey, guys, like my new vest? I think it brings out the Peter Lawford in me.

by Anonymousreply 14910/09/2013

Thanks to Wally Cleaver, Robbie Douglas, and Ricky Nelson, I was quite sure of my sexual wants at a very early age.

by Anonymousreply 15010/09/2013

oh and add Sandy Ricks to that list....

by Anonymousreply 15110/09/2013

The rumor going around a long while back was that Ken Osmond aka Eddie Haskell had become a porn actor by the name of John Holmes or Johnny Wadd and had unleashed his 11 inch cock into the land of a different type of beaver.

He kept denying it, but the rumor persisted.

by Anonymousreply 15210/09/2013

Another hottie was Chester Anderson (Buddy Hart), he was as handsome and hunky as Wally.

by Anonymousreply 15301/30/2014

Wally and Chester both has firm delicious asses. The scene in the barbership really shows them both off.

by Anonymousreply 15401/30/2014

Wally and Beav were doing dinner theatre in KC about 30 years ago and they came to the police department where I worked with a couple of good looking prostitutes. They wanted a tour of the place and of course the cops loved that they were there and seemed to enjoy the fact that Wally and the Beav were there with call girls as well. It was like a party for all of them.

by Anonymousreply 15501/30/2014

Hmmm....I don't remember Chester Anderson. Any photos?

by Anonymousreply 15601/30/2014

I met Wally and Beaver at a dinner theatre in Indianapolis about 1980. Shook their hands and got their autograph. It was a real thrill.

by Anonymousreply 15701/30/2014

Chester was in 15 episodes. He was charming and sexy. They should have featured him more.

by Anonymousreply 15801/30/2014

As a teen (2 years younger than Wally) I was madly in love (lust) with him. Chester was in the shaving episode, barbershop, and when the boat sinks with Beaver in it.

by Anonymousreply 15901/30/2014

He was SO gorgeous. Yes, he made me realize I liked boys. Esp. If they cld look like him!

If you like this be sure to look up the LitB episode called "Found Money".

When Wally starts rocking on the bed doing his exercises you...well, you'll forget your name. AND..forget to breathe!

by Anonymousreply 16001/31/2014
Need more help? Click Here.