Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Kim Kardashian New Year's Eve Appearance In Las Vegas Could Earn Her Some $300,000

Another reason to hate this broad unless of course she were to do something completely out-of-character and donate the money to the Hurricane Sandy victims, malaria victims in Africa or...name the needy the cause.

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012

I watch the Housewives and I'm no culture snob, but I just don't understand the Kardashian appeal. The girls all have the same flat, monotone nasal voices. They seem totally shameless as they chase the almighty dollar in with sex tapes and champagne. Even the Shahs of Sunset is better.

by Anonymousreply 411/26/2012

what the hell is wrong with you R3.

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2012

I can't stand the WhoreTrashians and don't understand why they have any fans. That said, I don't blame her for taking this easy paycheck. I blame anyone who attends this party. If people boycott, the club will never hire her again. People are mindless though and will come...

by Anonymousreply 711/26/2012

I was in Vegas a few years ago and there were these huge ads of the Kardashians showing up at an opening for a new club. This was just at the beginning of their fame and yet they were made out to look like important stars which was obscene. Suffice it to say, they've been doing this for years. Nothing new.

by Anonymousreply 811/26/2012

but seriously. why not? she must give to charity, if only for the tax breaks for mama-san. boggles the mind to know that she'll earn a nice fishing boat with a standard outboard engine, all for turning up in NV for half a day with a cottage cheese bum. crikey, it's ok for some. the youth are mad to pay for it. just as long as i'm not "lending" any more, it's dandy. taking meds now and going to bed. sorry darlings for the hormonal outburst.

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.