Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Keanu Reeves, again...

by: Mrs Patrick Campbell (Hollywood veteran)

"Miss Keanu, along with Tammy Cruise, are two of David Geffen's 'corn-hole' sucess stories, that is, Geffen corn-holed both of them and then made them stars!"

I believe you Mrs. Patrick Campbell...about Keanu and Tammy and David. But from what Van Sant said, HE had a longterm secretive affair with Keanu so, do you think David was jealous?

by Anonymousreply 60002/16/2015

Where does Sandy Galin fit into all this?

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2012

I think Sandy probably introduced Keanu around. I'm not sure about Miss Cruise.

by Anonymousreply 211/26/2012

I thought that Sandy was so afraid of HIV, he stopped having sex and started watching it instead of having it.

by Anonymousreply 311/28/2012

bump

by Anonymousreply 411/28/2012

Why doesn't his agent get his any good projects? I guess CAA isn't what it used to be?

by Anonymousreply 511/30/2012

Pipedreams..

by Anonymousreply 611/30/2012

Keanu needs a good therapist.

by Anonymousreply 711/30/2012

Since when is MPC a "Hollywood veteran"? The only thing it seems to have done very much of is hallucinogens.

by Anonymousreply 811/30/2012

I thought he was a Hollywood insider.

by Anonymousreply 911/30/2012

MPC is a NATIONAL TREASURE!

I have verificata that says so.

by Anonymousreply 1011/30/2012

I actually used to know someone who was Keanu's sugar daddy while he was working as a waiter at a restaurant on Harbord Street in Toronto. I don't know many details but, yes, he had been a kept boy even before he got to Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 1111/30/2012

Was his Sugar Daddy a photographer?

by Anonymousreply 1211/30/2012

I think he's the Daddy, now.

by Anonymousreply 1311/30/2012

[quote]MPC is a NATIONAL TREASURE!

Further evidence that the American Century is officially over.

by Anonymousreply 1411/30/2012

[quote] Was his Sugar Daddy a photographer?

I believe so.

by Anonymousreply 1511/30/2012

I thought you said you knew him? Seems like you would know if he was a photographer?

Are you a cousin of a cousin who knew somebody who saw that other person who...

by Anonymousreply 1611/30/2012

Maybe his Sugar Daddy was Lou Reed?

by Anonymousreply 1711/30/2012

No, it was a friend of a friend who I hung out with a few times.

by Anonymousreply 1811/30/2012

Dick Butti was his boss, weird name.

by Anonymousreply 1912/07/2012

by Anonymousreply 2012/07/2012

I think Dennis Cooper fucked him 8 ways from Sunday.

by Anonymousreply 2112/12/2012

Keanu with a group of very happy gay faces.

by Anonymousreply 2201/04/2013

I honestly don't get the DL obsession with Keanu Reeves...

He hasn't been relevant for close to ten years now. And there are CONSTANT posts about him...

by Anonymousreply 2301/04/2013

I'm curious.

by Anonymousreply 2401/04/2013

Is Keanu still dating the Chinese martial artist?

by Anonymousreply 2601/04/2013

Keanu has been in LA alone, I guess. I think Tiger had enough of him when they filmed their movie together.

by Anonymousreply 2701/04/2013

He had still been defying age in his early 40's, but now at 48, age has caught up with him. Still looks way better than a lot of other 48 year old men, but he doesn't look as young as he used to.

It would help if he'd shave off that ugly patchy beard, quit smoking, and got himself a skin peel.

by Anonymousreply 2901/04/2013

The beard has killed his career but he won't give it up, I'm not sure why.

He was a great beauty when he was young and I'm sure Barry did have him. But then what did Barry do for him? Probably nothing...Barry is a tight fisted ingrate.

by Anonymousreply 3001/05/2013

Perez said Keanu was cruising around WeHo, probably on a milk run.

by Anonymousreply 3101/08/2013

bump

by Anonymousreply 3201/19/2013

Keanu Reeves helped out the lead singer for the Dandy Warhols.

by Anonymousreply 3301/19/2013

Keanu in a meeting.

by Anonymousreply 3401/21/2013

Maybe Keanu will make all his films in China, now. Seems his Hollywood career is over.

by Anonymousreply 3501/29/2013

Still good...

From the Small Peepee man thread.

"It's not Keanu. Keanu isn't the biggest guy on the planet, and he lacks staying power, but it's got a nice girth and when he was young (when I had him) it managed to stay a beautiful creamy color even when erect, until right before he came. He liked being fcked then, and, yes, he did have thing for the slightly nasty. He called it "guys being guys," so he wouldn't change his socks and wear the same underwear, or none, or borrow a pair of mine from the hamper. And he liked to smell them. He'd sniff around in bed a lot, but it wasn't gross. He was just very open, sensually. He wanted to experience everything about sex, he said, not just the kock. That's why he bottomed, because he wanted more of his body involved. He'd start pushing back (he liked it doggy and standing best, because he has a thing about eye contact when he's close to coming. "Too much of me is on the surface. It's like you're touching my eyes when you look into them," he said once when I complained.) and growl and just try to get as much of you into him as he could. Like he wanted your whole body inside him. He asked me to fist him once and I tried, but he couldn't take it. He started coming like an explosion hit him from inside. He fcked me only a few times, and he was, if anything, too gentle. But I think that's because he gets so turned on he's afraid to blow too fast, which he does anyway. We had one three-way with someone you'd recognize, and K. blew the guy while I fcked him. Keanu's a** at that time really was pretty, but he didn't work out except when a movie was coming up and even then he hated it, so he started tending towards a little flab. He starved himself, actually, for some of his movies and would get very weird - he'd want to have public sex, in my car, in garages and in restrooms. I fcked him in a Macy's john - in the open area, not in a stall - and in a Chinese restaurant restroom. No lube. His a** was so hot for it, and he kept grunting and begging for more - "Please, Please, Please!" In the restaurant I had slipped the lock on the door but he didn't know it, and there was a bus boy in one of the stall jacking off as we fcked. K. kept looking at the door saying to hurry and when he came - no hands - he let out a huge cry and clamped his a** so hard on my dick it felt like a vise. The pulses brought me off and we fell to the floor laughing, and heard the bus boy coming, saw his feet under the stall, and started laughing and rolling around and kissing. God, I miss him."

by Anonymousreply 3602/05/2013

He has a few. He takes them out in public and kisses them on the cheek. Then Cindy Adams says he has a girl in every port.

by Anonymousreply 3802/06/2013

Who is this guy he's with in these pictures?

by Anonymousreply 3902/07/2013

So once and for all - is he gay or not?

by Anonymousreply 4102/09/2013

How the hell could you NOT know he's gay? Are you nuts?

by Anonymousreply 4202/10/2013

Does Keanu like younger guys or guys around his age?

by Anonymousreply 4402/15/2013

I think he used to prefer older guys and that's probably why he didn't fall in love with River. I think River was crazy about him.

I believe Keanu's old boyfriend called himself, baby's arm, so make of that what you will.

by Anonymousreply 4502/15/2013

$

by Anonymousreply 4602/19/2013

Keanu's new boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 4702/27/2013

I'm surprised that he might be seeing a guy with big muscles.

It does look like he has his hand on the guy's thigh.

by Anonymousreply 4802/27/2013

His career just keeps getting worse and worse - he has a shitty new movie coming out in May going straight to VOD and the trailer looks terrible.

by Anonymousreply 4903/13/2013

I want to see it. Do you think Huvane has dropped him?

by Anonymousreply 5003/13/2013

?

by Anonymousreply 5103/15/2013

That movie looks better than I expected. I'll watch it.

by Anonymousreply 5203/15/2013

Generation Um is a great title, it's just that it doesn't look like it lives up to it.

by Anonymousreply 5303/18/2013

Keanu Reeves murder investigation of girlfriend, mind control Satanist, male prostitute, heroin addict, sex addict, dieing of AID's. [click thru for more details] Merv Griffin sex with male prostitute Keanu Reeves

by Anonymousreply 5403/21/2013

If MPC said that the sky was blue and the grass was green, I'd go outside and double check.

by Anonymousreply 5503/21/2013

I don't think Keanu had an affair with Merv, maybe with Chad Everett?

by Anonymousreply 5603/21/2013

Revised by Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones March 23rd, 2013. This actress (Sandra Bullock) has not only been in this spot before, but has also won an Academy Award. This actress (Sandra Bullock) who is still very much an A list actress has not worked much in the past two years but still maintains that status. Much like The Backstabber [another Blind Item where consensus said it was Reese Witherspoon], this actress also has tried to hold the title of the world’s sweetheart. Everyday though, our actress (Sandra Bullock) lives with a secret. A big secret. One that she (feels) if revealed would cause her to lose any future roles and would also make the public at large feel like they could never trust her. Lets call her Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock). For the past 20+ years our actress (Sandra Bullock) has been in the closet. That in of itself is not the biggest deal in the world, but it is the way she chooses to create this fiction around her which is probably the greatest acting job ever. Generally when it comes to the world of beards it is a very male dominated world with gay men finding women to act as beards. Our actress (Sandra Bullock) has become a master (poor choice of words) of the beard and has told friends she used Katharine Hepburn as her role model. Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) has always had that innocent look in movies. She tries to stay out of the tabloids and to never draw attention to herself except when it comes to one very important thing-men. Some of A list actors have been linked to Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock), but they never actually go out. Most of them A list actors and all of them supposedly wanting to date Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock). The truth is none of them have ever dated Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) but sure are happy to hang out with her (except Tate Donovan-he did date Sandra Bullock). They (she) keep her (their) secret safe while making it look like she (they) is desirable and wanted and all heterosexual (Sandra Bullock is heterosexual otherwise Jamie Jones would not be helping her). She also keeps their secrets. The first actor (Tate Donovan) who went along for the ride with Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) was supposed to be a long term thing. He is (not) an A lister and only shows up on television in cameos. Although these two were supposedly together for a year or more (they knew each other for 4 years), no one ever saw them out in public. She is not good in public with affection and men. Despite her Academy Award, she is not that good with men on the screen either. Most of her relationships on screen are not about long kisses and sex scenes. In fact, it is rare that she ever kisses a man on screen. Anyway, she and Actor #1 (Tate Donovan) had a thing until she found out about some things he was doing to other women (and men) that she found repulsive (Tate Donovan is a homosexual). He was setting them up and acting more like a pimp than an actor. Plus, he wanted a relationship that involved sex with a woman and Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) did not play that game so they split. Unlike her other bearded relationships, Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) never speaks to Actor #1 (Tate Donovan) because of his past actions. Actor #2 (Keanu Reeves) was second on the playlist after Actor #1. He is an A lister, but probably would never have achieved it without the help of Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) who showed her appreciation for his year of service by introducing him to people that took his career from a “hey, that guy is pretty good, to an automatic green light if this guy is on board.” The secret she keeps for him is that, despite the fact that women crave him, he does not reciprocate (Keanu Reeves is a homosexual and started out in Hollywood as a male prostitute). His longest term relationship was a struggle for him because he was always going back and forth between men and women and his B list actress girlfriend did not appreciate that (Keanu Reeves first girlfriend was killed). Actor #2 (Keanu Reeves) did (not) introduce Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) to someone who has become a fixture in her life. Actor #3 (Matthew McConaughey) is also A list and is perfectly happy to let the tabloids think that he has sex with Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) every time he is single. They don’t, but he (Matthew McConaughey) hates the tabloids anyway and feels like he is sticking it to them each time. They do really care for each other (not true) and when he is involved with someone th[e]y can’t hang out because then people might suspect they are just friends. It is only when they are both “single,” that he (Matthew McConaughey) can come over and the tabloids go crazy (go crazy, poor choice of words). In what is probably the best example of her acting skill, our actress (Sandra Bullock) even faked a marriage. The couple (Sandra Bullock and Jessie James) never had sex, but when he (Jesse James) began to stray and get caught, it had to end. She (Sandra Bullock) had to play the hurt wife, even though she didn’t care at all about the affairs, but the fact that she was going to have to end it and lose her perfect cover. [This part isn't true-At the present time, Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) just stays at home and does not have a few select, very long term companions that she (does not see) who pose as maids or assistants or whatever makes them innocuous to the paparazzi (this entire paragraph is being retracted as it simply was not true). Secret Keeper (Sandra Bullock) is probably the best ever at keeping a secret.] by: Sandra Bullock and Jamie Jones revised 03/23/2013

by Anonymousreply 5703/23/2013

[R23] Cool Breeze Over The Mountains is an extremely mysterious man (one of the most in Hollywood in fact). He's also rather handsome. Those two factors = lots of interest ;)

Saw the trailer for Generation Um. No comment on the film itself, but Mr. Reeves still looks good behind that facial scruff.

Honestly, it wouldn't surprise me if he was gay, but it wouldn't surprise me if he wasn't either - just very shy, maybe unsocial, or anything. Who knows?

by Anonymousreply 5803/23/2013

Oh my.

by Anonymousreply 5903/23/2013

Sandra Bullock has ALWAYS pinged for me...never had screen chemistry with men at all...not that that means anything because she is such an awful actress..

by Anonymousreply 6003/23/2013

Keanu was the star, not Sandra. Sandra did not make Matthew's career, he did it himself. Sandra was not a star before Speed, R57 and Keanu WAS the star of the film.

I don't know about Tate Donovan except they were supposedly together for much longer then a year. Sandra has also hung out with Donovan Leitch, a friend of Keanu's.

I do not believe Jessie and Sandra had a real marriage. Gossip was that Keanu offered Jessie a blow job as the wedding reception.

Jennifer was never Keanu's girlfriend, maybe his girl friend? Or maybe the girl who carried?

So r57, either the blind item writer is a dimwit or it was not about Sandra.

by Anonymousreply 6103/23/2013

Does KR like younger guys?

by Anonymousreply 6303/23/2013

I just know he likes guys.

by Anonymousreply 6403/25/2013

" Gossip was that Keanu offered Jessie a blow job as the wedding reception"

Where is this gossip? Link it!

by Anonymousreply 6503/25/2013

r57 Paragraphs are your friends. The more you use them, the more readable your post becomes.

by Anonymousreply 6603/25/2013

Beats me. I read it years ago about Keanu's offer to Jessie and it seems like it may have involved their chocolate fountain. If you are waiting for a link, you'll be waiting a long time. It was gossip.

by Anonymousreply 6703/25/2013

Keanu is around 50 and has never really been linked to anyone has he? I'm pretty sure that means he's gay.

by Anonymousreply 6803/25/2013

well if it's gossip, chances are high that it's not true.

by Anonymousreply 6903/25/2013

[quote]Keanu is around 50 and has never really been linked to anyone has he? I'm pretty sure that means he's gay.

Yeah, I think it's pretty obvious.

I wonder how big his cock is?

by Anonymousreply 7003/25/2013

Of course it means he's gay.

He is also very wealthy and he might as well come out of the closet.

by Anonymousreply 7103/26/2013

Why did Sandra Bullock shake up with Tate Donovan for at least three years...if he's gay and apparently he is gay. Did it take him awhile to figure it out? Then he was Jennifer Aniston's boyfriend, kind of odd.

I just couldn't find the Sandra thread.

by Anonymousreply 7204/07/2013

Totally believe Sandra is a lesbian. Same with Nicole Kidman. How the latter is sill getting jobs in movies is a well-shrouded mystery.

I think Geffen got Cruise into Risky Business. Told the director to not cast Craig Sheffer, but instead to cast "someone I'd like to fuck." It's very narcissistic and Hollywood to want to make your boy toy (or girl toy) into a movie star. Michelle Pfeiffer etc.

by Anonymousreply 7304/07/2013

Didn't Keanu have a baby with someone and the baby died?

Didn't know that Tate Donovan was gay. Is this confirmed or rumored. I always thought he was cute, until he smiled. Ugly bared gums when smiles.

He dated Jen A for a long time, right? Were they bearding for each other? I mean, Jen was getting pretty big after the first season of Friends. Tate appeared on friends pretty far into the series, at which time Jen A was the biggest star of the show. What benefit would she have had for bearding Tate? Seems like it should have been a real relationship, because no real benefit to her as he is a non-issue career wise. And she was riding high as America's favorite Friend.

by Anonymousreply 7404/07/2013

R57, I think Ryan Gosling is the one who Sandra Bullock helped elevate. He goes back and forth between guys and girls.

by Anonymousreply 7504/07/2013

And Ryan Reynolds for the guy who hates the tabloids. McBongo may be the one who was acting as a pimp. It's a horribly written blind item.

by Anonymousreply 7604/07/2013

[quote]Keanu is around 50 and has never really been linked to anyone has he? I'm pretty sure that means he's gay.

He had a girlfriend that died (this was a year after she gave birth to their stillborn baby). He was rumored to be dating Charlize Theron at one point. Sandra Bullock has denied dating though said they are great friends. But other than that, no I've never heard of Keanu seriously dating a woman.

by Anonymousreply 7704/07/2013

When Gay Marriage becomes legal, Keanu will marry his motorcycle.

by Anonymousreply 7804/07/2013

As you can plainly see, Keanu never had a baby, word was he never wanted a baby.

A 48 year old, rich movie star who never has a girlfriend, YOU explain it.

I did know Tate was gay, heard rumors but I read something this evening that made me believe those rumors. You know everyone doesn't keep their mouth shut about a hook up.

Perhaps Aniston did not have a boyfriend, did not feel like having a boyfriend and decided to just have her manager arrange something for her? I think it's pretty normal in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 7904/07/2013

Like Julia Roberts and Benjamin Bratt? How awkward to beard for a mega star. It seems like prostitution.

by Anonymousreply 8004/07/2013

Don't know if he's gay, but he sure does have a booze problem.

by Anonymousreply 8104/07/2013

Keanu had an affair with his female co-star in Matrix.

Keanu is married to drugs. He's into dope and who knows what else. That's what I heard a long time ago, not sure if he's clean now...

by Anonymousreply 8204/07/2013

[quote]He had a girlfriend that died (this was a year after she gave birth to their stillborn baby). He was rumored to be dating Charlize Theron at one point. Sandra Bullock has denied dating though said they are great friends. But other than that, no I've never heard of Keanu seriously dating a woman.

O RLY?

by Anonymousreply 8304/07/2013

I posted on a thread about Keanu about a female friend of mine who swears they dated for awhile. He as a huge heroin addict, so was my friend. I don't think she made it up but maybe she did. I believe it though.

by Anonymousreply 8504/07/2013

Saw KR a couple years ago in L.A. and thought he looked more handsome in person than on film. He was dressed similar style to the pics with friends posted here long coat and muffler. I had never followed his films much and was surprised that he is very tall. Hot man.

by Anonymousreply 8604/07/2013

Is he even considered A-list anymore? He hasn't had a hit in years.

Also, is it true he smells like cigarettes and piss from not bathing much? I could believe that since he looks so unkempt.

by Anonymousreply 8704/07/2013

I wonder how Alex Winter is doing.

by Anonymousreply 8804/07/2013

How could you be SO FUCKING STUPID! The man is gay...he had an affair with Geffen, he had an affair with Van Sant, River Phoenix was maddley in love with him. He NEVER has a girlfriend and he is rich and handsome. He was beautiful when he was young and probably had by every man in the Velvet Mafia.

I know it's been 20 years but shit! You should know something.

Yes, he had a problem with heroin, same as his Dad and most of his friends.

by Anonymousreply 8904/07/2013

R[61] where has it been gossiped that Keanu offered Jesse James a blowjob, you fool. Like Keanu, if he were gay, would stoop so low to offer the bridgegroom a bj.

His fuck buddy Jennifer styme did carry his baby but it was stillborn. He didnt' go through the funeral of the baby and all the shit along with it just to put up a front of heterosexuality.

by Anonymousreply 9104/07/2013

R[89] chill out, you're gonna have a stroke. River may have had a crush on him doesn't make it a two way thing. He may be fucking women who are not in the business. He may be asexual but you don't need to go off the cliff.

by Anonymousreply 9204/07/2013

R93, it's the drugs.

by Anonymousreply 9404/07/2013

Hollywood is a weird place. Very insulated and tough for movie actors, especially if you are over 40. Maybe he doesn't want to play with the studios anymore? It's not an accident that Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp live overseas. They can barely handle their fame and the repeated pressure of supporting a big budget movie. Will Smith and Tom Cruise are CO$. Focused on bottom line only. RDJ needs a sobriety monitor. Clooney is the most artistic and assured? Streep is strictly an actor for hire and puts family first. Julia Roberts gave up big roles. Sandra Bullock has confidence, but for how long?

by Anonymousreply 9504/07/2013

Does he even still act?

by Anonymousreply 9604/07/2013

Who is Jamie Jones at R57?

by Anonymousreply 9704/07/2013

I always thought he was just shy/awkward. He seems more asexual to me than anything else. I can see him being more about the drugs than the career, after all if you're not that comfortable in public and you've made enough money for several lifetimes why would you bother putting yourself through it just to earn a few more bucks?

He's never seemed like a fame whore and seems to be happier out of the spotlight, I don't presume to know anything about his preferences, just guessing on my part.

by Anonymousreply 9804/07/2013

My ex, a raging heroin addict for the last twenty years, was working as a bouncer at an East Village club while Keanu was touring with Dogstar and the tour manager or someone demanded he score for them, pleading, "Keanu's fiending!!!" My ex refused simply out of spite and his disdain for celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 9904/08/2013

Is it possible to be a raging heroin addict for 20 years? Wouldn't you die a long time ago?

by Anonymousreply 10004/08/2013

No, r100 you wouldn't.

by Anonymousreply 10104/08/2013

No r100, not if you have the money. I mentioned this in regards to Keith Richards on another board. The reason people die from it is because of the risky and dangerous lifestyle and the impure and too pure drugs. I imagine if you have the money and always get your shit from the same person and can trust it, there's no reason to not be able to do it for years. He's not hooking for weird dudes and living a transient life so he should be fine.

by Anonymousreply 10204/08/2013

Addicts do recover.

by Anonymousreply 10304/08/2013

R102 OK then. I know nothing about it but I just assumed the drug itself physically ravaged you as well.

by Anonymousreply 10404/08/2013

Pre-cell phones, he'd hang out at record stores in LA wearing his motorcycle helmet perched on top his head like an alien. Seemed in on the ridiculous aspect of fame and a nice guy. He still looks great - he just needs to keep fit and wind up in the right sci fi vehicle. He's rich, so why hurry? Would YOU want to be in a shitty GI Joe movie just to stay visible?

by Anonymousreply 10504/08/2013

Alex Winter is doing just fine making videos, short movies, and full length movies, all behind the scenes.

Keanu Reeves is worth $350 million.

by Anonymousreply 10604/08/2013

The man is not asexual. Why are you so very afraid of the truth, R98? Keanu is not really shy and if he was feeling shy he would take whatever drug he needed, to get over it. He's secretive and why is he secretive? Because the man is gay and his people were desperate to make whatever money they could make off him. He's gay and been in the glass closet. Asexual? Sometimes I wonder if THAT condition even exist. It does not exist in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 10704/08/2013

R107. Are you off your meds again? I say I someone strikes me as being asexual and you go off on a tangent about being afraid - of what? WTF are you talking about?

That is how he seems to me, as I said I'm not in a position that I know the guy so anything I say is a guess. Someone having a different viewpoint than you doesn't mean they are afraid of any imaginary bogeyman or are in denial, it just means they have a different viewpoint. Get over yourself. Not everyone is gay, some people are asexual, some people don't see things the same way you do.

by Anonymousreply 10804/08/2013

R100, he has died several times...but keeps coming back! Aside from the constipation, minor liver and brain damage, collapsed veins and the addiction itself, heroin addicts stay in much better shape than addicts of anything else I can think of.

by Anonymousreply 10904/08/2013

Asexual my ass.

by Anonymousreply 11004/08/2013

just cuz YOU never met any asexuals, doesn't mean they don't exist. I mean WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU? A intolerant troll who can't deal w/opposing opinions.

by Anonymousreply 11204/08/2013

Because, I find it hard to believe that, that is your REAL opinion.

Have you ever met him? Are you asexual? Are you transsexual?

by Anonymousreply 11304/08/2013

I don't like to presume shit, because I am so often incorrect. But I have a strong sense that none of you guys in the last 25 posts or so who are debating: 1. regular use of heroin 2. isolating oneself 3. asexuality v homo/hetero/bi have a lot of first hand knowledge of what you are discussing, yes?

Well I do. First point- As no less than the venerable Dr. Drew recently said on his HLN show, "heroin usage is far less damaging to the body than alcohol usage. The death and danger is due to the a lifestyle of getting money, copping dope and living in virtual squalor which leads to death. If you have the ability to live life by Heroin Concierge, and you own your home, car and health coverage, you're pretty safe. When you are in love with Lady H, you don't WANT or crave anyone else. EVER. When you and the Lady are together^^, you tend to enjoy and seek the cool isolation from the madding crowd. I don't answer phones or doors or family members.

So, while I don't know Keanu personally, I would not be surprised in the least if he were asexual now. I feel pretty much the same myself, and that couldn't be further from the former me. It happens.

by Anonymousreply 11404/08/2013

Is he really worth hundreds of million? If so, he really no longer has to work the rest of his life...

by Anonymousreply 11504/08/2013

He's 48. What would he do? It's not as if he's going to get married and raise a pack of children. He's probably like most people, he needs to work.

by Anonymousreply 11604/08/2013

Anthony Keidis has his love of dope and is on and off the wagon but in his memoir, he seemed to never stop wanting the company of a woman.

Another situation, Burroughs...had to have his dope, had to have his boys.

by Anonymousreply 11704/08/2013

for a lot of people Drug/Alcohol addiction kills the sex drive, especially long term abuse. May not be that way for all, but it is pretty common.

by Anonymousreply 11804/10/2013

r118 is right. My ex and I subsisted on vicodin and dilaudid for a long time. We didn't have sex for at least a year. Smack kills your libido.

by Anonymousreply 11904/10/2013

You guys would rather think of Keanu as an impotent druggy, instead of thinking of him as a healthy gay man?

by Anonymousreply 12004/10/2013

R120. I don't know why other people's views of an actor none of us knows is so important to you but this obsession isn't healthy.

Other people don't share your view. How is that so hard to comprehend? I'd get out more if I were you.

by Anonymousreply 12104/10/2013

If you know anything about Hollywood history, you know that Keanu is a gay man.

Ehrenstein doesn't agree but Ehrenstein has certain favorites who he likes to keep in the closet, I'm not sure why.

by Anonymousreply 12204/10/2013

R120

I wasn't making a statement about KR's sexual orientation, I was just agreeing with a previous poster who said that addictions often kill the sex drive. I don't care who KR fucks, sucks or loves, nor do I have any personal reliable info that he is a user. I am just saying that IF he is addicted to Heroin or whatever, Gay or Straight or somewhere in between, It is quite possible that he, like many addicts may not have a strong sex drive. I realize there are addicts that are very sexual, but in reality, biochemically, the drugs eventually hinder the libido. In the beginning they may help it as inhibitions are lost, but after years of addiction, sex is usually not on their minds, and often time is physiologically difficult as these drugs have an inhibitory effect on sexual response.

Long term addicts that remain sexual are often sexual as a pay for play thing, not because they desire sex.

by Anonymousreply 12304/10/2013

If anyone doubts the effect of long term dope usage on ones sex life, please watch "Drugstore Cowboy" with Matt Dillon and Kelly Lynch. It was ironically directed by Gus Zan Sant, who is rumored to be the cause of Keanu's deep dive into H use while filming :My Own Private Idaho".

We all know that film had a pretty nasty effect on River Phoenix, who was allegedly in love with KR.

by Anonymousreply 12404/11/2013

Rodney Harvey was also a lead on My Own Private Idaho and he also died of a heroin overdose. Van Sant said he had no knowledge of a heroin problem among his actors. After Idaho, Keanu was shooting Bogus Journey and the set was closed down for a few days because Keanu had an abscess in his arm.

Keanu had his drug problems but who knows if they are ongoing?

Still, Keanu had an affair with Geffen and Van Sant and what's odd is no one in Hollywood suspected that Van Sant had an affair with Keanu, not River.

I'm also curious, wondering if Keanu had an affair with Ron Nyswaner...an Oscar nominated writer (Philadelphia and Painted Vail) who directed Keanu in his film, Prince of Pennsylvania?

by Anonymousreply 12504/11/2013

Keanu Reeves, again.

by Anonymousreply 12604/12/2013

At least MPC manages to speak the truth every now and then.

I'm kind of partial to the truth.

by Anonymousreply 12804/12/2013

Similar to R86, I've seen him in my neighborhood (the hills) a few times. It was always in front of a house I would walk my dogs by. I'm positive that the guys who live there are gay but I don't know them. And yes, I too thought he was far, far better looking in person than in films. And yes, he was very tall.

by Anonymousreply 12904/12/2013

[quote] At least MPC manages to speak the truth every now and then. I'm kind of partial to the truth.

It's not his snarkiness I object to. It's some of the less savory things he's been accused of I find appaling.

by Anonymousreply 13004/12/2013

?

by Anonymousreply 13104/14/2013

The Reeves Clan.

It's odd that George Clooney did the film about the Hawaiian Family, instead of Keanu.

by Anonymousreply 13204/21/2013

Have Keanu and Tiger broken up?

I thought that maybe Keanu had found love at last.

by Anonymousreply 13304/23/2013

Thank you for that link, R132. Interesting stuff. I totally agree with you about The Descendants.

by Anonymousreply 13404/23/2013

My questions kind of start with Sam's stepfather. And then Paul Aaron...a supposed live-in with Keanu's Mom and friend of Gallin and Geffen. Keanu had influential friends when he moved to Hollywood but of course, that was all played down.

Anyway, I know there is an interesting story there somewhere and I'm sure Keanu will never write it.

by Anonymousreply 13504/24/2013

I can swim - Keanu?

by Anonymousreply 13604/24/2013

He can swim.

by Anonymousreply 13704/26/2013

R134, it looks like he forgot to zip his fy in that second shot - the solo one!

by Anonymousreply 13804/26/2013

I think he was zipped, his pants were a little tight.

by Anonymousreply 13904/26/2013

Can someone please get this man a haircut and some teeth whitening???

by Anonymousreply 14005/06/2013

This is cute, and she touches on the gay rumors.

Mom Matrix

My mom hadn't seen (or heard of) the Wachowski's classic sci-fi film The Matrix. We watched the entire movie together and right after she told me what it was all about. She follows the white rabbit down some... tangents.

by Anonymousreply 14205/06/2013

Drunk or H?

by Anonymousreply 14305/17/2013

Nice picture of Keanu and Tiger Hu Chen.

Keanu has been working out. I don't like big muscles.

by Anonymousreply 14405/31/2013

R144 That pic is from 2 months ago.

by Anonymousreply 14505/31/2013

No I don't think so, because Keanu is seldom shaved. The fact that he is doing promotions for Man of Tai Chi and supposedly Tiger is in LA now, I think it was within the last week. Of course if you have inside information...?

Whatever it's a nice picture of them.

by Anonymousreply 14605/31/2013

R146 Read the date when it was posted, honey.

by Anonymousreply 14705/31/2013

It was posted today. If it says March, it was a mistake. It was just posted today.

by Anonymousreply 14805/31/2013

by Anonymousreply 14906/01/2013

Keanu fans say THAT picture of Keanu and Tiger was photo shopped. That Tiger wasn't actually holding Keanu's arm, he was really giving a thumbs up.

"If two men stand that close together, they must be gay!"

Keanu fans are like that, they don't want Keanu to give the appearance of being gay.

by Anonymousreply 15006/01/2013

oh please, there is nothing gay about that photo.

Why do people think there's something between them?

by Anonymousreply 15106/01/2013

There is nothing gay about it but Keanu's fans are homophobic to the extreme.

by Anonymousreply 15206/01/2013

Keanu had a horrible heroin problem during the filming of Bogus Journey in 1992. He left for rehab and relapsed at least once during shooting.

This is why, if you watch the movie, you'll notice he isn't in it as much as his co-star Alex Winter.

by Anonymousreply 15306/27/2013

he was dead in Bogus Journey, that is why he wasn`t too much in it

by Anonymousreply 15406/27/2013

R21 who else has creepy Dennis Cooper fucked? I know he wanted to fuck Leo DiCraprio or at least rim his ass.

by Anonymousreply 15506/27/2013

Woah! I'm like Keanu!

by Anonymousreply 15606/27/2013

Keanu didn't do enough gay roles for my liking. This pre-Hollywood one looks interesting though.

by Anonymousreply 15706/27/2013

Bogus Journey was filmed in 1990, after Idaho. Yes, Keanu got cotton arm and production was shut down for a few days.

Keanu was very into drugs and I believe Cooper and Keith Mayerson became very friendly with Keanu, as did their friend Stephen Prina who taught a class on Keanu films.

Keith Mayerson has painted something like a hundred paintings of Keanu.

by Anonymousreply 15806/28/2013

This is one of Mayerson's paintings.

by Anonymousreply 15906/28/2013

The director of Wolfboy said Keanu and hustlers were the only people who auditioned for the role. Keanu had worked with the other young man, a Canadian actor. I think his name is Carl Marotti...or something like that.

by Anonymousreply 16006/28/2013

Some say Keanu has bought some of his paintings.

by Anonymousreply 16106/28/2013

LOL R158 I remember reading an interview by Dennis Cooper where Cooper said how he was/is addicted to crystal meth and how it basically makes you go without sleep for days or weeks at a time and Keanu said, something like "OMG that's so cool I want to try meth!" but he's probably already used it.

by Anonymousreply 16206/28/2013

Yes, I think Keanu said, Yum! When talking about speed.

I believe Keanu did a lot of speedballing and I would not be surprised if he spent time with, Dan Ackroyd and Danny Sugarman (The Doors) while indulging.

by Anonymousreply 16306/28/2013

Does Dan Ackroyd enjoy coke/heroin R163?

by Anonymousreply 16406/28/2013

There is a longer HD trailer of Man of Tai Chi on You Tube. Keanu looks stunningly gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 16506/28/2013

When he was younger, I believe he enjoyed coke and so did Danny DeVito.

by Anonymousreply 16606/28/2013

I want to see Tia Chi man and I want to see it now.

by Anonymousreply 16706/29/2013

Which Hollyweird actor or politicians did not R166? Carrie Fisher said that the actors and politicians that did not use cocaine were in a tiny minority compared to the huge number who did and used it regularly or are addicts to it.

by Anonymousreply 16806/29/2013

He looks pretty good in China. This was yesterday.

by Anonymousreply 16907/05/2013

He looks weird. His hiar looks fake. Why is he wearing suspenders? Is he Garrison Keiller? I want to see Tia Chi Man too, but I have a feeling it's going straight to DVD in the states.

by Anonymousreply 17007/05/2013

Supposedly released around TIFF, in the fall.

by Anonymousreply 17107/06/2013

His new movie "Man of Tai Chi" is a complete flop in China...which basically means it will be a flop in the rest of the world.

by Anonymousreply 17207/08/2013

I don't know if that's true (about MoTC) but I wonder why it is that the critics hate Keanu worse then they hate Charlie Sheen or Mel Gibson?

Charlie and Mel are odious and please don't tell me Charlie is a much greater actor then Keanu.

No matter what kind of great performance Keanu gives, the critics say "wooden". I don't believe they even bother to watch his films. His performances are not ALL wooden. I've seen other emotionless actors and the critics come all over themselves, writing about their performances. These actors are no better or worse then Keanu. WHY SO MUCH KEANU HATE?

I just want to hear the truth.

by Anonymousreply 17307/09/2013

I think it's because he's obviously hiding something, while the others kind of let it all hang out. Keanu is uptight beyond belief. He probably has two sticks up his ass most days.

by Anonymousreply 17407/10/2013

I think he's hiding a lot. That is probably the reason he's always had to medicate. I used to feel sorry for him, because he had to stay in the closet but at this age, I think he could come out.

by Anonymousreply 17507/10/2013

He turns 50 next year, he's already got tones of money from his heyday, and his career isn't exactly hot these days, so WTF does he still care what people think?

by Anonymousreply 17607/10/2013

*tons

by Anonymousreply 17707/10/2013

Keanu is a major closet queen but so is Jim Carrey.

by Anonymousreply 17807/11/2013

You really think Jim Carey is gay? That's the first I've heard of it.

by Anonymousreply 17907/11/2013

Read this and thought it was funny.

"BTW, Lola, I've got a great story about Keanu since you're a fan. An attorney who was working for our firm at the time went to dinner with a date and another couple. I guess the Matrix or a sequel had just come out, and the subject of Keanu Reeves came up. One of the people at the table mentioned the rumor that KR was gay, and the attorney piped up and said, "Oh, he's definitely gay," or words to that effect. Now part of what makes this story so funny is that this attorney had one of those deep booming voices that can easily be heard for quite a distance, without the person even trying to project. So the attorney's date, who was sitting across from him, says, "No, I don't think he's gay." The attorney, of course, replies, "No, I'm sure of it. He's definitely gay." Again his date says, "No, I really don't think he is," this time pointing behind the attorney. He turns around and sure enough, there's Keanu sitting at the next table right behind him, across from a woman. I still chuckle when I think how the attorney's face must have looked! :D"

by Anonymousreply 18007/22/2013

Keanu seems to really care for Tiger.

by Anonymousreply 18107/24/2013

Trailer for 47 Ronin is finally out.

Release date Christmas 2013.

by Anonymousreply 18207/24/2013

Here is the trailer.

The trailer is beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 18307/26/2013

It makes me sad that Keanu is starting to lose his looks. I know he's almost 50 so it was bound to happen eventually, but still, I thought he'd be able to keep looking good. Maybe if he lost a few pounds and got a haircut it would help.

by Anonymousreply 18407/26/2013

There are many positive comments about the trailer on YouTube. People seem to like the fantasy element. But it's going to take a lot of box office to break even. I hope it does well Keanu deserves it.

I'm sure he will be in top forr by winter when the press starts.

by Anonymousreply 18507/26/2013

His boyfriend said he was ill and was having a serious problem with edema. I'm not sure what the problem is, maybe he needed to take steroids?

by Anonymousreply 18607/26/2013

please elaborate r186

by Anonymousreply 18707/27/2013

Someone had mentioned a liver problem but a fan said Keanu has trouble with his knees, so she thought, cortisone.

by Anonymousreply 18807/27/2013

Keanu is getting in shape. He's handsome at any weight.

by Anonymousreply 18907/28/2013

No one but a fool would think he looks attractive with that ugly facial hair. That he doesn't realize that every man doesn't get a GOOD beard, is annoying.

by Anonymousreply 19007/28/2013

How did Geffen get away with saying that he had never laid eyes on Keanu? Everyone in Hollywood must have known that was a huge lie.

by Anonymousreply 19108/15/2013

?

by Anonymousreply 19208/15/2013

Does he try to be the biggest dork in Hollywood? I think, yes.

by Anonymousreply 19308/23/2013

He should be the new batman. He was robbed.

by Anonymousreply 19408/23/2013

He's too old for that.

by Anonymousreply 19508/23/2013

Tiger and Keanu in Austin.

by Anonymousreply 19609/22/2013

Kenau looks hot again in that picture

by Anonymousreply 19709/22/2013

New boyfriend?

by Anonymousreply 19810/06/2013

I really think Keanu is devoted to Tiger.

by Anonymousreply 19910/09/2013

I like this picture.

by Anonymousreply 20010/10/2013

Keanu was supposed to start a movie this week in NYC called John Wick but now it's not happening. It was a big action movie. I wonder if it's because they couldn't get insurance because of Keanu's health.

by Anonymousreply 20110/10/2013

As far as I know it's shooting.

by Anonymousreply 20210/10/2013

Keanu going to be on jimmy Fallon tonite. FYI.

by Anonymousreply 20310/12/2013

yes, i'm watching NOW!!!

by Anonymousreply 20410/12/2013

He looks slim and he's wearing a wedding ring!!!!

by Anonymousreply 20510/12/2013

He looks hot. Was he wearing a ring? Didn't notice. Screen cap verification needed please.

Benedict cumbunch up next.

by Anonymousreply 20610/12/2013

I think he got botox on his forehead. He was wearing a wide silver band on his wedding finger. It was quite obvious because he was waving his hands about while talking.

He will never go bald that's for sure, he has nice hair.

by Anonymousreply 20710/12/2013

Did he marry a plain school teacher? I always figured he would marry out of the spotlight.

Of course, it could be a prop from the new movie he's filming in ny and forgot to take off.

by Anonymousreply 20810/12/2013

If he married, he married Tiger but in reality, the wedding ring is a prop from the film he is shooting.

Cumberbatch was the star of Jimmy's show last night.

by Anonymousreply 20910/12/2013

Ardith needs to weigh in on this.

by Anonymousreply 21010/12/2013

David Geffen on his American Master PBS special --made David seem sweet and innocent like a lamb! His true and only love was Cher ! No way would he coax innocent young men into the bedroom and promise them fame and riches!

by Anonymousreply 21110/12/2013

I don't think David had to do a lot of coaxing, where Keanu was concerned, in fact I doubt if David was his first from the Velvet Mafia (and yes, I think it did exist).

by Anonymousreply 21210/12/2013

If you want to ask Keanu questions you can at Reddit.

by Anonymousreply 21310/17/2013

Keanu's face looks odd. I agree about the botox. Bendick Cumabunch was very funny.

by Anonymousreply 21410/17/2013

Keanu has put his career in the hands of idiots. People who are so stupid and whacked that they will turn him into another Jean Claude Van Damm, within the year. It's pitiful. I can't understand what has happened or why.

by Anonymousreply 21510/17/2013

He should probably campaign to play Dr. Strange for Marvel

by Anonymousreply 21610/17/2013

He is different but I'm sure there is an explanation, maybe 25 years of serious drug use?

by Anonymousreply 21710/17/2013

R1 ask where Sandy Gallin fit into 'this.

In 1997, Gallin was sued by two former employees alleging sexual harassment. The lawsuit alleged Gallin asked them to coordinate sexual visits with young men, as well as to offer their sexual services to potential clients to secure relationships."

It seems to me that Keanu was introduced to Gallin when he was pretty young. Introduced by Paul Aaron, Keanu's mother's supposed second husband.

by Anonymousreply 21910/30/2013

by Anonymousreply 22010/30/2013

His film opened to lackluster reviews and not much advertising!

by Anonymousreply 22111/02/2013

x

by Anonymousreply 22211/02/2013

I think Keanu made the film for his boyfriend, Tiger. I also think Keanu was using the film to express his own hatred for certain people in Hollywood. Maybe the same people that Corey Feldman hates?

by Anonymousreply 22311/02/2013

The original Mrs. Patrick Campbell was a famed English stage actress who I believe passed away in 1940. (1865-1940)

by Anonymousreply 22411/03/2013

Has anyone here actually seen the film?

by Anonymousreply 22511/03/2013

The film was in theaters over the weekend and on VOD but unfortunately, it hasn't made it's money back.

If 47 Ronin is not a big hit, is Keanu's career over?

by Anonymousreply 22611/06/2013

I think Keanu is really into production right now so probably doesnt care.

Read the reddit interview and he says is free time is working on stuff for his production company. Liked that he enjoys the Olympics. Read a few years ago that he's a fan of survivor.

by Anonymousreply 22711/06/2013

Keanu such a controversial guy! He likes the Olympics! So exciting.

Wish he liked to make good movies.

by Anonymousreply 22811/06/2013

He had a friend on Survivor a few years ago, some guy who was hot for his adopted son.

by Anonymousreply 22911/06/2013

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 06, 2013Blind Items Revealed April 15, 2008

Some of my favorite blind items have come from the accountant and in honor of it being tax day here in the US, I give you the best one he has given me so far for this year. There are plenty more, but this is the best. The very best. It is actually one of the best of all time as far as jaw dropping goes.

This A list actor. 95% of the time film. Single and allegedly never married. This is the first year he used this accountant and when he was reviewing the forms he noticed that he was listed as single on the tax forms. Our actor then proceeded to tell the accountant that the actor has been married for many years. The fact that he has only seen his foreign wife once in the interim did not change the fact that he was married. Our actor apparently does send money sometimes to his wife, but apparently does so in his corporate name. The accountant got the feeling that the wife actually has no idea who she is actually married to. Our actor meanwhile loves the deduction that comes with being married. It apparently is the one thing he really enjoys about being married. He also uses it as an excuse when a woman tries to pressure him into marriage. He explains to prospective future brides that although he would love to get married to them he is unfortunately already married and the process for divorce will take a year or two. In the meantime why not just live together or be girlfriend and boyfriend. Invariably the relationship dies out before the divorce becomes final. The actor never starts the paperwork and has never been challenged by the IRS about being married. They must not read the tabloids.

Keanu Reeves

by Anonymousreply 23011/07/2013

June 7, 2012

These two were in a movie together. They were actually even a couple for a bit. He used to be A list and has only ever done movies. He does not do much now. He spends a lot of his time doing nothing except watching his former co-star and flame. She is a movie actress but is not above doing television for the right part at the right time. Not her usual though. She has no idea he ex actually stalks her. She knows that he seems to show up at odd places and events halfway across the world but he always says he is working. He lives for the moments when they run into each other away from LA because that is the one time she will sometimes let her guard down and let him close to her again. back in the day he scared her. Scared her very badly. Too intense. Too controlling. Not anything like he appears in reality or even in his roles. Confrontational and would not back down. It was too much. She thinks he has change, but he hasn't. He makes sure to always be acting his best when she is around. The last few people he has dated have almost been her twin. One of them had the wrong hair color and he made her color it to match. Everyone who knows him assumes he managed to chase away her last boyfriend who almost married her. He lived to break them up and worked and work and worked at it. Our actor thinks that he can get her back despite what happened in the past. Despite the fact that when he touches her now she still looks like she is freaked out. She has told her friends and our actor that she would never take him back. He keeps trying though. Watching and following.

Keanu Reeves

by Anonymousreply 23111/07/2013

Kind of hard to believe because Keanu does not like girls. He does not live with girls and he does not fuck girls.

Use a woman for the tax write off? Possibly but why would she never ask for a divorce and get part of that $300 million? Is she in a nursing home...in a coma?

by Anonymousreply 23211/07/2013

My question is why are these being revealed right now? ( The popular answer is it's Charlize he is stalking/obsessed with.) Is 47 Ronin supposed to be that big of a movie that him being alone on red carpets for promotions will be a problem? Savvy PR? I don't know. Thoughts?

by Anonymousreply 23311/07/2013

The guy was amazingly goodlooking in the 90's. Phwoaaar! Now he looks like a slobby stripclub owner.

by Anonymousreply 23411/07/2013

Considering the Amanda DeCadenet connection maybe this isn't so odd, but he's aging in a way that reminds me of John Taylor of Duran Duran.

by Anonymousreply 23511/07/2013

I'm thinking big whore...not that there is anything wrong with that.

by Anonymousreply 23611/07/2013

He's a gay man and that is exactly why he never has a girlfriend. He has boyfriends.

Geffen and Van Sant were two of his boyfriends but they were simply being used.

by Anonymousreply 23711/07/2013

r230 was revealed yesterday. r231 was revealed on 9/25/2013. The dates in the posts are when the blinds were originally posted. It just seems odd that these were revealed recently. Especially the second one. Maybe it's just me though.

by Anonymousreply 23811/07/2013

Reeves has a big movie coming out Christmas Day. No one has a clue about how it will open.

by Anonymousreply 23911/08/2013

[R232]

Divorce laws vary from country to country, she wouldn't automatically get half. There could also be a pre-nup and or post-nups. If he's giving her money she might just not want to fuck up a good thing.

It could also be total bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 24011/08/2013

I call bullshit.

Keanu has always had a glass closet and doesn't bother to beard.

by Anonymousreply 24111/08/2013

He even had a picture taken of him in a glass closet and his fans still didn't catch on.

He never has to date anyone, his straight male fans don't care and his female fans just think he is waiting for them. It works out.

by Anonymousreply 24211/08/2013

Calling Tom Cruise "Tammy" stopped being funny a long time ago. Please upgrade your snarking a bit. Thanks.

by Anonymousreply 24311/08/2013

r241 I agree, which is why I was questioning the two reveals recently. Is there a story about to drop? Compromising photos? I agree they are bullshit, but I am questioning the reason behind them being revealed right now. Stalking a former co-star (female) while secretly being married to another woman. I smell a rat...

by Anonymousreply 24511/08/2013

Well R245, as Perez Hilton and others have discovered, it's more lucrative to in celebs than to out them.

by Anonymousreply 24611/08/2013

Exactly, Perez does a very nice job of keeping stars in the closet and I think he's probably done very well financially.

by Anonymousreply 24711/08/2013

r246 Ah yes, that makes sense. r247 I think he does well financially too now that you mention it.

by Anonymousreply 24811/08/2013

The stupid asshole at r244 won't admit the truth. Reeves never wanted that baby, the baby that was never born. He never ever even mentioned Jennifer Syme...she was never his girlfriend. Reeves doesn't have girlfriends.

by Anonymousreply 24912/15/2013

Is Kenau doing publicity this week?

by Anonymousreply 25012/15/2013

He dated a female friend of a friend long time ago. Gave her herpes, too.

I know you won't believe me, but I'm telling you the truth.

He could still be bi or gay.

by Anonymousreply 25112/15/2013

R251, so sorry to hear abt ur friend's STD situation, did she at least get $ from him?

I think he could be bi. The only story I have of him is that I was once in a bar with him but I never even knew it, it was in the east village and my friends told me that he saw Keanu there with a girl drinking. The girl told my friend not to bother keanu. My friend only told me after Keanu and the girl left. this is at least a decade ago when Keanu used to hang out in the east village, probably trying to score drugs...who knows?

by Anonymousreply 25212/16/2013

those blind items are ridiculous.

i believe [251]. i worked record retail in the 90's and caught the dogband he was in. free tickets radio promo stuff... and his vibe was straight, imo. a serious flirt and VERY practiced stoner thing. he did smell horrible but he was soaked thru with sweat.

fwiw, i have had several "run-ins" with that Amanda whoever by way of the strokes. only a straight man with no self-esteem would keep her company. the average homo man has better taste in hags and she's way too blinded by her own ambitions to beard.

again, just one straight women's opinion

by Anonymousreply 25312/16/2013

One thing I know for sure Amanda tried like hell to beard for Keanu, he wasn't interested. I'm pretty sure she beards for her husband.

Keanu is gay.

by Anonymousreply 25412/16/2013

You sound so certain. Has he talked to you about it. I could believe he had and was had by by men. Lotsa people try it on. I haven't followed him much,films or private life, but from what i saw he seems like every other guy in a band. Goofy,awkward looking for a night cap.and his tasteis typically frat guy. Most gay men would have gagged at the ones he was chatting up.

by Anonymousreply 25512/16/2013

I wasn't born yesterday. Straight men love women. Keanu is a handsome, wealthy man, who never has a woman. An intelligent person with wisdom, knows it is because he is a happy, gay man.

by Anonymousreply 25612/16/2013

"straight men love women"

This would explain why he was flirting with them, no? It's weird that you sound so sure of it. Like you caught him with a man or something. He maybe bi but Reeves was definitely checking out and flirting with the ladies that night. Like you, I wasn't born yesterday and I can tell when a man is checking out/chatting up a woman. AND the type of women he was chatting up are not the type gay men hang with/beard with etc.

You seem invested in Reeves being gay and having him paired up with that stunt guy. What's your play here?

by Anonymousreply 25712/16/2013

Hey y'alls, Beyoncé's new release is out and its red hot. It full o da swag, y'alls. She done sold 90 million copies in just two days time. She the icon of our time. Download it now on iTunes, y'alls.Hey y'alls, Beyoncé's new release is out and its red hot. It full o da swag, y'alls. She done sold 90 million copies in just two days time. She the icon of our time. Download it now on iTunes, y'alls.Hey y'alls, Beyoncé's new release is out and its red hot. It full o da swag, y'alls. She done sold 90 million copies in just two days time. She the icon of our time. Download it now on iTunes, y'alls.

by Anonymousreply 25812/16/2013

now that we know he has herpes (allegedly), who gives a shit? what a waste.

by Anonymousreply 25912/16/2013

I get sick of wadding through extremely transparent bullshit. When a handsome rich man never has girlfriends, it's because he does not like women. Period.

by Anonymousreply 26012/17/2013

It isn't that he never has girlfriends, it's just that he doesn't parade them for everyone to see. there are paparazzi pictures of him, during downtime (i.e. not promoting a film), where he is w/a woman. and they aren't the beards everyone expects (ADC)

no one here (especially here) knows what goes on in his personal life so it's silly to make assumptions.

by Anonymousreply 26112/17/2013

a while ago, someone posted on DL about how s/he(don't remember if poster was male or female)met a woman in rehab and they became friends, this lady told our DLer that she(not actress but worked in industry)dated Keanu and they were totally hooked on H at the time and they would put it up their asses, I don't remember how (but it was a unique method), i'm not a druggie so I don't know how it was done.

I totally believe that poster.

by Anonymousreply 26212/17/2013

If you drugged with him you were fuckable. Isn't that always the way?

by Anonymousreply 26312/17/2013

Keanu on the Colbert show this Wednesday. That should be priceless.

by Anonymousreply 26412/17/2013

I hope it will be funny.

by Anonymousreply 26512/17/2013

Keanu is a gay man. Straight men have girlfriends, not just girl friends.

You look pathetic, r261.

by Anonymousreply 26612/17/2013

Hey, gurls! Time ta celibrate! Quick update. Beyoncé's latest release is up to almost a million of copies sold in less then 3 days. Woo-hoo! Gurl workin' it, y'alls!

by Anonymousreply 26712/17/2013

Hey 267, go scratch your Beyonce sniffing ass. And what is this Hey Gurls shit, you down low shop girl queen?

by Anonymousreply 26912/18/2013

My fixation comes from wanting to hear the truth and I'm completely sick of the really obvious bullshit.

He's a gay man, THAT is the truth.

If he wants to stay in the closet, he can get himself a pretend girlfriend, like George or Leo. But he won't extend himself, instead, he has a person like you, r268.

by Anonymousreply 27012/18/2013

Colbert Report

by Anonymousreply 27112/19/2013

The

by Anonymousreply 27212/19/2013

I can't download what did he say?

by Anonymousreply 27312/19/2013

He was great, charming, reserved and elegant. and he looked beautiful.

by Anonymousreply 27412/19/2013

He said "no comment" when Colbert ask if he had to sleep with the director, to get the part in MAN OF TAI CHI?

by Anonymousreply 27512/19/2013

He was wearing a huge ring on his wedding finger. Looks to be a different one from the ring that he wore on Fallon that some were saying was a prop for his new movie that he's currently shooting. Now some website is saying that he has secretly married. Hmmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 27612/19/2013

He was making a joke. He WAS the director!

by Anonymousreply 27712/19/2013

c'mon y'all, who cares? He ain't that cute no more and he's got herpes (allegedly)!

by Anonymousreply 27812/19/2013

He's not the beauty he was in his youth, but then who among us is? He looked gorgeous, was a bit awkward - as usual, and utterly charming.

He's never pinged for me but I have to agree with the other posters: Handsome, rich, straight men have romantic relationships with women and are SEEN to have romantic relationships with women.

Handsome, rich, gay men are SEEN to have romantic relationships with women, if they are closeted and bearding.

Keanu's gay.

by Anonymousreply 27912/19/2013

Bump for Mrs Patrick Campbell

by Anonymousreply 28012/19/2013

[276] the article at the link is old. it states their ages as 40 and 39 - this is regurgitated from the MATRIX era. besides that hasn't he been riding around with that brunette from one of the recent movies.

he's still yummy and not as uptight as he has been on past interview shows.

by Anonymousreply 28112/19/2013

He's gay, stupid.

After partying with Colbert and friends, Keanu did not make it to his scheduled morning show appearances.

by Anonymousreply 28212/20/2013

By the way r277, I knew he had directed MoTC.

by Anonymousreply 28312/20/2013

Interesting R282. Wasn't he supposed to appear on the Today Show and the Kelly & Michael shows?

by Anonymousreply 28412/20/2013

283, If you knew his "no comment" was Keanu's joke your comment was redundant. And boring.

by Anonymousreply 28512/20/2013

I haven't a clue if he's gay, but among the rumoured ones I'd put my money on him.

by Anonymousreply 28612/20/2013

Well but his deadpan delivery makes me smile.

by Anonymousreply 28712/20/2013

If he is gay (which I think he is), at least he doesn't resort to bearding unlike so many other closeted gay celebs.

by Anonymousreply 28812/20/2013

When he was young, he fucked the occasional women. 20 years later those nobodies still insist he is straight.

by Anonymousreply 28912/20/2013

The thing is, Keanu holds the record for sleeping with directors.

by Anonymousreply 29012/20/2013

R280 I can't stand that Mrs Patrick Campbell, that Mae West loving wannabe she-male. He should take off his wig and lipstick and act like a gay man instead of a campy,woefully irrelevant starlet from Old Hollywood!

by Anonymousreply 29112/20/2013

She won't say shit...so she has no purpose.

by Anonymousreply 29212/20/2013

?

by Anonymousreply 29312/21/2013

saw the Ronin film the other day and it's everything that's wrong with Hollywood. Not that it's KR's fault. they created his character to get financing but Kai serves no purpose in the story. the director missed an opportunity by not developing the bird-monks-sword makers or more time on the Dutch Island. I've read that the director wanted to make it more of a love story- they should have fired him then!

I also think is came 5-6 yrs too late. It would have seemed more enchanting mid-2000s.

there are some beautiful scenes but mostly it's a waste.

by Anonymousreply 29412/27/2013

But I'm betting it makes $40 million over 5 days.

by Anonymousreply 29512/27/2013

Wishful thinking.

by Anonymousreply 29612/29/2013

well it's half way there, maybe....

I do wish him well. He was a more dynamic actor when he was younger. Maybe not a better one but definitely more interesting and could be clever in some things.

by Anonymousreply 29701/01/2014

He was less self conscience when he was young. He needs a strong director.

by Anonymousreply 29801/01/2014

All of Keanu's fuck buddies say things like this...

"Keanu has an aloof quality, a far-away quality. You can't quite get close to him, he is somehow unattainable. That makes him very, very attractive. Yet, he seems to display all the qualities one would want: a very sexy, erotic physical being. One sees in his work that he can sometimes be very gentle, he can sometimes be very fierce, he can sometimes be very funny, and yet, he's got something at the back of the eyes that says, 'No, I won't be committing here'. He'll always be on the bus heading off. And I think there is something tremendously attractive to men and women about that combination of the utterly desirable and the definitely unattainable."

- Kenneth Branagh

by Anonymousreply 29901/02/2014

I don't think Keanu actually said this about Idaho...

" Reeves reportedly was not comfortable with this aspect of the film as he said in an interview, "I'm not against gays or anything, but I won't have sex with guys. I would never do that on film. We did a little of it in Idaho and, believe me, it was hard work. Never again".

Keanu had worked with a few gay directors before Van Sant and had worked in Wolfboy and Bent in Toronto. He had also played Mercutio as gay.

by Anonymousreply 30001/12/2014

He just completed a revenge film, John Wick.

Probably a film where he doesn't have to kiss any girls.

by Anonymousreply 30101/24/2014

He seems happy when he with a good looking man.

by Anonymousreply 30201/27/2014

It's time he comes out.

by Anonymousreply 30302/12/2014

Michael K. Mair

"I decided it was time to write a book, this is my story so far, about my journey in this lifetime. I was born in Auckland, New Zealand in 1964 at the North Shore Hospital at 5.20am on 22nd February, this makes me a Piscean astrologically and a wood dragon by Chinese astrology and my numerology number is 8. I knew that I was gay from an early age even though it was illegal in New Zealand until 1986. I experienced a mental health issue in my late teens after using marijuana. I travelled to America in 1985, then lived in Sydney for many years where I met bisexual Keanu Reeves three times and was asked if I wanted a relationship with him. I came to the realization that I was the reincarnation of Little Buddha from the Bernardo Bertolucci movie and experienced some supernatural events along the way, I also became aware of my third eye mark on my forehead."

You can buy his E-Book at Amazon

by Anonymousreply 30402/14/2014

I see this guy about all the time. Seems nice enough but never sober. Often drinks on his own or with an employee/friend who must help him home. Don't know much about him other than the Matrix/sad Keanu. From what I've seen of him he needs an intervention. When I heard that an actor had been found dead in their apartment (PSH) my first thought was that it was Keanu Reeves. Pity.

by Anonymousreply 30502/17/2014

Yeah, well his Dad was a junky and his Mom an alcoholic, it kind of runs in the family.

by Anonymousreply 30602/21/2014

He's no kid. In 6 months, KEANU will be 50. Time to grow up. These cretins who try to pass for 25 when they're twice that; UGH.

by Anonymousreply 30702/22/2014

He loses and he gains but he'll always have a waddle. I guess he could get it fixed.

When he was young, he was the best looking thing in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 30802/22/2014

When he was young, was he high all the time?

by Anonymousreply 30902/27/2014

He was young then and could get away with it. Now he is not far from drunken old man territory. What is his problem exactly?

by Anonymousreply 31002/28/2014

[all posts by tedious, racist idiot removed.]

by Anonymousreply 31102/28/2014

Go ahead and flame me, but I thought Keanu Reeves did a surprisingly excellent acting job in "The Devil's Advocate." Far better than usual. In fairness you have to admit, his acting abilities have gradually gotten better now than in the past.

by Anonymousreply 31202/28/2014

Looking a bit nearer 50.

by Anonymousreply 31302/28/2014

What's with all the weird dimpling in his face these days?

[R305] that sounds miserable. He just doesn't know how to connect I guess.

by Anonymousreply 31402/28/2014

It's simply a very bad picture of Keanu.

I think he'll be at the Independent Spirit awards...if he's wise, he'll look his best.

by Anonymousreply 31502/28/2014

Keanu was very good in Devil's Advocate.

He usually just needs a strong director.

by Anonymousreply 31603/01/2014

The tabs are saying he is very sad about Charlize and Sean.

Rachel mcdadms is attached to his new movie passengers. Maybe she can be his new charlize.

by Anonymousreply 31703/03/2014

Yeah, maybe if she has a dick.

by Anonymousreply 31803/04/2014

I also remember Reeves having another lively performance in "The Gift," although I only saw part of it and don't remember it that well.

by Anonymousreply 31903/04/2014

He appears married to booze. The Matrix money has not served him well.

by Anonymousreply 32003/06/2014

He was always married to drugs and booze.

by Anonymousreply 32103/06/2014

I wouldn't know that. Never been I fan.

by Anonymousreply 32203/06/2014

He's heartbroken over charlese

by Anonymousreply 32403/06/2014

Why? Did she break her pelvis while humping Sean Penn?

by Anonymousreply 32503/07/2014

He was so fucking beautiful when young. Keanu's wall calendar from around 1990 was the only male calendar that I've ever bought. I think I still have it somewhere.

by Anonymousreply 32603/07/2014

Looks like the Passenger movie is kap ut.

by Anonymousreply 32703/22/2014

I think he's been taking bad advice or he simply makes bad decisions.

by Anonymousreply 32903/22/2014

It looks like Focus may pick up Passengers. But first Reese, then Rachel out. Who will be his next leading lady choice?

It's being directed by the Game of Thrones dude. That at least one plus.

by Anonymousreply 33003/24/2014

Ummm, shouldn't the director do the choosing?

by Anonymousreply 33103/24/2014

Kenau is producing it.

by Anonymousreply 33203/24/2014

I haven't read through this whole thread yet, please forgive me if this has already been mentioned: CDAN had a crazy blind item about Keanu Reeves and Charlize Theron. Basically, Keanu's never gotten over Charlize and he's been stalking her for years.

Anyway, here it is if you want to read it, it's pretty crazy. Yeah, it's probably not true, but it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

by Anonymousreply 33303/24/2014

[quote] it's not entirely out of the realm of possibility.

Considering Theron is not A MAN, yeah, it is.

by Anonymousreply 33403/24/2014

[quote]I see this guy about all the time. Seems nice enough but never sober. Often drinks on his own or with an employee/friend who must help him home. Don't know much about him other than the Matrix/sad Keanu. From what I've seen of him he needs an intervention. When I heard that an actor had been found dead in their apartment (PSH) my first thought was that it was Keanu Reeves. Pity.

He's got to be an alcoholic.

I saw him in a drunken stupor in Toronto, in the late 1990s. He couldn't even get out of the chair he was in and stand up. He kept passing in and out of consciousness while sitting. He had a friend with him who was sober and was watching over him. The friend gave me stink eye when I realized who I was staring at.

But despite being completely fucked up, Keanu was still incredibly beautiful. Photos and film do not do him justice. In real life, he's doubly gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 33503/24/2014

Didn't the Game of Thrones guy direct Thor 2?

I'd love to see someone "out of the box" play opposite. It would a great opportunity for a newbie. If it's Charlize or Rachel again I refuse to watch it. He was cute with Vera Farmiga but you could tell she was carrying him in several scenes.

Re the drunk stuff: I hate to hear it. both of his parents have/had addiction problems. It explains why he looks so bloated/swollen in recent pics. I don't get the weird dimples in his face these days tho.

by Anonymousreply 33603/24/2014

Charlize and Keanu like Sonnja Henny and Liberaci.

by Anonymousreply 33703/25/2014

If you see him out and about don't try and buy him a drink. Seems to piss him off.

by Anonymousreply 33803/29/2014

R338 Did you try it once? What happened?

by Anonymousreply 33903/29/2014

I think he likes to do the pick up, unless he's already drunk.

by Anonymousreply 34003/30/2014

Oh ardith. Stop trying to make Keanu happen.

by Anonymousreply 34103/30/2014

Who the fuck is Ardith?

by Anonymousreply 34203/30/2014

The poster who is talking to herself through the majority of this thread, using different proxy ips to fly under the radar of trolldar. Anytime you read davidgeffen/gus van sant/pink/sandy gallin/velvet mafia/casting couch/pinocchio paintings/keanu was at the viper club the night river died/his ugly beard, etc, etc ad infinitum, ardith is behind it.

by Anonymousreply 34303/31/2014

And by the way...I don't even know my IP and I don't know shit about proxys. All you have to do is trolldar and you'll see how much I post.

by Anonymousreply 34503/31/2014

by Anonymousreply 34604/01/2014

Hey! He's making a film with Eli Roth!

Could it get any better then that?

by Anonymousreply 34704/06/2014

Maybe Eli can convince him to get nekkid.

by Anonymousreply 34804/06/2014

I don't think Roth will have to beg him.

by Anonymousreply 34904/07/2014

No one cares

by Anonymousreply 35004/07/2014

I wonder if Roth will go to Peaches' funeral? She bearded for him.

by Anonymousreply 35104/07/2014

Did Roth date fat Peaches or Ana peaches?

by Anonymousreply 35204/07/2014

I never saw Peaches fat.

by Anonymousreply 35304/07/2014

Working with Eli Roth? Fucking nervous breakdown.

by Anonymousreply 35404/08/2014

Why wouldn't Roth go to Peaches funeral?

by Anonymousreply 35504/08/2014

Go discuss Peaches in the Peaches is dead thread.

by Anonymousreply 35604/08/2014

I wonder if Peaches' death will affect the shooting schedule for Knock Knock. Keanu just arrived there for pre-production & they only have a month to shoot. Poor Keke just stays losing!

by Anonymousreply 35704/08/2014

Should put this month to better use in rehab. All his peers must be pissing themseleves laughing.

by Anonymousreply 35804/08/2014

I don't think Keanu has never spent more then one night in rehab.

Here are the real Pinocchio and Lampwick.

by Anonymousreply 35904/08/2014

He needs to do one of those detox programs where they put you in a twilight state and detox your body while you are unconscious, it is safer than straight cold turkey heroin withdrawal. Then he should stay in rehab for 90 days and be followed by several sober coaches for the rest of his life.

by Anonymousreply 36004/09/2014

I'm wondering if Keanu has been abandoned by his keepers and now he only has the users around him. Will they rob him?

by Anonymousreply 36104/09/2014

His career does seem to be going backwards. Never thought I'd see him make a gory slasher film, which is only kind of film Roth makes.

by Anonymousreply 36204/14/2014

Is stoff still his manager?

I would rather see him do tv than the sounds of this film.

by Anonymousreply 36304/14/2014

Asking for donations, because of fire in Chile.

by Anonymousreply 36404/15/2014

He could do HBO and Showtimes.

by Anonymousreply 36504/15/2014

he should just pack it in, he can't act for shit. When he was young and good looking, nobody cared about his acting, even when he ruined films he was in. Some people become better actors as they learn and grow in this field but he hasn't and now he's old. Who the fuck would pay to see him stink up a film?

He's made his money anyways...

by Anonymousreply 36604/16/2014

r366, he can act, he has done a great job in some films, he had a couple of misfires out of the gate and people still hold that against him.

by Anonymousreply 36704/16/2014

R367 = KR's PR

In what universe can Keanu Reeves "act"? LOLOLOLOL!!!

by Anonymousreply 36804/16/2014

Wow. Still so damn handsome in R364's link. I hate Eli Roth though. Wish he wasn't working with him.

by Anonymousreply 36904/16/2014

I agree with [R369]. and he has been good in some things. Like Tilda Swinton said,I can't imagine anyone else in several of his roles.

by Anonymousreply 37004/16/2014

R364 Damn Eli Roth got fat; look at those titties. He used to be buff AF.

by Anonymousreply 37104/16/2014

He made Point Break the perfect action film that it is...same with Speed.

The Matrix is iconic, because of Keanu.

Keanu is a movie star and he's made millions because he's worth watching.

by Anonymousreply 37204/16/2014

Keanu has so many fucking problems. It's a pity to see him working with torture porn Roth. He needs to retire.

by Anonymousreply 37304/16/2014

How much have those three donated I wonder?

by Anonymousreply 37404/16/2014

What problems?

by Anonymousreply 37504/16/2014

I can't believe he's making a crap horror film. WTF? He doesn't seem to give a shit what he makes now, as long as he is working. It seems like he has no life except to work and drink and do drugs. No family, isn't public with any relationships so probably gay hookups. What kind of life is that? Is all of the empty praise that is heaped upon him by strangers enough?

by Anonymousreply 37604/17/2014

Is Keanu really a drug addict? And what about his sexuality, I've heard he's gay.. is that true? I'd love to hear more gossip!

by Anonymousreply 37704/17/2014

Eli is so hot, I still remember him posting that pic of Kleenex on Twitter he had just wanked upon. Just the thought of it now almost gets me hard.

Eli said about the film: “I had a window before I promote Green Inferno, and I wanted to make a movie like Roman Polanski or Paul Verhoeven made when they were young, a classic psychosexual thriller that’s not a horror movie, but would have everyone on the edge of their seats. Getting Keanu is amazing, he’s a fine actor who is perfect for this. I feel I can have this movie ready for Toronto if I need to, and he’s catching a plane tomorrow and we’ll be fitting him for wardrobe right away.”

We'll see what comes out of this. I think Keanu is so loaded that nowadays he just does what he finds interesting.

by Anonymousreply 37804/17/2014

[quote]He's made his money anyways...

...but has he kept any of it?

by Anonymousreply 37904/17/2014

Keanu is rather thrifty.

by Anonymousreply 38004/17/2014

Well he certainly doesn't spend his money on clothes or shoes. He's not into flash things like mansions or cars--except for motorcycles. He seems to have been able to save his money pretty well.

by Anonymousreply 38104/17/2014

I dont know of any other movie star who would give a chunk of his millions to the special effects team on one of his films ( the matrix sequels)

by Anonymousreply 38204/17/2014

I agree. He is a terrific guy.

by Anonymousreply 38304/18/2014

You know him, r383?

Does he still speak to Paul Aaron.

by Anonymousreply 38404/19/2014

383, I haven't heard him mention him. But I'll ask.

by Anonymousreply 38504/20/2014

I feel sure that Aaron introduced him to important people, so I wondered.

by Anonymousreply 38604/20/2014

Is Keanu gay though?

by Anonymousreply 38704/20/2014

Keanu is 49, handsome, rich and NEVER has a girlfriend. Figure it out.

When he was young, he was the best looking thing in Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 38904/20/2014

Why not just come out at this point? It's not like he has a hit career anymore.

by Anonymousreply 39004/20/2014

Movie stars never come out. Look at Cruise and Travolta.

by Anonymousreply 39104/20/2014

Everything about this guy screams gay. Apart from the clothes.

by Anonymousreply 39204/20/2014

Really ? R388

Fangurl fraua alert.

by Anonymousreply 39304/20/2014

Shuddup, R393. Let's hear what R388 has to say.

[quote]Well he certainly doesn't spend his money on clothes or shoes. He's not into flash things like mansions or cars--except for motorcycles. He seems to have been able to save his money pretty well.

He is a Virgo, so, probably, spends money on the things that he really likes, and doesn't care if others know the value (he is an art collector, right?). You can tell his clothes are expensive, though understated (Virgo, again). His clunky boots are not cheap, you can tell. He dresses for himself, not for others.

I am sure he is very loyal to his friends of which he may not have many (picky Virgo), and I am sure he takes care of his family (his parents, if they're alive, and his sister).

That said, as an actor, he needs the right part and a director who can get something out of him.

by Anonymousreply 39404/20/2014

Thanks, 394. I'm pretty sure he's bisexual. I know men and women he has been with. He is very go-with-the flow. He is very good to his friends. A very good guy who loves to laugh but pretty quiet for the most part.

by Anonymousreply 39504/20/2014

Where does he pick the men up r395? Does he cruise Sunset Boulevard?

by Anonymousreply 39604/20/2014

He dates Tiger and the super rich.

by Anonymousreply 39704/20/2014

Alright. Why is he hooked on elder guy bottoms, with deep pockets, if he's loaded?

by Anonymousreply 39804/21/2014

Oh boo hoo Keanu's pain. Please, pr shills, take another tactic. No one wants to hear how a billionaire is so fucking sad.

by Anonymousreply 39904/21/2014

He's not sad. The baby he never wanted was born dead and the woman who was never actually his girlfriend, died in a one car, accident. Maybe Keanu's just lucky?

by Anonymousreply 40004/21/2014

Van Sant and Geffen are neither one bottoms.

by Anonymousreply 40104/21/2014

Everything worked out famously for Keanu. Is he just lucky?

by Anonymousreply 40204/21/2014

"It's smarter to be lucky than it's lucky to be smart" Charlemagne to his son Pippin, who is another closet case.

by Anonymousreply 40304/21/2014

I wish he would just go ahead and make Matrix 4. The W's need a hit. Fish, Weaving , and CAM would probably be up for it. He could produce it and get it made. Or a second alternative , would be get with Winter and finally make Bill&Ted 20 years later. I'd go see it.

Anything but this horror flick.

by Anonymousreply 40404/23/2014

I can't think of any situation where a new Bill & Ted wouldn't be horrible. It sounds like a terrible idea to me.

OTOH a new Matrix film sounds fabulous. He's still in great shape. I think it would be a HUGE hit.

by Anonymousreply 40504/24/2014

I don't think the Roth film is horror.

by Anonymousreply 40604/24/2014

Pictured in Chile.

by Anonymousreply 40704/26/2014

He looks AHMAZING! Lay off Ted.. to us elder gays he is a icon. No one was more beautiful on screen. Keanu was the Hedy Lamaar of my generation. Compared to the Biebers of today he's a gentleman and a scholar.

by Anonymousreply 40804/26/2014

His hair looks like rats tails. I pray it's only a wig.

by Anonymousreply 40904/26/2014

Why do 50 year old men think long hair looks good on them?

by Anonymousreply 41004/26/2014

He copies Tiger's hair, maybe?

by Anonymousreply 41104/26/2014

Because it does look good.

I get so sick up the shaved head look.

by Anonymousreply 41204/26/2014

Curtained basin haircuts do not look good on middle-aged men.

by Anonymousreply 41304/26/2014

He still has nice thick hair at 50. He can wear it however he wants.

by Anonymousreply 41404/26/2014

Um...or as Keanu would say it, "hair drether".

by Anonymousreply 41504/26/2014

He is aging very well, straight guys normally do.

by Anonymousreply 41604/26/2014

Really? r416 Where's his gf?

by Anonymousreply 41704/26/2014

He's married, r417.

by Anonymousreply 41804/26/2014

He really did marry Geffen!

I knew it.

Explains the directors.

by Anonymousreply 41904/26/2014

Pictured in Chile? I always thought more he'd be pictured working at Chi Chis. Do those even still exist anywhere?

by Anonymousreply 42004/26/2014

Will he play Ted's Grandpa?

by Anonymousreply 42204/26/2014

He looks pretty bad with extra weight:

by Anonymousreply 42304/26/2014

The link's fucked.

by Anonymousreply 42404/26/2014

Works for me, R424. Can you try again?

by Anonymousreply 42504/26/2014

works for me, R424

by Anonymousreply 42604/26/2014

Don't we all, r423?

by Anonymousreply 42704/26/2014

Holy shit.

It works.

by Anonymousreply 42804/26/2014

He had such a unique look. Too bad he lacked the talent to match his beauty.So beautiful yet so boring and uninteresting. He had potential to become a great movie star and icon but never had the acting chops or personality to sustain peoples attention.

by Anonymousreply 42904/26/2014

is that a wig?

by Anonymousreply 43004/26/2014

Gettin' real tired of seein' Father Time beatin' up fellas with the ugly stick of time when I used to beat off to 'em as a boy.

by Anonymousreply 43104/26/2014

Looks like a man that sold his soul to the devil a long time ago.

by Anonymousreply 43204/26/2014

431, learn to spell and punctuate. You're tired of people aging? There is an alternative but it's far worse than a few pounds, some gray hairs and a wrinkle or two. Bet nobody gets tired of beating off to you because they NEVER have!

by Anonymousreply 43304/26/2014

Learn to quote r433

by Anonymousreply 43404/26/2014

434, You are not manly. No, not a manly man at all!

by Anonymousreply 43504/26/2014

He is the owner of a juicy pair of jowls.

by Anonymousreply 43604/26/2014

He looks great.

by Anonymousreply 43704/26/2014

There was never anything boring about Keanu. Nothing. From his beginning in Lebanon, with his showgirl mother and drug dealing father to being baby sat by Alice Cooper and playing chess with Lou Reed. Keanu has been rubbing shoulders (and dicks) with the rich, famous and talented. He's been making films all over the world, his life has been a thrill ride. Exactly what's boring about $300 million in the bank?

by Anonymousreply 43804/26/2014

I agree, totally not boring. If you think he is boring then you don't know a thing about him.

Infuriating? Absolutely.

by Anonymousreply 43904/26/2014

[quote]He had potential to become a great movie star and icon but never had the acting chops or personality to sustain peoples attention.

But he did become a great movie star and an icon. He's definately not the greatest character actor but he does have this rare feature for a star of his calibre of being tabula rasa. People don't really know anything about his personal life and what he's like, and it has worked in his favor for all his career. He seems empty headed but yet there's still something there to pick your interest. The biggest part of his success has been his looks, true, but not all.

by Anonymousreply 44004/26/2014

Apparently the engagement rumor was false.

by Anonymousreply 44104/26/2014

If you were extremely wealthy, would you want to advertise?

by Anonymousreply 44304/27/2014

I think he looks great with his "Ted/ that Todd" haircut.

Read through some of the links r441 posted. One had him having a dog named Spinee.

by Anonymousreply 44404/27/2014

Someone high up must watch his back.

by Anonymousreply 44504/28/2014

[R445] why do you say that? A second rate horror flick this far into your career does not suggest that your charmed or "looked after". If anything it suggests punishment for leaving the fold, imo.

I still wish him well.

by Anonymousreply 44604/28/2014

His career mistake is extremely obvious. He is beautiful, sexy, funny, with a hint of sadness behind his smile. See Monroe, Marilyn or Dean, James. Keanu has the same magic but his handlers are not positioning him properly.

by Anonymousreply 44704/28/2014

So R447 where would you suggest that he goes career wise?

by Anonymousreply 44804/28/2014

Dean and Monroe died young. One of the reasons they will always be icons.

by Anonymousreply 44904/28/2014

He was handled with great care but it looks like he is now being shunned by mainstream Hollywood. He fired Stoff...close friend of the rich and powerful.

by Anonymousreply 45004/28/2014

He was lucky to make it this far with help from Geffen. The guy can't act and has zero charisma.

by Anonymousreply 45104/28/2014

R451: Since when does Keanu have "zero charisma"?? Are you kidding? You can argue his talent but if there's anything he has, it's presence.

Despite what people say about Keanu, I love watching his films. He definitely draws in the viewer.

by Anonymousreply 45204/28/2014

He's full of charisma. Looks and charisma made him a star. R451 is a black hole.

by Anonymousreply 45304/28/2014

I fell in love with him in Little Buddha.Incredibly beautiful. Love him, have always loved him.

by Anonymousreply 45404/28/2014

Would like to hear more from the poster whose male friend had to sign a confidentiality agreement to "date" Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 45604/29/2014

You won't hear anything. I think Rob Mailhouse was a longtime lover and then Tiger.

Of course if you talk to fans, Rob is a real ladies man.

by Anonymousreply 45704/29/2014

Robert Mailhouse never married, never had children and always pictured with male friends. Another "ladies man"

by Anonymousreply 45804/29/2014

Keanu doesn't even need to beard...Keanu threw that huge, well publicized funeral for Jennifer Syme and he's bearded for life. In reality, he has never even once mentioned Syme's name in ANY interview.

by Anonymousreply 45904/29/2014

Keanu doesn’t beard because it’s too traumatic for him. His people gave up with that.

by Anonymousreply 46004/29/2014

He could just come out. He's very wealthy and he hasn't been in a hit in years...Kevin Huvane was his agent but Huvane hasn't been doing a thing for him.

by Anonymousreply 46104/29/2014

R461 Is Kevin even his agent anymore? In any case, it seems like Meryl and Sandy B. are Kevin's priorities these days.

by Anonymousreply 46204/29/2014

I guess Huvane pushed Keanu off a cliff but I don't know why.

by Anonymousreply 46304/29/2014

Who are the people that even know who huvane is on here? Must be in the business because no fraus would ever have that information.

by Anonymousreply 46404/29/2014

So who's the girlfriend? Evidently there are pics of the two of them horseback riding. Someone on Twitter said that they're cute together.

I've come to the conclusion that Keanu has a lot of friends in high places. It's the only way to explain how absolutely no information about his private life has been leaked for all of these years. He's practically paranoid about people knowing ANYTHING about him. I recently saw an interview where he was asked of he has a tv & he even danced around that lol.

by Anonymousreply 46504/30/2014

r451 you got half of it right... he can't act and has been fueled by charisma this whole time.

by Anonymousreply 46604/30/2014

He's pissed off someone too high up this time. I think there's a move to out him again.

by Anonymousreply 46704/30/2014

He could act when he was younger and he can still turn in a good performance.

Gus said someone had decimated his self confidence...that's a killer for an actor.

by Anonymousreply 46804/30/2014

I can recall reading a post here by a guy who said he was an escort who had sex with Keanu and another male celebrity whose name I forgot (maybe George Hamilton or Richard Chamberlin)?

Yes, I know the entire story could have been made-up, but he talked so much about how insecure Keanu and the other guy was, and how Keanu was essentially a needy bottom (my term, not his).

by Anonymousreply 46904/30/2014

It probably stems from his childhood. Two parents who ignored him and one of his mother's discarded boyfriends, who kept him in Hollywood for summer vacations.

by Anonymousreply 47004/30/2014

Interesting r469

by Anonymousreply 47104/30/2014

Did R469 mean the escort had them both at the same time?

by Anonymousreply 47204/30/2014

Who cares? Really? He's over the hill and more importantly, he had herpes! Allegedly of course!

by Anonymousreply 47304/30/2014

Did you catch the herpes r473?

by Anonymousreply 47404/30/2014

He gave herpes to a friend's friend (a woman).

by Anonymousreply 47504/30/2014

I think he's interesting. I want the whole story.

by Anonymousreply 47604/30/2014

Also waiting for the full herpes story.

by Anonymousreply 47705/01/2014

Half the country has herpes.

by Anonymousreply 47805/01/2014

Not me r478

by Anonymousreply 47905/01/2014

From the Thanksgiving Holiday gossip thread:

Keanu Reeves - Strange but Straight. He loves the gay rumors and loves to toy with the gays but he is heterosexually oriented.

by Anonymousreply 48005/01/2014

The man is gay, only a fool would think otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 48105/01/2014

Are all Reeves fans fatty bums?

by Anonymousreply 48205/01/2014

Do we like fatties? Better then pinners.

by Anonymousreply 48305/02/2014

I'd like to hear from the Aussie guy who was offered a contract to date Reeves but then decided that he(aussie guy) was the buddah instead. Bet that got awkward... teehee

FWIW Reeves seems bi to me. He's so rudderless emotionally he'd roll with whoever caught his eye or fancy. I don't get why some are so invested in him being one way or the other. I don't think actors et al should be held up as spokesperson for anything. Live and let live

by Anonymousreply 48405/02/2014

I love Keanu, always have. And I'm a practising lesbian, but maybe based on what R484 said I might be bisexual, who cares. Anyway. Keanu will be in Pariggi this June and I'll be there. You don't have to be jealous.

by Anonymousreply 48505/02/2014

Maybe he is bi but he never mentions any woman...the only women he's seen with are friends or family.

I finally had to admit, he must be gay.

Bi actors can talk about girlfriends...gay actors avoid talking about all relationships.

by Anonymousreply 48605/02/2014

The aussie guy has written a book. He got ripped a new one at imdb.

by Anonymousreply 48705/03/2014

He was with Amanda de Cadanet for awhile. I remember that his sister said she didn't like her and was glad when they broke up. Here she is holding hands with Keanu's mum:

by Anonymousreply 48905/05/2014

Keanu said kissing Amanda would be like kissing his sister. She wanted to beard for him but he's not into bearding. She now beards for one of The Strokes.

Afton Smith also wanted to beard for Keanu but ended up with Brendan Frazier.

by Anonymousreply 49005/05/2014

R490, seriously? She's bearding for that guy she's with in the Strokes? I like this band.

by Anonymousreply 49105/05/2014

I think he and a band mate are gay but I don't know.

by Anonymousreply 49205/05/2014

Amanda is a hanger on, she would do anything to be close to celebrity.

by Anonymousreply 49305/05/2014

That's right r488 The book's not about fucking Keanu.

I'm not surprised that Keanu's mother and Amanda got on so well. I don't think she's bearding The Strokes guy.

by Anonymousreply 49405/05/2014

Amanda's marriage is not bearding. Valensi was starry-eyed in love with her. I'm sure the shiny has worn off but it's not a beard thing.

R491, the Strokes are cool guys, good guys you should try to see them next time on tour. That's how I met them(work related) and that Amanda woman.

I sucks the book isn't about fucking KR.I was hoping for details of the agreement, the where, when, how frequently, etc. You know Jackie had to shag Onassis at least once a week in the summer.....

by Anonymousreply 49505/05/2014

Onassis could get it up? Let's be honest, Jackie was a whore. It was wise...

by Anonymousreply 49605/05/2014

by Anonymousreply 49705/09/2014

This is the woman who sued him for child support and NOW, she shows no sign of insanity...go figure.

by Anonymousreply 49805/10/2014

This was a comment I read...and I wonder what the industry thinks about the direction of Keanu's career?

Eli Roth's Knock Knock

"A mediocre misogynistic adult film completely not different from all the crap made by men who ignore everything about life and women.

This will be another useless piece of shit that pollute the world. But Keanu Reeves will call it "Art" and will do it because self-destruction is his way of life.

His agents must not care any more about him if they let him do this film."

by Anonymousreply 49905/17/2014

I don't think he has agencies anymore. It seems like he should have better options.

by Anonymousreply 50005/19/2014

Cute butt picture.

by Anonymousreply 50105/20/2014

Nice bush too.

by Anonymousreply 50205/20/2014

I just wonder, who is his boyfriend.

I think Tiger went back to China but I really don't know.

He has to be fucking someone, so who?

by Anonymousreply 50306/12/2014

He's taking Daniel Craig's place in, The Whole Truth. Hopefully it will be a good film.

by Anonymousreply 50406/14/2014

The whole truth sounds like a decent film. Good for him

His eyes were very tiny at the sandy b celebration.

by Anonymousreply 50506/15/2014

by Anonymousreply 50606/25/2014

Did he ever Winona Ryder?

by Anonymousreply 50707/11/2014

*date

by Anonymousreply 50807/11/2014

They had a brother and sister thing, according to Richard E. Grant.

Keanu is not into girls and anyone on Datalounge should be smart enough to know that.

by Anonymousreply 50907/12/2014

Apparently when she was arrested at Saks, they went through her rolodex and got Keanu's phone number.

by Anonymousreply 51007/13/2014

Keanu looks great in recent pictures.

He's going to do a tv show. I'm so excited. I may cry.

by Anonymousreply 51109/03/2014

He looks like crap...I just saw his birthday pictures.

by Anonymousreply 51209/04/2014

What bday pics? Linkie please.

by Anonymousreply 51309/05/2014

Oh Keanu

by Anonymousreply 51409/05/2014

Wow, I was fantasizing about running into him on his 50th birthday, September 2 - which was also my 50th birthday.

Instead that night at dinner I saw Reba McEntire at a nearby table, lol.

by Anonymousreply 51509/05/2014

He looks hot.

by Anonymousreply 51609/05/2014

R515 Say what you want about Keanu, but he is SO cool and so Un-Hollywood. Unlike other celebs who would throw a huge party for themselves for their 50th birthday and be dressed to the nines, Keanu treats it like any other day and celebrates simply with a cupcake.

by Anonymousreply 51709/05/2014

Wouldn't it be fun if in all these sad Keanu pics where he's sitting around the city looking glum he's just on the cruise.

by Anonymousreply 51809/05/2014

[quote]Unlike other celebs who would throw a huge party for themselves

Are you talking about me?

by Anonymousreply 51909/05/2014

link @ 515 is 3-4 yrs old. his hair has been short for a couple of months now. I'm pretty sure he was in l.a. for his b-day. he always keep lo-pro.

by Anonymousreply 52009/05/2014

Thanks R520, you are right. Based on r512's comment I excitedly googled "Keanu 50th Birthday pics" and that is what I found.

So r512, what birthday pics did you see? Please provide the link!

by Anonymousreply 52109/05/2014

I doubt if I can find the pics to link but they are shitty anyway because the man has the ugliest beard in 20 states but he delights in growing it out. He's pretty much an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 52209/05/2014

I can't find the link but I do wish someone would post at The Telegraph that Keanu's supposed step father was very good friends with David Geffen and Sandy Gallin. It bothers me when people say Keanu had no Hollywood connections, when he had many. Some people believe Keanu made his millions because of his acting ability and I think that's partially true but he had a lot of help getting started.

by Anonymousreply 52309/05/2014

R523, does anyone really believe Keanu's acting abilities got him to the top? I've always understood that it's commonly accepted fact that it was his looks that mostly got him there. And that certain vacuousness which somehow works in his favor.

I've always loved the guy but I've never really seen him as a versatile actor.

by Anonymousreply 52409/05/2014

R15 link is from last year.

Justjared website has recent pics from August. He does not have the hideous beard and is wearing short "lawyer" hair most likely for his new movie.

by Anonymousreply 52509/06/2014

But he's not working now, so the hideous beard is back.

by Anonymousreply 52609/06/2014

What's the word on the tv show with Roland Emmerach? Does that mean he's back in with them? I guess his season in purgatory is over. Or maybe it's just beginning.

[523]What else is there to say? And what difference does it make after 30yrs? He made millions because he had great box office on Speed, the Matrix films and Constantine.

No harm, no foul.

by Anonymousreply 52709/10/2014

The new trailer for "John Wick" is out! Keanu looks fabulous.

I'm so excited. I may cry.

by Anonymousreply 52809/13/2014

The Keanu threads never go anywhere or tell anything interesting. I wish someone had some NEW gossip on him.

by Anonymousreply 52909/13/2014

He's just boring,deal with it.

by Anonymousreply 53009/13/2014

Keanu was in the news today.

Will they release the call?

by Anonymousreply 53109/19/2014

Do you think he was scared?

by Anonymousreply 53209/21/2014

I'm sure he didn't call the police on the intruder. He probably just called his publicist and his fixer and they carted the woman off to the psych ward.

by Anonymousreply 53309/22/2014

Back to Geffen...

I don't think Keanu was the one who first wanted to lie about it then knowing each other.

I think Geffen did. I believe Geffen got so upset about people actually knowing of their connection and that connection possibly keeping Keanu from being the big star that he absolutely had the potential to be...Geffen went off half-cocked and decided to say they had never even met each other.

There are so many parties are in LA. Private parties. Keanu loves music and he was always in the clubs. Geffen's people were in the clubs looking for new acts. Geffen knew every thing about show business and the music business, he knew everyone and everyone knew him. At least they knew his reputation. Perhaps you don't realize Keanu's sexual appeal? Keanu would in no way passed under Geffen's radar. Keanu has always had some of the best agents in Hollywood. Keanu has had power for a long time...even before he was a household name. As far as I know Geffen, Aaron and Gallin have known each other for years. They were all very interested in making money on Broadway, I'm saying they were family friends. You can see it in the fact that Dolly Parton hired Patricia (Keanu's Mom) to design for her. Isn't it really obvious?

I know what Geffen's type is because I've read books about him and his friends. Keanu would have auditioned for M Butterfly and for Interview With a Vampire. And yes, Geffen very definitely is a hands on producer. He even had a his own trailer on the set of Interview...which he did end up abandoning but never the less, he is always there for casting decisions. Producers actually do know what's going on, on the set.

Josh is Keanu's good friend, Josh Richman. When you think that Keanu went out of his way to meet Kurt and Courtney...do you think when Geffen Records had parties for them, Keanu wasn't invited?

Geffen and his rich powerful friends are not the type to set back and just let things be...if they want to meet someone you can be damn sure they WILL meet them. And if Geffen hadn't met Keanu when he was younger...you need to realize that Geffen would have been sending him invitations and Keanu would have been accepting.

by Anonymousreply 53409/22/2014

[quote]Keanu would have auditioned for M Butterfly

for what role?

r535 sounds batty.

by Anonymousreply 53509/22/2014

For the lead, dummy.

by Anonymousreply 53609/22/2014

R534, Are you one of the people who were caught trespassing?

Keanu most likely just showed up at a Nirvana show and wanted to introduce himself. Geffen was not very involved with his label after Joni and Cher went cold, he fucked off into movie making. And he wouldn't have called ahead to K & C on behalf of Keanu.... you're trying too hard.

by Anonymousreply 53709/26/2014

Keanu was in the news again this week. Have they released either call yet?

btw his new movie is getting rave reviews on rotten tomatoes. He may have a hit!

I'm so happy. I may cry.

by Anonymousreply 53809/26/2014

Yeah, a hit would be nice.

by Anonymousreply 53909/26/2014

When will Keanu start doing PR for e movie. I predict a 45 mill weekend box office.

by Anonymousreply 54010/08/2014

I'm not that optimistic...I would guess closer to $28 million.

by Anonymousreply 54110/08/2014

Let's make it in the middle 35 mill

by Anonymousreply 54210/08/2014

For all you NYC Keanu fans, he's appearing at the Soho Apple store on Monday talking about his upcoming movie, John Wick. It's free, but you have to make a reservation on the website. I'll be there.

by Anonymousreply 54310/08/2014

R543 you must give us all the scoop.

by Anonymousreply 54410/09/2014

[quote]For all you NYC Keanu fans, he's appearing at the Soho Apple store on Monday talking about his upcoming movie, John Wick. It's free, but you have to make a reservation on the website. I'll be there.

Does he ever come to Chicago?

by Anonymousreply 54510/09/2014

Actually I find that I'm often too optimistic, so I'm coming down to $20 million dollar opening.

by Anonymousreply 54610/10/2014

[quote]It bothers me when people say Keanu had no Hollywood connections, when he had many.

Reeves had plenty of Hollywood connections before leaving Toronto for LA. His mom had a bunch, too, and lots in the music industry as well.

by Anonymousreply 54710/10/2014

He's doing another Reddit AMA on October 13, 2014.

by Anonymousreply 54810/10/2014

Oh, thanks R548! His first AMA was really good; he fully participated and answered questions thoughtfully.

by Anonymousreply 54910/10/2014

Oh thanks R547...most of his fans are just like Claymates...they don't have a clue and when you say "Hollywood connections" they have no idea what you are talking about. You could say, they're stupid.

by Anonymousreply 55010/10/2014

How does reddit work does he type the answers or does he have a scribe?

by Anonymousreply 55110/11/2014

Check out Keanu's reddit transcript.

Very cute and love his descriptions of his favorite meals.

by Anonymousreply 55210/13/2014

Does he come off as gay in his reddit Q&A?

by Anonymousreply 55310/13/2014

He comes off as a very nice, polite person.

by Anonymousreply 55410/13/2014

He does really ping, he's just gay.

by Anonymousreply 55510/13/2014

Will someone be nice enough to make a new Keanu thread?

How about him playing Dr. Strange?

Discuss

by Anonymousreply 55610/14/2014

We don't need a new thread yet.

Keanu said he wasn't getting Studio offers and that it sucks. I'm glad he can be honest about that fact but I have often wondered why the studios stopped offering him work, was it because he dropped his longterm manager, Stoff? Maybe Huvane isn't happen that Keanu associated himself with Stephen Hamel?

by Anonymousreply 55710/22/2014

I wonder if Wick will hit $20 million this weekend? The reviews are good, so what would keep people away?

by Anonymousreply 55810/25/2014

Unfortunately, John Wick only made $15 million over the weekend.

by Anonymousreply 55910/26/2014

An actor usually stops getting offered the best roles because...

Past films have not done well at boxoffice, Too old for the types of films they used to star in, Being difficult to work with, Drug use, Wants too much money, They've lost their appeal with fans

by Anonymousreply 56010/26/2014

Which is it with Keanu?

by Anonymousreply 56110/26/2014

His gift is comedy. he needs to do more comedy.

by Anonymousreply 56210/26/2014

I think this is Keanu's daughter but he only thinks of her as his God Daughter.

I'm guessing, because she looks like him. She reminds me of his father.

by Anonymousreply 56310/26/2014

I forgot my link.

by Anonymousreply 56410/26/2014

He would have to have someone write the script and then give him the part...even if it's funny, Keanu might not recognize it.

by Anonymousreply 56510/26/2014

by Anonymousreply 56610/26/2014

[all posts by tedious troll removed.]

by Anonymousreply 56711/17/2014

Wonder who was giving him a little chubby?

I think Keanu has made very good use of Hollywood fixers.

by Anonymousreply 56811/18/2014

I don't think most will understand this but in my opinion, Geffen and Keanu really were involved.

David Geffen and Sandy Gallin were best friends, they talked every day and sometimes several times a day. Both are gay men. Both were extremely powerful men in Hollywood. Sandy Gallin owns a company with Dolly Parton and was her manager and Michael Jackson's manager. Paul Aaron(Keanu's stepfather) made an award winning TV film with Sandy Gallin. Keanu's mother designed for Dolly Parton. I have reason to believe they are longtime friends. David Geffen convinced his friend Ted Field, to get into show business and he ended up producing Bill and Ted. One of Gallen's good friends also produced one of Keanu's films. Geffen managed Guns & Roses and Josh Richmon (good friend of Keanu's) worked for Guns & Roses. These are very close connections, especially when you realize Geffen was always a very hands on manager. David was the first person Yoko called after John Lennon was shot. Geffen Produced two films in the early '90s and I am very sure Keanu auditioned for both of those films. When you realize that Keanu is indeed Geffen's type...you would know that David would INSIST on meeting Keanu, especially after Idaho(although I believe he has known Keanu since Keanu was a teen). Van Sant and River both knew Geffen, why wouldn't Keanu? Do you think Keanu would have resisted meeting one of the most important men in Hollywood? Think about it. You also have Keanu's Mom's connection to Gallin. She very obviously knew Gallin and more than likely knew Geffen through Gallin. You can't wipe all the connections away, as if they are of no importance? Sorry but that's just being naïve about Hollywood. People go into show business and survive because they want to be successful. They use their contacts and Keanu had many contacts. In my opinion, Keanu used his best assets, to get ahead. Unfortunately older Keanu is not as desirable as young Keanu.

by Anonymousreply 56911/19/2014

R567 he looks ready for Speed3. He does clean up well.

by Anonymousreply 57011/21/2014

He's been working quite a bit, hope one of his films hits the bullseye.

by Anonymousreply 57111/22/2014

I think he is finally out of Passengers. I didn't think he would ever get to make that film. One more Sci-Fi, who needs it?

by Anonymousreply 57212/06/2014

He was exceptionally cute.

by Anonymousreply 57312/07/2014

Hello...HELLO!

by Anonymousreply 57401/17/2015

Yes, very handsome and experienced.

by Anonymousreply 57501/17/2015

I wonder if he had an affair with his co-star in Wolfboy?

by Anonymousreply 57601/18/2015

Keanu riding horse.

by Anonymousreply 57701/18/2015

He really was gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 57801/18/2015

I remember an Oscar award show where Keanu and David Geffen were sitting next right to each other one. Both with their 'beards'.

Keanu was with his sister and David with Sally Field.

by Anonymousreply 57901/18/2015

great smile. one of his best assets.

by Anonymousreply 58001/18/2015

He is very affable, but I always wondered how he managed to gain access to so many great directors to do his doc 'Side by side.'

by Anonymousreply 58101/18/2015

He worked with a lot of award winning directors. Keanu knows important people.

by Anonymousreply 58201/18/2015

How come there is no footage of David sitting near Keanu at the Oscars?

by Anonymousreply 58301/18/2015

Update on his movie with Eli Roth. Will he have nudity?

by Anonymousreply 58401/21/2015

I don't think so. Eli's fans like naked girls, not naked guys.

by Anonymousreply 58501/21/2015

Dear 583. Because it didn't happen. Otherwise there would be photographs. There is no place on earth with more cameras than the Academy Awards.

by Anonymousreply 58601/22/2015

He probably wouldn't risk that sort of public association unless to deliberately troll the media. Anyway.

by Anonymousreply 58701/22/2015

An ass pic, from point break i believe...he has/had a fine ass.

by Anonymousreply 58801/22/2015

Patrick Campbel is a fucking troll.

by Anonymousreply 58901/22/2015

kinda old

by Anonymousreply 59001/23/2015

in South Korea.

by Anonymousreply 59101/23/2015

With his stoner sensibility, I thought he might have a place in "Inherent Vice"

by Anonymousreply 59201/23/2015

Joaquin Phoenix starts in that. Do the two of them get along? Never heard anything about that, given Joaquin was River's brother.

by Anonymousreply 59301/23/2015

Not too many will hire Keanu and I'm starting to think he has very bad taste in projects.

by Anonymousreply 59401/29/2015

The 30 second teaser trailer for Knock Knock looks not too good but it's gotten good sundance reviews.

Someone please get a better trailer out.

Keanu needs a hit.

by Anonymousreply 59501/29/2015

please God let this thread die at 600 so we don't have to be subjected to the odious phrase "corn-hole success stories" ever again

by Anonymousreply 59601/29/2015

I appreciate the fact that Mrs. Patrick Campbell was will to state the truth.

by Anonymousreply 59701/29/2015

What do you consider a hit? John Wick made $44 million domestic, is that a hit?

by Anonymousreply 59802/06/2015

Keanu going to do another horror movie. He must like the jandra.

by Anonymousreply 59902/15/2015

I've heard that horror flick isn't funded yet.

by Anonymousreply 60002/16/2015
Need more help? Click Here.