Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Anna Nicole Smith's daughter Models For GUESS

So cute. I sure hope this kid has a decent life and it doesn't involve booze and drugs.

by Anonymousreply 3912/03/2012

Beautiful kid but she's damaged from the start.

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2012

Work it girl.

Bring all that money home to daddy!

by Anonymousreply 211/26/2012

Wow Larry...are the bills piling up that quickly? Couldn't wait to take advantage of his daughter I see. That poor girl is gonna be a Lindsay Lohan type by age 14.

by Anonymousreply 311/26/2012

Odd for a fashion shoot to feature a six year old?

by Anonymousreply 411/26/2012

And in a tarty mini no less, r4. Lovely.

I really hope she turns out OK.

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2012

This is really sick given her predisposition.

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2012

it's for the Guess Kids line but it doesn't make it right.

by Anonymousreply 711/26/2012

I don't understand why celebs pimp their kids out like this. It seems they would rather the kids be famous than have a normal life. And I'm looking right at Will, Jada and the trashy Kardashians right now.

by Anonymousreply 811/26/2012

I can't wait until she licks her first liver-spot for cash!

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012

I did the same r12

by Anonymousreply 1311/27/2012

I wouldn't doubt the girl legitimately wants to follow in her mother's footsteps. It'd be stupid to turn down fame if it's available, it's an exciting and lucrative lifestyle. Birkhead is no worse than any other stage parent, stop watching any tv show or movie with child actors if you're so offended by it.

by Anonymousreply 1511/29/2012

R11 and R14 are sick fucks

by Anonymousreply 1611/29/2012

What R15 said. The little girl is the cutest thing ever anyway.

by Anonymousreply 1711/29/2012

That girl doesn't stand a chance.

Fucked up genes and surrounded by greedy sycophants.

by Anonymousreply 1911/30/2012

So is Larry really gay? If so, I'm surprised there's never any gossip about him anywhere.

by Anonymousreply 2011/30/2012

R18, the fact that you wrote "Actually Jersey Bridgeman was a real stunner." about a CHILD, makes you a sick fuck. All your posts are weird, out of whack and usually don't ever have much to do with what everyone is talking about.

WHY would you even bring that shit up?

by Anonymousreply 2111/30/2012

I agree, R18/R14 is a fucking freak.

he says:

[quote]Actually Jersey Bridgeman was a real stunner. Most beautiful dead 6 year old in Arkansas. She didn't get a chance to model, though.

and

[quote]You are too stupid to read. Try reading comprehension classes at local Community College. Also attempt to develop interest in non celebrity dead children.

What the fuck? How about YOUR reading comprehension, asshole? YOU are the one who started talking about dead, raped kids you freak.

And stop posting your shitty (thinly veiled) pedo blog here).

by Anonymousreply 2211/30/2012

Why do they always have to model or act, why not stay out of the whole thing. It sure didn't help her mommy.

by Anonymousreply 2812/01/2012

It seemed like Birkhead was a fame whore initially but then I thought he came to his senses and decided to keep his daughter out of the limelight.

Guess not.

The last thing this kid needs is to live out her life in the public eye. It can only do harm to her.

by Anonymousreply 2912/01/2012

Didn't Anna Nicole Smith stated in her will she did not want her daughter to go to Larry Dickhead? I think if Anna Nicole Smith saw this pig, pimp her daughter out like he is doing, she would be furious. I don't think she would want her daughter to go into this business like she did. Larry Dickhead is the same type of parent pimps that are on that show on TLC, Toddlers & Tiaras! I agree with the post who said she will turn out to be another Lindsy Lohan.

by Anonymousreply 3012/01/2012

Who is that crazy bitch who keeps posting about dead kids?

by Anonymousreply 3112/01/2012

R30: Yes, because Anna Nicole was such a good judge of character. And would never exploit her children for fame.

Oh, wait . . . the son she used on her show . . . and is culpable for killing because of her drugging and the company she kept . . .

Anna Nicole was a messy, mentally ill prostitute and her daughter is better off with her dead.

by Anonymousreply 3212/01/2012

Y'all are forgetting that Anna Nicole was under the influence of Howard K. Stern who kept her drugged and most likely got her to write that in her will. There was a big fight with both men claiming paternity. Howard wanted the baby because he knew the money, if any, would go to him. Howard would not have been a good parent.

by Anonymousreply 3312/01/2012

What ever happened to Howard?

by Anonymousreply 3412/01/2012

Wasn't there a rumor that Howard K. Stern and Larry Dickhead were lovers?

by Anonymousreply 3512/01/2012

Oh no!!! She'll end up like her mother!!!!

by Anonymousreply 3712/02/2012
Need more help? Click Here.