Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Donald Trump: Mitt Romney's Immigration Policy Was 'Maniacal'

"He had a crazy policy of self-deportation, which was maniacal," Trump said. "It sounded as bad as it was, and he lost all of the Latino vote. He lost the Asian vote. He lost everybody who is inspired to come into this country."

Et tu Brute?

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012

And now Trump has turned on poor little Shitt Romney.

But another thing, douchebag Donald, perhaps the people didn't vote for Romney because you were supporting him! Ever think of that?

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2012

Trump is not the least bit self-aware, he was saying all kinds of nasty, inflammatory shit about Obama and praising Romney to the skies. He's such a freaking phony. This is a lesson to anyone who believes he's some kind of asset to their political campaign - he turns on the loser and doesn't mean anything he says.

by Anonymousreply 211/26/2012

When is someone going to shut this motherfucking pumpkinhead up?

by Anonymousreply 311/26/2012

His only loyalty seems to be towards himself. If the GOP is dumb enough to use him again as a "draw", then they should be prepared for the ridicule and scorn.

by Anonymousreply 411/26/2012

He is a national embarrassment. I really wish HE would self deport to Mexico!!!

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2012

I thought his family had a mini intervention and begged him to stop making such an ass of himself. Didn't Baba Wawa also gently suggest to him to pull back?

There is something mental about that boy.

Is he still too young for onset dementia?

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2012

I wonder if that online petition to Macy's is making him back pedal.

by Anonymousreply 711/26/2012

[quote] I wonder if that online petition to Macy's is making him back pedal.

This. The only thing he cares about the bankability of his "brand".

by Anonymousreply 811/26/2012

The Donald Dumpkins claimed he got along just fine with blacks, then went on to question the president's legitimacy, identity, citizenship, patriotism, intelligence, and credentials.

I think a lot of minority and non-white people took those attacks personally, for better or worse.

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!