Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Are We Still Not Doing Target

cause I am.

It's the only store you people bitched about that I do go to. I stopped for about year, but I go there again now.

I don't do Walmart, or any of the companies that got outed for being heavily anti-gay.

I run hot and cold with Target. They're play both sides of the fence when it comes to gays, although I don't know if anything really changed after they responded to the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2012

There is a new Target commercial featuring a gay-voiced man who refers to another man as "totally cute."

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2012

I think Walmart also has a non-discrimination policy with gays, but probably also makes unsavory political donations along with Target. So all things equal, I'd rather buy from Walmart, it's cheaper.

by Anonymousreply 211/26/2012

[quote]you people

Shop anywhere you like, OP. "We people" don't expect anything more from you.

by Anonymousreply 311/26/2012

Who cares where you shop? Who cares if you live or die?

by Anonymousreply 411/26/2012

r4 = the bitch nurse.

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2012

Walmart is the Xtian Taliban store. It's an extension of the Republican Party. r2, the company had a class action lawsuit against it for discriminating against women. It's a company that also forces artists to change their cd packaging, and change lyrics that their customers will find offensive in their songs. It's the most dangerous company in the country.

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!