Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

OK, folks. The election is over. Time to remove your bumper stickers.

For the life of me I don't understand the mindset of someone who leaves his bumper stickers on his car after the election. It's over. It's done. Peel 'em off.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 2211/27/2012

Peeled off my Obama/Biden and "Save Medicare, Vote Democrat" stickers off my car after I gave it a wash this week.

While in the Dayton area last week, I saw a ton of Obama stickers with only one or two Romney ones, probably by a ratio of 7:1. The Rethugs must have taken off their stickers in the middle of the night on election night while no one was watching.

Love seeing the Obama fans gloating, which is probably the reason lots of members of his base haven't taken their stickers off yet.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 111/26/2012

No joke- down the street a guy still had W stickers on his cars and the windows of his apartment.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 211/26/2012

There are a couple of McCain Palin and even W stickers in my (red)neck of the woods. I think it's the post 9/11 version of the rebel flag.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 311/26/2012

No.

I keep my Obama sticker on to continue support him to keep reminding every other right wing neocon racist hillbilly that STILL wants to pretend he's not "legitimate" , that he is indeed our president.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 411/26/2012

I am also seeing "Not MY President" a lot. Honest I saw more than a few Romney stickers parked in front of the Social Security office.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 511/26/2012

LOL R3, that is such a good way of putting it.

At home I've seen a couple of trucks with this bumper sticker that shows W. giving a thumbs up, and the caption reads: "Miss me yet?"

I hate these people.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 611/26/2012

Can someone explain the purpose of a political bumper sticker?

The only thing they do is act as a neon sign saying "Please Key My Car" to the opposition.

Have they ever changed a single vote? Ever?

How are people so stupid as to put these shit magnets on their cars?

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 711/26/2012

Those square little "W" stickers the GOP issued for his re-election in 2004 were everywhere around here in Dallas.

The best parody I saw looked just like those with the same size and colors but if was capital "F" and "the president" below.

That was the way I felt then so I liked those stickers.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 811/26/2012

[quote]The only thing they do is act as a neon sign saying "Please Key My Car" to the opposition.

Yeah, I drive a Prius, so I figure the bumper sticker is sort of redundant.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 911/26/2012

My uncle had a "Defend Firearms, Defeat Dukakis" sticker on his truck until he died earlier this year. He probably voted Dukakis, too. He had a perverse sense of humor.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 1011/26/2012

Mini Clubman; I fart rainbows and no sticker is needed.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 1111/26/2012

OP can come lick my bumpersticker off

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 1211/26/2012

A friend of mine has Greenpeace, Obama, and his NRA membership sticker all on the rear window of his Prius. I bet that confuses the rednecks.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 1311/26/2012

I will never remove my "Don't Blame Me, I voted for Roseanne" bumper sticker.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 1411/26/2012

R8 there was a version with the W turned upside down and in smaller letters beneath it read "The Moron"

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 1511/27/2012

You can still buy Romney stickers at ebay

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 1611/27/2012

Lots of Rommney Ryan stickers still on the haters cars here (north of Tampa). It just gives me a warm self-satisfied feeling as I try to get a look at the drivers, when I think "how's that work'in out for ya "? Ha!

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 1711/27/2012

For the life of me I don't understand the mindset of someone who stresses about people who leave their bumper sticker on their car after the election.

Unclench.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 1811/27/2012

indeed

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 1911/27/2012

R8, I had that sticker. It got my car bumped (while I was in it at a redlight) keyed and doors slammed into the sides more than a few times for it to be coincidence. My car was already sort of a piece of shit but at the time, it was important for people in this (red)neck of the woods to know exactly how I felt. Being one of the few who hated W around here allowed me to meet my husband in a bar. And we're living happily ever after.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 2011/27/2012

I kept my Gore & Kerry stickers on for years during the Bush years in protest.

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 2111/27/2012

Let's remind the fraus to peel off the "My Child Is An Honor Student" stickers. Who gives a shit!

by Cranky Old Man, Rocking On My Porchreply 2211/27/2012
Need more help? Click Here.