Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Disgusting smell in the fitting room at Khols.

I went with a female friend because I had some Kohls cash to spend.

She went in the fitting room to try on two tops, and came out about to vomit.

She said it smelled like someone had an accident in there. I could smell it standing near the door to the room.

I thought that Khols was pretty clean, but I guess not.

by Anonymousreply 2211/30/2012

Thanks for sharing!

by Anonymousreply 111/26/2012

There are two approaches to a situation like this. One will prove very effective and one will make you sound like a dullard with 18.00 to waste.

A)Inform the store management about the issue.

B) Tell Datalounge.

by Anonymousreply 211/26/2012

[quote]She said it smelled like someone had an accident in there

What sort of accident? Can you be more specific?

If it was an accident, it doesn't mean that Kohl's isn't 'pretty clean' just that someone had an accident.

by Anonymousreply 311/26/2012

Sorry, but I can't get past "Kohl's cash." What the hell is that? I'm imaging it looks something like monopoly or confederate money.

by Anonymousreply 411/26/2012

Hey OP, tell your friend sorry about that. I was doing some doorbusting this weekend!

by Anonymousreply 511/26/2012

R4 Check your mail box . Khols sends out ten dollar discount coupons which look a lot like monopoly money. You can use it anyway you want, it spends like cash. So if your neighbor doesn't want their ten dollar coupon you can take it combine it with yours and have twenty bucks to spend.

by Anonymousreply 611/26/2012

Shit happens.

by Anonymousreply 711/26/2012

So, one incident at one Kohl's leads you to the conclusion that Kohl's isn't a clean franchise. You must have aced logic in school, OP.

by Anonymousreply 811/26/2012

r6, what possible use could I have for Kohl's "money"? I would never shop there. Not ever!

by Anonymousreply 911/26/2012

some frau probably changed their kid's diaper and left the stinky one behind.

by Anonymousreply 1011/26/2012

I used to work in retail and you would not BELIEVE what was to be found in dressing rooms. And I am not talking about just big-box discount department stores like Kohl's, either.

Discarded disposable diapers (some wrapped up, some not)

Pizza cartons and fast food containers

Used underwear

Wet spots of indeterminate nature

And in one memorable incident....a dildo.

by Anonymousreply 1111/26/2012

[quote]Wet spots of indeterminate nature

by Anonymousreply 1211/26/2012

Once a priest was giving a small group of us a tour of his church. He opened one of the confessional doors to find a big turd.

by Anonymousreply 1311/26/2012

I was in NYC over Thanksgiving weekend a few years ago and was shopping at Macy's. The whole store was PACKED full of people. I was in the ladies dressing room trying on clothes when I heard something that sounded like someone urinating. I looked under the stall and yup... some woman was squatted down pissing in the stall.

Later when I was at the checkout I mentioned it to the cashier; she wasn't shocked at all. She said "people piss in the dressing rooms all the time, we're used to it." She also mentioned the habit of people leaving dirty diapers and half-eaten food all over the place.

by Anonymousreply 1411/26/2012

This would never happen in a more upscale store like Penney's or Marshalls.

by Anonymousreply 1511/26/2012

I'm certain that you mean GHOULS, OP.

by Anonymousreply 1611/26/2012

by Anonymousreply 1711/30/2012

Women are fucking disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 1811/30/2012

I suppose you could post your charming statement on every thread about any subject, R18. It's just that useful.

Now go fuck yourself.

by Anonymousreply 1911/30/2012

Can't we keep all the "poop in retail outlet" stories all in one thread?

by Anonymousreply 2011/30/2012

Sounds like someone got sick and had no control. Or maybe a Mom changing her baby's diaper. People leave poopy diapers everywhere, it's disgusting.

by Anonymousreply 2111/30/2012

I can't believe we're 20+ replies in and no one has identified the obvious:

by Anonymousreply 2211/30/2012
Need more help? Click Here.

Follow theDL catch up on what you missed

recent threads by topic delivered to your email

follow popular threads on twitter

follow us on facebook

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!